Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 am 
Post subject:
LC- have a lovely rest Smile

Gilly- hope your scan goes ok for you today Smile will you have a better idea for egg collection?
Hi to everyone else,
CLaire ru still spotting?

I'm not feeling very hopeful today Sad we shall see xxxx
Louise x
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies.

Lc sounds like the drugs working already. I thought I was on a high dose of 450 and I felt it after a couple days so hopefully it's everything kicking off.

Hang in there MrsS, I think it's natural to feel a bit up and down.

Hi to everyone else

Had 2nd scan this morning and follies continuing to do well, I've had another few pop up on the right side so I've now got 12 in total. Some of them are a bit behind tho I think the smallest was 7 and the largest on my left side was 16. Another scan on Monday but still looking like wed for Ec.
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Morning everyone

Mrs s positive thoughts coming your way chin up hun. XXX

Nutty hope your spotting has stopped.XXX

LC my tests date was Tues 13 days after transfer feels like I'm ready to come on any minute and have been feeling like that for a few days. Just wished she would hurry up. My last AF was the end of Jan.XXX

Quinny and anyone else who I've missed hope yous are OK.XXX

Faye thinking about u hun. xxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:06 am 
Post subject:
Thats great news gillym Very Happy not long at all now
Morning ladies hope all well Mrs S how are you today
have everything crossed for you xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, thought the brown had eased but once again got some cramps and some brown/red discharge just now when I went to the loo. Nothings ever straight forward it seems. 6 days to go till scan.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
Clare I bet this is driving you mad
I really hope everything turns out well for you all you can do is rest up . Have you tested again since the other day
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:59 pm 
Post subject:
No not tested again Anna, dont think I want to put myself through any more. x Am resting as much as humanly possible but it doesnt seem to make any difference.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:02 pm 
Post subject:
I can understand that clare I have everything crossed for you as do all on ere Smile
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hey claire. So so happy for. Hope and pray all ok when you finally get scan. I'm never on here anymore but always check on how you are doing.

Just to share my experience. I've had 3 pregnancies and I bled through all 3 mainly until 14 weeks but with 1st till 20 weeks. Just like your - sometimes brown blood -sometimes red blood especially when straining to poo or even pee. As my ticker shows I've 2 beautiful boys so there always hope. The only answer I've ever been gave by doctors is some people have more sensitive cervixs and prone to bleeding. I was always scanned at 6 weeks via NHS here in NI so my wait was not as long as yours - although i have to admit i prob would have paid for it so i could relax a bit but we all have our own way of doing things and you know what is best for you. xxx

Wish i could just have sailed through a pregnancy as getting pregnant was a struggle but for some people its hard to hold onto our little pips when we get them there.

Your an incredibly strong person claire and the bond you and you oh have always shines through in anything you write on here.

take care claire and i'll be thinking of you and oh. x

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
Rascal how much and how often was the bleeding if you dont mind me asking? Mines not been overly heavy so far. I am a bit concerned tonight though, Ive got backache , af cramps and just had some more blood with a small clot.
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:30 pm 
Post subject:
Really was there all the time claire - i wore a panty liner all the time- sometime it only was there when i wiped and it never marked the pantyliner - some days i needed to wear a pad as was worse.

its just the hardest thing in the world to go through as once you have your bfp it should be happy time.

ask me anything - pm if too private and i'll reply.

x

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:34 pm 
Post subject:
Ive never once had enough to go on a pad it is literally there every time I wipe, the bleeding only happens every few days just seems a bit more tonight. Im just concerned that the only reason I havent miscarried yet is because of the amount of meds Im on. The clinic even said it would stop me miscarrying because of the high dose.
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
Claire what was it like other times as have you have been on medication every time ??

Honestly if just when you wipe its really not that much - how you feeling. Do you still feel pregnant or funny at all although some people feel nothing - for me my boobs and heartburn were really bad with my boys everyday.

RASCAL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
Claire what was it like other times as have you have been on medication every time ??

Honestly if just when you wipe its really not that much - how you feeling. Do you still feel pregnant or funny at all although some people feel nothing - for me my boobs and heartburn were really bad with my boys everyday.

LoubyLou1978
Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:46 pm 
Post subject:
Have you taken any low dose asprin Claire? That can help with any clotting? Usually it's called junior or baby asprin I think - 75mg? Maybe ask clinic? Especially with your history I thought they may have recommended it? x
Page 138 of 269

Jump to:  

Community

Popular