Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
Me too Evie, but think she is on the way. I
gillym
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies, I hope everyone is well.

BFN for me this month. Oh well a month closer until we can go again!
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry Gillym!

Looks like the summer will be busy on here for everyone's next cycle.

4th August is my provisional new start date.

LCx
gillym
Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah at least we can keep each other company when cycling Smile
fayelouise1984
Posted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:48 am 
Post subject:
hi all, its been a while but finally have a provisional date, EC for 21st Sept, give or take! Excited, can I still go on holiday whilst on buserelin, will I be ok taking it in my luggage, haven't booked yet but that was our plan lol!
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:52 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies x Seems like no one has done a cycle for ages now. Ive never been abroad Faye but looking online it mentions about taking it in your hand luggage with a covering letter but its worth checking with who you will be flying with with regards to their policies on carrying needles etc ... x
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:31 am 
Post subject:
Hi, hope the time to next cycles is passing quick for those waiting. So I'm now 7 weeks 2 days and all seemed to be going ok till this morning. When I went to loo could swear there was brownish discharge and a piece of the yicky crinone gel stuff came out. I stopped taking that weeks ago. I'm totally freaking out. Not seen anymore since but just have this really bad feeling. After everything we've been through I'm not sure I can take it going wrong again!
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:36 am 
Post subject:
I know Im the worst person to say it but please try not to worry CC, have you had an early scan yet ? As you know I had brown discharge and bleeding from weeks 5-9 constantly and everything was okay. x
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:55 am 
Post subject:
Oh claire I just wanna cry! My scan is on wednesday which seems like a lifetime away. I'm now sitting thinking my symptomd are disappearing I'm totally panicking x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:00 am 
Post subject:
I did exactly the same thing! I felt like all my symptoms disappeared completely and that I didnt feel pregnant any more I even did another pg test and it came out much lighter than previous ones which made me convinced it was over.
Id ring your clinic seeing as your over 7 weeks now and ask for scan to be brought forward, they will be able to see what they need to now. We had our scan at 7 weeks exactly. x
Posted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:14 am 
Post subject:
Thanks claire. I called the clinic, nurse said it could be that the piece of crinone gel was plugging a bit of old blood and when it dislodged a wee bit came away too. Sorry pretty disgusting. She did offer to scan but said she might not see everything at this stage and warned me could leave me more anxious. Which I know it would. I said would just leave till next week. Will keep an eye on it, so far today there hasn't been anymore. X
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:13 pm 
Post subject:
Faylouise, I have travelled with a full set if buserlin & menapur plus needles & all the other paraffinalia (spelling? I'm sure u know what I mean) that goes with it in my hand luggage with the letter to say that it's for medical reasons & I've had no issues. Even travelled to the USA for work with it all as well as in Europe so it should be fine.

LCx
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:26 am 
Post subject:
hey ladies just checking in to see how u all are?
congrats to those with BFPs, and those who have got dates for their cycles, i remember mine being delayed from oct to jan and then jan i didnt response so had to wait to march!!! argh!!! its frustrating! but hopefully worth the wait Smile
Louise xxxx
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:58 am 
Post subject:
Ladies, need some advice, something odd is happening....I'm on day 11 of my current cycle but on Saturday & yesterday had some cramping and some brown discharge (sorry not a pleasant topic), still got this. I know these are symptoms of the one thing we all crave but to me this seems so way off cycle it couldn't happen. Current naturual cycle is 2nd one aft last ICSI cycle fail. Has anyone's else had this?

I would love to think it could a BFP but I just don't see how it could be this early in the cycle.....
any thoughts......

LCX
gillym
Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
Lc I haven't had any brown in between cycles, I've now had three natural cycle since ivf. Have u had any other signs of ov early? It does muck u up so much. I still feel the occasional twinge in ovaries. Got everything crossed for u, hope u have ov'd early.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 174, 175, 176 ... 265, 266, 267  Next
Page 175 of 267

Jump to:  

Community

Popular