Post subject:
Awh glad it all went well Claire. Great news x
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
Fantastic news Claire, glad the scan went well, hopefully you can try and relax now. Xx
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:59 am 
Post subject:
Fantastic news Claire. Xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:28 am 
Post subject:
No Anna no names as yet, we've started trawling the net lol. Its so hard finding names.
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
Great news Nutty! Congrats! We have names, just nothing to name Sad

Gillym looks like we are in sync. I'm mid cycle to & scan date for new cycle start is provisionally 4th August. Prostap 3 weeks earlier in July depending in when af shows up.

Jakesmommy I hear you! Life is very unfair in this business! So many people are pg or with young kids right now, you would think its the current fashion!

Here's to us all getting a BFP very soon!
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:15 am 
Post subject:
Well if Af shows on time my treatment should be the 24th July Smile The hospital asked me to call them on day one of cycle and then tratment on day 21 does that sound about right
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:25 am 
Post subject:
Sounds about right Anna, thats how my cycle went.

Cool LC looks like July/August is going to be busy on here Smile Lets hope we all get our BFPs
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:25 pm 
Post subject:
Yip that sounds right. Same as me, call day 1, day 21 prostap, then 21 days later start the stims which last about 10-12 days

LCx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:34 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou ladies just hope time goes quickly
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
It will fly by once u get started. The longest wait seemed when waiting for Af when u are down regging as u are dying to start the stimms. Once stimming it goes really quick tho.
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou Im sure I will be asking loads of questions to you guys Smile
Posted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:54 am 
Post subject:
hey ladies, just keeping checking in seeing how u all are, july/august seems to be when most of u are starting your cycles so will keep my eyes peeled!!! wishing you all lots and lots of luck.
After transfer I drank pineapple juice too (meant to help with implantation) other than that I just rested.
Good luck xxxx
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:30 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, thought I would drop in and give you all an update!!

So my husband has been on hcg shots, one a week for four weeks, to try and get a sperm count for the ivf that was due to start this week. In the meantime after my cyst aspiration, I had af and then ovulated two weeks ago. We still tried naturally as we have for the last two years even tho we knew my dh didn't have sperm because like everyone says it only takes one. Well yesterday I had the shock of my life!! I missed my period and had a positive pregnancy test whoop whoop!! I couldn't believe it!! I still can't!!

I woke yesterday wondering why af hadn't arrived and was fed up that Ivf would be delayed again. In the meantime my dh was at the clinic getting a sperm test done as we were due to start Ivf that day or the next. 22nd June was the day my af should have started in the morning. I didn't test till 23rd because I thought my dh has had a sperm count of nil and then one of 3000 non swimming, I can't be pregnant. I eventually caved did the test, screamed out in shock, called the dr and had a blood test which confirmed it and later my dh called with his results - he's only got 42 million sperm!!!!!! So now I know how it happened lol!!! I think this dr Fakih Ivf in Dubai is a special good luck charm for us as we had a consultation with him in 2009 not knowing I was already pregnant and now just as we were due to start with him this time round we've had to cancel again lol!!! So I can't believe our luck and just wanted to let you all know and also to say thanks to all those who supported me on our failed Ivf attempt (at a diff clinic) last year, good luck to all those about to start, and take care everyone x x x

Oh and by the way I'm due march 1st Smile
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:45 am 
Post subject:
Fantasic news Alowicious!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Hope you have a H&H 8months!!!! Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:17 am 
Post subject:
OMG huge congratulations Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Miracles can happen Smile Hope you have a happy healthy 9mths xxxx

Well 4wks to the day is when we start treatment and I carnt wait Smile Time is going to dragggggg

Evie have you got start date yet x
Page 178 of 240

Jump to:  

Community

Popular