Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

PENNY76
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:41 pm 
Post subject: Fab
That's great news kas won't be long till 9 week scan Smile
Good luck to anyone that's having treatment this year baby dust to you all and happy and healthy pregnancy
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
Great news kaz.
kas123
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:29 am 
Post subject:
in case I do not get back on here before Thursday good luck for your first scan kaz .
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Kas. Just hope all is well and squishy is in the right place. Sure it's all fine, but I'll definitely feel better for knowing for sure. xxx
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies. Good luck for your scan kaz!

I'm feeling a bit rubbish today, was 2 days late for AF and getting all sorts of twinges and feeling ridiculously tired. Just allowed myself to think maybe a Christmas miracle had happened when AF turned up without warning. I haven't felt like that for years, not since finding out about the severely low sperm count, was stupid really allowing myself to think it could have happened naturally.
To top it off our friends who got married 6 months ago have just announced they're 3 months pregnant. Just reminds you of how easy this all is for most people.

Anyway, can't sit here moping any longer, onwards and upwards!!
teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:31 pm 
Post subject:
congrats to all the bfps!!!

fc79 know how you feel recently my friend said we are going to start ttc when we get back if hols she rang me up she fell pg straight awsy which I was over the moon for her but always makes me feel like crying as I just want to scream why me?! its been 4 years 7 months ttc both our first and have seen numerous bfps even second ones and it does get me down!

anyway good luck ttc hope 2014 is your year xxx
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:37 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks teehopes.

How come it has taken so long for you to get to ivf? Have you been given a reason for the infertility?

We are very lucky that this time we are trying for our second baby, we have one little boy who is coming up to 3.

I know exactly how you feel tho as we waited 3 years for him and he was concieved from a frozen embryo transfer after 1 failed round of icsi.

We have since used our other 3 frozen embryos with bfn's each time and have decided to save for just one last go at icsi to try for a sibling for him.

I always thought that once I had one, the desire would be eased, but you feel just as much need to have another, and so much guilt that you cant give your child a sibling like all their friends have.

Over 4 years must be such a painful wait for you, I really hope this is the year for you, when are you hoping to start treatment?
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies. I hope you are ok and good things happen for you soon.

AFM, we had our scan today at 7+1. Squishy measuring 9.6mm which works out to 7+0, so practically spot on.
They are pleased with where Squishy is, heartbeat 145bpm so that's in the right range (120-180) as well. Lovely fluttery heart and limb buds visible on the scan. Been given EDD of 4.9.14. xxx Very Happy
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:15 pm 
Post subject:
Kazm that's great news glad all is well enjoy pregnancy it goes really quickly
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:10 am 
Post subject:
That's great news kaz, now you can relax a bit and start to enjoy it. How are you feeling? Any sickness?
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:26 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Penny & fc79.
Had a bit of nausea rather than sickness, plus needing to get up and eat in the middle of the night. Stopped noticing now though as full of a rotten cold(reduced immune system so guess that's anther sign. xx
Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:06 pm 
Post subject:
I have just had my 9 week scan and little one is measuring spot on. seriously suffering with bloating stomach looks like i am 9 months gone. anything i can do to help it as it is so uncomfortable? Laughing Nurse said this morning most problems show up between the 6-9 weeks scan and from what she could see little one looked very good put my mind at ease although still not looking forward to coming off the Progesterone at 12 weeks.
kas123
Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:50 pm 
Post subject:
clinic told to see my doctor when i was there this morning as she would be the one sorting out the midwife part at my local hospital. I have just rang them and can not get an appointment until the 3rd Feb with my own doctor. Looks like i will not be having a 12 week scan as i will be 11 when i finally get an appointment with my doctor. my doctors are so cr*p Mad would love to change doctors but live in the middle of no where and they are the only one.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:52 pm 
Post subject:
HI Kas. Glad scan went well. Very Happy
Can you not ask GP to make referral to midwife sooner if they have no time to see you? xx
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:50 am 
Post subject:
Kas123 that's great news about scan. Speak to your surgery and maybe they can get u referred sooner.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 230, 231, 232 ... 257, 258, 259  Next
Page 231 of 259

Jump to:  

Community

Popular