Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

gillym
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed for Wednesday Evie, hopefully you'll get some good growth over weekend.
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
Dunno Nat, they didn't say. Just so gutted. Have to carry on wiv the same amount till wed. Only plus side i got a private perscription so i can pik up the drugs from Asda, do most Asda's do fertility drugs???
I think i expected a few more than that. Sad is there anythin i can do to help or is it too late?? X
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:58 pm 
Post subject:
Fx Evie for weds They may suggest you abandon cycle and tweek drugs for next one
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
To be honest Anna i can't afford to do it again so if they abandon then that's us finished with the whole ttc lark also my age is against me, 44 in a week!! Sad
Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
I have everything crossed for you evie good luck for weds maybe clare (nutty can offer some advise
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
gutted for you Evie. today we were told that instead of us starting ivf in the next few weeks I have low fertility and low reserves so would not be a good candidate for ivf really gutted. appointment was at 3 still crying now. they said I would be better using donor embryos. this is a minimum of 6k also would not be part of either of us.

nutty did you donate eggs or embryos?
does anyone know if they offer that on the nhs or just own egg ivf
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:04 am 
Post subject:
So sorry Evie, I cant really offer any advice as I was going to say have they upped your dose? It could be you are just a slow starter and you need to stim for a bit longer than normal. A lot of my follicles took a while to get to size so I stimmed a bit longer than average. I really hope theres a change at your next scan ((hugs))

Fc fantastic news on your o/h Smile x
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Evie, I would just like to say I hope you are ok and that I have been through very similar. Drs suggested I abandon this cycle with only 2 eggs. But we said it was our last try and one of those eggs could be the one so we took the chance and carried on with the treatment. Only 1 fertilised and we are now 24 weeks pregnant. It's a hard decision. And I understand the pain you are going through. If this is your last chance is it not worth seeing the chance to the end? I so nearly abandoned but changed my way of thinking and it only takes 1. Thinking of you xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations TLT Very Happy n thank you, you have given me a little hope!! Smile

Thank you everyone for your kind words, still feel a little fed up but i'm trying not to think about it till wed, Sad
Will be happy if there was just one more follicle but not holding out much hope. There's nothing on the right ovary n only one on the left. Hope the drugs from asda are cheaper??

Hope everyone has ada lovely weekend n this time next week i'll be 44!!! Shocked not lookin forward to it. Sad

Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
We got our drugs from asda evie and on the last 2 occasions we went to sainsburys. Asda were about half the price of what the clinic charged Shocked and sainsburys were cheaper than asda surprisingly x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
Evie Did you manage to get your drugs

Hope everyone well we have our 7 wk scan 1st thing I have to say im petrified Sad

Still have the brown discharge and today rly bad back not sure if that part of early pregnancy or something else guess will know for sure 2morrow
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:21 pm 
Post subject:
Easier said than done Anna I know but try not to worry, I had the brown discharge and at times bad period pain and bleeding. I was convinced every time it was all over x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
Clare I will end up a nervous wreck with this pregnancy
I have been talking with Joe and if it does fail then we have both agreed we carnt do this anymore and I will have my one remaining tube tied just in case

We are both finding this such a hard emotional journey we have taken and still have no certainty of the out come. I wish I could close my eyes and wake up when were in the safe zone

We are very lucky to have been blessed with Our little miracle Jake so that's more than most women on this site have

How are you feeling hun bet your getting Big now
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:23 pm 
Post subject:
Getting a bit fed up now but trying not to moan about it as Im so grateful to be pregnant at last. My skin feels really stretched at the moment, hard to imagine even getting to the end without popping right now lol. Scan friday to check her size again, pretty sure she is still head up.
Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, its been so long since I was on here properly!

Nutty, glad to hear you are doing well, hasn't time flown!?

JakesMommy, I would probably be the same as you, I am the biggest worrier, but try not too, easier said I know!

Evie, keep with the drugs and don't give up!

Everyone else I cant remember whats happened as the page only goes back so far and ive got a scatter brain at the mo!

My last cycle was feb/march and I got my bfp, but m/c @ 5 weeks, I was gutted but have picked myself up and started again! Been on the long protocol since August and am now booked in for EC Wednesday morning! Like last time I have a lot of follicles...90 to be exact! 15 of them are between 14 and 17 in size so hoping these all do me well and we get that many eggs! Bit nervous of ohhs but the same as last time I will drink lots of water and Lucozade Sport as I didn't suffer at all!

Will try & keep up with you all as its been a while and it helped me being on here last time, great bunch of ladies Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 210, 211, 212 ... 257, 258, 259  Next
Page 211 of 259

Jump to:  

Community

Popular