Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:09 pm
hi clare been keeping an eye on u and just wanted to let u know i am thinking of u and i pray its all gonna be ok....i know.lots of women who have bled and been ok....thinking of u.
faye i am so so sorry take some time to regroup hunny.
hi to u lovely ladies and sending u all my love xx
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:50 pm
Nutty, Tiny, thinking of you both...
Great news for you MrsS, transfer should go well! Fingers crossed from there.
Good news for you too GillyM, not long now.
So that's me started on my gonalf, 600 per day for 2 days then 375 for the next week. Nasal spray starts Monday. Haven't used either if these forms of the drugs before so hoping the will make all the difference. We are looking at week of 25th now for EC.
Hope everyone else is ok.
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:32 am
Morning ladies, havent done any more tests since last nights. Going to leave it for now as its really not helping me analysing the lines etc. 1 week to go and we have a scan so we shall soon know one way or the other. x
Congrats on being pupo by the way Louise x
Ttc since December 2007!
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:55 am
Nutty I think it's a good idea to stay away from them, hope the next week goes quick and no more spotting for u.
How u feeling MrsS, have u heard how your other embies are doing?
Lc I was thinking that's a whopping dose as well, good luck, hope everything reacts as it should. When is your first scan?
Quinny hope u are well.
Tiny hope u r ok as well.
Next scan for me tomorrow
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:56 am
Clare it carnt be easy for you when i wad having my
bleeds with jake i was convinced it was over . I was lucky though
and was scanned at 6 wks they were able to see sac ect
but no heart beat as to early . They were able to see
a bleed around the sac but couldent explain why it was
I was scanned wk later bleed gone altough was
spotting brown rubbish and heart beat strong
Dont give up hope yet hun Xxx
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:59 am
yes the dr just rung, my other 3 were still growing but said they werent good enough to freeze so they are discarding them
I know money isnt everytrhing but we certainly cant afford to do another cycle anytime soon, and im worried if they arent good enough quality to freeze this one in me might not be good enough to stick?? so slightly emotional atm thought we could have had aleast 1 so we could of done a FET what can you do ......
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:00 am
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:14 am
We r the same wont be able to afford another cycle anytime soon.
MrsS, u did get two really good ones and all u need is one good one to stick. Really hope this one sticks for u.
Good luck for today Quinny, hope there is improvement, although as u said I'm sure it won't effect treatment too much. Have they got u down for Icsi, they have charged us for it at the mo but I think they said would make decision at time based on mobility etc altho they might do it anyway even if good as we've been ttc for so long.