Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

fayelouise1984
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:26 pm 
Post subject:
Don't think I've cried this much since I was a kid, woke up and went to the loo and it gushed, cramps aren't as bad. I rang epu and they can't scan me yet as too early but if the cramps get worse and I'm filling pads every few hours to call back and they will get me in. I'm petrified, don't know what's happening, that's the worse part, wish my hubby wasn't at work. Sorry no personals mys head mush atm x
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
XXMrsSXX wrote:
ok well im hoping to day 5 as apparently more likely to implant better, but i kinda just want them in me so i know they wont arrest and i end up with none! i think this is the most nerve racking bit for us! i dont think ive seen my hubby as nervous as he was today Confused fingers crossed x
How ru claire? xx

Good luck Mrs s.XXX
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
Faye thinking of you gun big hugs.XXX
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
hugs faye x
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hugs Faye. Xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
((hugs)) Faye, feet up and do nothing today xx
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:42 pm 
Post subject:
Been to epu, my cervix is open a bit, obv that isn't good. Just a waiting game. Scan on 25th. They won't scan me now because there won't be muh to see and they don't wanna tell it's gonna be ok when they can't see much. Fair enough. Feeling awful and scared. In gods hands now :/ good luck everyone, I'm gonna come off for a few days n sort myself out. Be back on soon x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
Understandable Faye, its horrible being in this limbo not knowing whats happening. x Rest up as much as you can x
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 pm 
Post subject:
Like nutty said Faye totally understandable. Thinking of you hun xxx
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:06 pm 
Post subject:
Faye, big hugs, really hope it all works out for you. Just try and take it easy and rest up. I'll keep you in my prayers...sorry don't what else to say...

Nutty, Tiny and Gillym hope you are all ok and taking it easy.

MrsS that's great news.5 little hopfulls. Does your clinc use the EEVA or any other system to keep a check on the embryo's developing? I don't think there is any good reliable stats on an average number of how many will survive based on the number that fertilise because it is all so dependent on your unique personal situation with the quality of eggs and sperm and how they develop. Have you decided how many you are putting back? 1 or 2? Good luck and let us know when you hear how they have developed on Monday.

Quinny or anyone else who knows, what's the DHEA stuff. I heard some chat about this before and the info day in Glasgow a few weeks ago...what is it, what's it supposed to do and most of all is it safe?

4 days to lift off....

LCx
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
Faye- big hugs honey, fingers and toes crossed xxxx

LC- i dont know how they monitor the eggs, i think i'd rather not know as i might google and over analysis that lol Embarassed
i have a feeling they will convince us to transfer 1, but we said we would base it on quality of egg and what day they want to transfer, if they say day3 because they dont think they will make day 5 will ask for 2 put back. if transfer day 5 and good quality we might choose 1..... (really want 2 though, just dont want complications). they are going to ring tomorrow to confirm if transfer is monday (although going back day 3 and 5 anyway for bloods so wont make no difference to me). can they refuse to transfer more than 1?

Only 4 days for you hun :)xxx
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Big hugs Faye, hope it all works out for u. Try ret up as much as u can. Xx

MrsS my clinic says they will do up to two but I think it depends on your age, we are like u and have said will make decision at time based on quality.

Not long to wait for u Lc.
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
likewise, I am unfortunately of the older category, 39, so i'm ok for 2. However, i know there is a lot of advice to put all your trust in 1 and give it the opportunity to flourish. You are right though, it is all so dependant on the quality of the eggs. Fingers, toes and eyes Wink crossed for you both to get good quality embees. Smile

I know what you mean, Mrs S, it can drive you mad reading things on google during a cycle. I think we can easily drive ourselves mad with the what if....

Good luck with the call tomorrow, let us know how you get on...

I know, not long now, count down to Wednesday. It's gonnie be a slow week until Wednesday.
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
LC the DHEA is used is help when you have a low AMH
it helps with egg quality and quantity 75mg per day
Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:54 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies good. Luck Mrs s with he call today.

Faye thinking f you you.

Nutty hope the bleeding has stopped.

Quinny little gllym and anyone else I've miised hope your all OK.

Tested again tody with a cheaply and it was bfn I'm 12 days past transfer so its looking like it hasn't worked. Our body's can be so annoying can't they.xxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 129, 130, 131 ... 239, 240, 241  Next
Page 130 of 241

Jump to:  

Community

Popular