Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:14 pm 
Post subject:
fx evie she stays away clare has it sunk in yet
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:30 pm 
Post subject:
Jings it's been busy on here today!

Nutty fabulous news, congrats! Really happy for you! What you said about you & your partner is the same as what mine says. Although we both have issues our main factor is the male problem. But he says he is just happy with me anything else is a bonus. And likewise, I say we re married its "our" problem not just his.

Well my downreg has kicked, I went from normal to screaming to crying today! I am struggling at the gym too, I'm all uncoordinated & feeling a bit weird, paranoid even. Also, Nutty, I see you complaining about col symptoms, I'm the same! I sound like I smoke 40 cigs a day! And my nose is constantly running! Must be the suppressers in the down reg. oh well.....

14 days still stimming starts...roll on

LCx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:05 am 
Post subject:
Another stalker here Embarassed Laughing
Clare i'm thrilled for you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Yeah was really hoping this would be the one for you Very Happy absolutely fantastic news Very Happy What happens now do you have to have a blood HCG done at the clinic ? and then book for a scan xxx
FC hope it was just a little early for you xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:19 am 
Post subject:
Lol Anna no it still hasn't sunk in yet, barely slept last night and Im sure this mornings test with fmu is slightly lighter. Makes me panic because of past history.

Thanks Nat Very Happy I'm calling the clinic this morning as I need more cyclogest. I know if it had been negative then they would have wanted me to do blood test not sure with it being positive , they will book an early scan though.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:31 am 
Post subject:
I'd step away from the tests now Nutty, don't forget they just give you a yes or no answer, you can't really compare one to another as anything from how much dye is in them to how strong your pee is can make a difference, plus different women can have higher levels at different times, FMU doesn't always work best, sometimes its evening urine that has the most HCG , you'll drive yourself nuts if you keep testing and comparing Smile
I hope they do bloods for you as that may be reassuring Smile , one of the reversal Ladies took forever to get a BFP even had symptoms but had lots of BFN's and then only had one faint positive, but her blood levels done the same day were 800+ Shocked Smile
The bloods really are a better indication , maybe your GP would do them for you even if the clinic won't Question xx
tashamo3
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:55 am 
Post subject:
Oh Claire im so so so happy for you I knew this time would work especially when you said about the cold cos i had that too!! and faye big congrats to you a well!

Lets hope we get lots more bfps here now

claire rest up and try not to worry or stress to much

Love Tash
xx
tashamo3
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:31 am 
Post subject:
Oh Claire im so so so happy for you I knew this time would work especially when you said about the cold cos i had that too!! and faye big congrats to you a well!

Lets hope we get lots more bfps here now

claire rest up and try not to worry or stress to much

Love Tash
xx
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:52 am 
Post subject:
OMG! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy OMG!!!!!

Claire I am soooooo happy for you yay! I agree with Nat, step away from the tests, have ur blood test and try to relax, I know it's easier said than done but TRY.

I am made up, I had a feeling this little lowly embryo that was as good as a fresh one would be the one, sending you lots of sticky glue - snuggle in tight little one Very Happy
hugs x
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:20 am 
Post subject:
Thank you Very Happy Very Happy Still feels like its happening to some one else, tbh I think I will stay in self preservation mode and just take 1 slow dragging day at a time lol x
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:56 am 
Post subject:
morning ladies hope your all doing well.xxxx

nutty fanstastic news i had a feeling this was your time xxxx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:09 am 
Post subject:
Morning Smile off work today and I'm so glad, the bleeding appears to have stopped, it wasn't clotty or period like so what do you think ladies?? I did a test and line came up, not as strong as the one I did at tea time yesterday tho.... I haven't had any bad cramps, feel like I'm walking on egg shells lol, hope its still sticking Smile x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:17 am 
Post subject:
The nerves are awful arent they Faye! I feel like its driving me mad. Its good its stopping and that theres been no cramps, make sure you put your feet up today and rest as much as possible. x
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:26 am 
Post subject:
If it was a chemical would I just get af? I'm defo having a feet up day! How are you?
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:56 am 
Post subject:
fayelouise1984 wrote:
Morning Smile off work today and I'm so glad, the bleeding appears to have stopped, it wasn't clotty or period like so what do you think ladies?? I did a test and line came up, not as strong as the one I did at tea time yesterday tho.... I haven't had any bad cramps, feel like I'm walking on egg shells lol, hope its still sticking Smile x

gklad the bleeding has stopped faye just rest up as much as u can easier said than done i know lol.xxx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:45 am 
Post subject:
Yeh your period would arrive and possibly be a little heavier than normal. I think with chemicals though the pregnancy tests are extremely faint and never progress x

Im ok, crapping myself because I dont want it to go wrong but on plus side I do have symptoms I feel icky and the only thing I feel like eating is toast. In fact I have had toast for lunch every day this week and Ive been thinking a lot about toast lol I did think it was odd but thought it was just in my head. Boobs arent tender but at different points in the day they just feel quite tingly and on fire and my bra is tighter today.

Fc did you test? Im thinking of you xx
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 114, 115, 116 ... 265, 266, 267  Next
Page 115 of 267

Jump to:  

Community

Popular