Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:16 am 
Post subject:
well ive started with af pains this morning, not bad, but i have the type of stomach ache i normally do when i have AF and i just know this is all going to end badly... my boobs really hurt yesterday, but today are no where near that Sad the only thing that makes me think i wont bleed today is that my temp is above 37, (which is high for me, even after ovulation)... but that could be the progestrone Crying or Very sad i almost feel calm about it all, which is weird Sad

hows everyone else this morning xx
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:32 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Lou xx

Louise I got cramps a lot this cycle, I am still getting them now theyre exactly same as period cramps but not quite as strong. It is hard what with the progesterone because you dont know whats real and whats the medication. x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:37 am 
Post subject:
Mrs s hope its implantation pains
when i had my little miracle i had terrible af pains
even took my self of to bed with hot water bottle
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:41 am 
Post subject:
thanks girls, i suppose only time would tell, i had dull aches on and off yesterday today woke with the pains, but have gone off slightly now... i know only time will tell, but im convinced it hasnt worked (im going to test again tomo i think) i need to gear myself up so when they tell me im not with my beta and i dont have a breakdown Embarassed

Claire- ru still getting spotting? not long to go now, less than a week to scan....

Quinny- how ru? xxx
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:47 am 
Post subject:
Yep Im still getting brown Sad But Ive started feeling sick since yesterday morning so Im hoping thats a good sign. 4 days to go now till we know whats happening.
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:46 am 
Post subject:
MrsS a lot of people get period type pains before bfp I'm still keeping everything crossed for u.

Nutty that sounds positive, only a few more days to wait.

Quinny how's u?

Lc how r u feeling.

Hope everyone else is ok.

I'm feeling really uncomfortable, didn't get a good night sleep as struggled to get comfy all night. It seems the only position that I can get comfortable is lying on back and as i usually end up on side or stomach it isn't that comfy after a while. Hoping they say I can trigger tomorrow.
RASCAL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:49 am 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
Yep Im still getting brown Sad But Ive started feeling sick since yesterday morning so Im hoping thats a good sign. 4 days to go now till we know whats happening.

hey claire

All sound promising - you've patience of saint. The nurses always told the worse you feel the stronger the pregnancy so hoping you have a rough few days with sickness lol

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:16 am 
Post subject:
Just had more blood mixed with the brown aghhhhhh! Don't feel sick now either!
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:25 am 
Post subject:
Pants claire but the sickness will come and go. Hard to stay positive with bleeding but it might still be ok.

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:35 am 
Post subject:
Got no pain or cramps so I guess thats something.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
Mrs S hope you get your BFP tommorow
Gillym good luck at scan what time is it hopefully
they say to trigger
Clare not long untill scan im sure everything will
be ok is it am .

Im ok the days seem to be dragging to be honest
ive just o/v would be nice to of had a natrual miracle
very much dowt it though and im sure i o/v on left
and there no tube
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:58 pm 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
Got no pain or cramps so I guess thats something.

All positive things Claire. It really is waiting game now until scan and you'll know either way then. Really hope all ok and you just one of the unlucky people that bleed in pregnancy like me. Surround yourself in good people between now and thursday. You need no more drama until you know either way.

xxx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
Ive been a recluse pretty much since all the brown started , only going out when I really have too. Luckily my mates have left me alone, they know Ill be in contact when Im ready.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, just popping on quickly. Fayelouise, I am so sorry to hear of your loss, its so cruel. Take the time out you need to grieve.
Claire, I really hope everything is ok on Thursday it has been a rough ride for you and it must be such a worrying time. Will check back on Thursday to hopefully read your good news.

Good luck to all those starting treatment, injecting, in the 2ww and soon to be testing. Hope to read about some BFP's soon.

As for me, we have our follow up consultation booked for 18th April, we have also booked another SA so we know exactly what we're dealing with. DH is now on all the vitamins and herbal supplements recommended for improving the swimmers, so we'll see what happens over the next few months/years!
fayelouise1984
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hey everyone I've been keeping up with you all so thought I should post! I'm feeling a lot better but I have totally blocked it all out, don't know if that's good or bad! I lost it on Wednesday last week, just couldn't face work so ended up gettin signed off till 25th, although i feel like I should go back in the morning, don't wanna take the [*CENSORED*]!
Have a letter from the clinic and I have to call them after I've had two AF's so May time, then hopefully the waitin list won't be too long? Usually about 3 months. I'm nervous it won't work or the same thing will happen, I don't know which would be worse!

Nutty, I really feel for you, not long till your scan tho an I'm sure it will all be fine!

This journey sucks lol!! X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 139, 140, 141 ... 257, 258, 259  Next
Page 140 of 259

Jump to:  

Community

Popular