Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
wahoo!! congrats shelly!! Very Happy Very Happy

Claire- scan went really well, baby gave us a little wriggle Smile hehe! so cute! midwife appt may 5th to get things cracking with them, still nervous as under 12 weeks but so far so good.... so glad ur scan went well! Smile Smile and a couple days ahead ! Smile even better.

how everyone else is well,
faye- so annoying still waiting for af Sad
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls. Congratulations Claire and Mrs S, so glad your scans went well and all is good with the bubbas.

Congratulations Shelley, must feel amazing after all this time!!

Hi to everyone else.

Im still unsure how I feel about more IVF, we feel so lucky to have our son and at the moment Im swaying towards enjoying every minute with him and not pushing our luck further. Just booked a last minute holiday and we're off to the sun on Tuesday, so will relax and enjoy our happy family for now.
ShellyPad79
Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you so much everyone im still in shock,never thought it would ever happen. Still early days so still quite cautious, cant even bring myself to post on the pregnancy pages.

Good luck to all you ladies keep following your dreams you will get there in the end however had it gets. I truly believe becuase I was in better place in mind and body this time its the reason it worked.

xxx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:55 am 
Post subject:
How is everyone , thread has gone a little quiet? I dont like to post to much here now because I feel like Im rubbing peoples noses in it. x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
Do you get extra scans with IVF claire? If so, when's your next one? It must have been the lovliest feeling for you and J to see baby the other day Very Happy XXXXXX

My Adoption Journal...
http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=115215
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
No Lou, once we had the 7 week scan at clinic they tell you to go to your own gp then. From that point onwards its treated like a normal pregnancy. Next scan will be 20 week one, I still cant believe it Lou Im in some kind of denial. I feel pregnant and Ive seen the proof but I cant help holding back and almost not believing it to be real at all. Its really odd even o/h feels the same. x

Ps I love looking at the pics of your beautiful little girl, shes absolutely gorgeous. I bet youre having so much fun x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies hope everyone well Smile
Ive not been on much as not rly sure how im fealing at the moment Confused Not sure if I want to put my body through anymore stress two years of pumping my self with various drugs ect and then get my bfp to get it snatched away Sad
were due to start our IVF in June after holiday so who knows maybe after good break away may feal better

My Af i think is going to be delayed this cycle as no signs she even going to come normally bad back sore boobies this mth nothing so guess body still not back to norm yet
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Awww Anna, I think after your holiday you'll feel differently. The miscarriage is still pretty raw too. After our initial round of Ivf I honestly felt like saying that's it no more ive been through to much but after 2 months of relaxing and not thinking about it I was itching to get going. x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou clare Smile glad ur doing well hun Very Happy
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:41 am 
Post subject:
[]
Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:55 am
Post subject:
How is everyone , thread has gone a little quiet? I dont like to post to much here now because I feel like Im rubbing peoples noses in it. x

Hey Nutty, I've been taking a wee break from it. Still reading, I just don't ave anything interesting to post just now. Just waiting in af to organise the next cycle.

LCx[/quote]
gillym
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:09 am 
Post subject:
Hi I'm still here as well, I'm just in waiting game at the mo as well, until we can go or save enough again. Hoping for a natural miracle whilst waiting but just can't see it happening. Back to the old symptom spotting which is driving me mad. Af due tomorrow so just waiting for the witch to show.

Quinny know how u feel some times i feel like ive had enough disappointment and don't want to go on. Its still very soon after m/c for u , I'm sure you will feel better after a rest and nice holiday.
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou gillym hope ur af stays away for you
Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:01 am 
Post subject:
Anyone else taking propolis? It absolutely stinks! Have to hold my nose to take the tablet! And sorry for being so crude but it's making my pee smell awful! Very Happy

Quinny I know how you feel, but I think if you take some time to get your head together you will come back fighting fit & prepared for that cycle in June.

Hope all is well

LCx
gillym
Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:14 am 
Post subject:
Yeah I'm taking it as well Lc, it's horrible isn't it. I hold the tub away from me when opening it and just try get it down as quick as possible.
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
Likewise Gillym!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 166, 167, 168 ... 262, 263, 264  Next
Page 167 of 264

Jump to:  

Community

Popular