Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

Faith7
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
Good Luck kasM!!!!!
Woww Kas123 that is brilliant!!!! I am sure if you do a digital will show by now hun!!!!! Congratulations in advance ;)xxx

kas123
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
thanks Faith have a funny head does not really feel like it mine. and feel sick on and off. are you getting period type pains on and off only lasting for up to a minute ish at a time?
Faith7
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kas123, yes I did have AF pain like if it was going to come any time, specially on CD28 but then nothing much, I am not having any sickness just my boobs are sore and full and my nipples are tingling and like bullets Laughing today I started to feel like pressure around the uterus like down on my pelvis, feels wired but I remember feeling that on my previous pregnancies.
Are you going to do a digital? When is your OTD?

KasM how are you hun?

kas123
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
otd is Friday 19 days after collection and 14 days after putting them back. boobs are just starting but not to sore yet. will use the digital on Friday. will most probably do the clear blue none digital on Wednesday.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kas & Faith (and everyone else).
Yes, I had my transfer today. Felt fine at first followed by very crampy. Now I feel absolutely exhausted. Got tomorrow and Weds off but Thursday and Friday going to hit like a tonne of bricks! Doesn't help that I have a cold as well!

There were only 3 other top grade embryos to freeze, but they are giving the others a further day to see if any others are worth freezing.

I keep talking to our embryo - my husband keeps telling me off because he's worried I'll get my hopes up. I thought it might be one of those things like laying classical music to plants. If I talk to it, maybe it'll feel welcome, nestle in and stay. (I'm such a soppy sod!)

Glad your line getting darker Kas. Hope you're doing well Faith.
Hope everyone else is well too! xxx
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:28 am 
Post subject:
don't worry about the cramping to much I had it when I went for my ET on and off I asked about it and was told it was normal to have cramping for up to 10 days after the collection as they stab you a lot with a large needle and you were stabbed a lot more than I was. Laughing

hopefully you will have some more catch up today so you can have another few goes with out going to collection again although you won't needed it Very Happy

how many did they put back?
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:31 am 
Post subject:
Just one put back Kas - I'm only 29 so the rule is one to be put back for women under 37 on a first fresh cycle (at Bourn Hall) due to risk of multiple pregnancy.
Very true, I was stabbed a lot!
This is it, I want them there for reassurance (and maybe a second child one day) but hope i'll not need them.
How are you doing today? xxx
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:16 am 
Post subject:
not doing to bad only tomorrow to go and then I have to go back to work. have had the last week and a half off just to sit and do nothing. part of me is looking forward to going back as it will give me something else to think about. but my job has got to be one of the most boring going. very rarely busy. although may have some emails to go through for the first hour or so. I need to try and get a early scan but the hospital will not do it. I am meant to start heparin as soon as I have a heart beat. the ivf clinic will not scan until 7 weeks past ET. I feel like I rattle with all the drugs I am taking. 5 pills in the morning and 3 in the evening and then there is the suppositories.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
Oh, you got suppositories? Worse luck! I got vaginal gel for my progesterone.
I don't feel quite so much like Melman(the giraffe from the Madagascar films) now.

I have a preventer inhaler in the morning & again in the evening, Cabergoline(anti-OHSS, although it's not licensed for that use), pregnacare conception(which includes Folic acid), Lactulose(yeah, IVF has had it's effect!), progesterone gel plus reliever inhaler and paracetomol as needed.

Yours definitely sounds worse though!

Good news regarding our back-up embies - we have 3 more suitable for freezing so we have 6 frozen in total now. xxx
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
Found this interesting...based on a day 5 transfer
-1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on a HPT
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
yes I went from that too. if you found the original page here was also one from day 3 transfer. incase anyone else is in the same boat.

started using the suppositories vaginally originally but found they help the other issue when used rectally and make a lot less mess although really not a natural thing to do Laughing
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
That's not bad then. Lactulose seems to be working where Fybogel failed miserably for me though. You'd think that would be one effect of IVF that would be merely "troublesome" but actually it's downright painful!
On the one I found, the three day one was exactly the same, just the days were different (-1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing , was 1dpt so it all can be taken from there,)
Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:50 pm 
Post subject: Hi ladies
Hope don't mind me popping on to say hi Smile
Some of you may remember me I'm Jennie I'm 37 oh my god that sounds old lol
We started trying baby in 2008 and in jan 09 fell pregnant in April had my 12 week scan sadly we found out our baby stopped growing at 10 weeks Sad had to have d/c .
Then sept 2009 stopped ovulating then ended up taking clomind for 12 months nothing happened so then look in to Ivf in aug 2010 then started down reg on 5 jan 2011 and had 2 weeks injection and got told twice by scan ladies that cycle cancelled to told 4pm to come 2 days later for scan E/C on 14 feb and 2 embryos back on the 16 feb tested on 28 February as couldn't wait any longer Smile wasn't due test till 2 march didn't need to as 4weeks and 2 days started being sick that different from last pregnancy as did feel sick till 7 weeks just kept telling myself it Ivf drugs Wink and at 6 weeks scan we were told we having twins which were stoked about Smile and on 11october 2011 at 36 weeks and 2 days our twins Freya weighing 4lbs 10oz and Maria weighing 3lbs 11oz .
Still have pinch myself now then even 2 years on Smile
Always believe its going to work I feel positive thoughts help so lady talking embryo talking to it will help you feel positive carry on Smile
Hope give some hope to you ladies and get BFP very soon
If anyone has question feel free to ask Smile
Jennie xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:35 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Jennie, it's lovely to hear someone elses positive story. xx
Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
No prob kaz I always found it helped reading what some else been through Smile x x
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 226, 227, 228 ... 262, 263, 264  Next
Page 227 of 264

Jump to:  

Community

Popular