Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

gillym
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi fc low amh along with low follicle count can be an indicator or low ovarion reserve, so not having a lot of eggs left. Some think if low ovarion reserve the egg quality might be an issue too. Other clinics don't take much notice if it. So good news if yours is normal it's one less thing to worry about.
gillym
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
Oh meant to say ec will be around 7th or 9th April so et will be a few days later depending on if we get to blast or not. Feeling a bit scared now, trying to stay positive but don't want to egg too carried away in case it doesn't work.
gillym
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:54 pm 
Post subject:
Meant to say not get too carried away. Damn u autocorrect!
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
I see, thanks for that!
Definitely won't be long coming around for you now then, how are you feeling about it all?
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:30 am 
Post subject:
Good luck gillym Very Happy
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:15 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks jakesmommy, keep your fingers crossed for me Smile

Fc I feel not too bad, quite positive but trying not to get too excited in case in doesn't work out. It won't be long for you either now Smile
gillym
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:56 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies, hope everyone is well.

I'm on day 5 now if taking progynova, I am taking one tablet per day until tomorrow when I go on to 2 a day. At the mo I feel a bit weird, starting to feel a bit like Af is on way but also still getting flushes. In hoping the longer and more progynova I take the less flushes I'll get. Think I was getting a lot cos been on the buserelin so long. Hoping the Af type feeling is my linining thickening up nicely. I have a scan and bloods done next Wednesday to check.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:55 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck gillym. xx
Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:18 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck Gilly, how much longer will it be till transfer? x
Posted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:12 am 
Post subject:
Hi nutty ec will be either 7th or 9th April so et will be either 3-5 days after that so still a couple weeks away. Can I ask u a question about Fet as I'm thinking that would be close to what I'm doing with donor. The drugs they are giving me is to thicken womb lining not produce eggs, I'm getting quite a lot if ewcm at the mo like u do coming up to ov, but I won't actually ov. Is this similar to Fet and did u get ewcm when doing it?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh Gilly I got lots of ewcm too its perfectly normal, I was on progynova 3 times a day. Some days I got period cramps I was so worried I was going to start bleeding where the lining was growing. x
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:11 am 
Post subject:
Hi nutty, thanks for the response. I've felt exactly the same like Af is on way, it hadn't seemed as bad over the last couple days tho so just hoping lining is nice and thick. I go on to 3 progynova today, I started on 1 for first 5 days then 2 for next 4 and today I start taking 3. Scan and bloods tomorrow so fingers crossed all ok. Feeling a bit low today i want to be positive and excited but think scared if getting hopes up too much.
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, how is everyone? It's really quiet on here lately!

Getting really close now then Gilly! I know what you mean about not wanting to get your hopes up. Everyone tells you to stay positive but you don't want to set yourself up for a fall. The way I looked at it was if I got a bfn I would be devastated anyway, so might as well relax and enjoy the process and enjoy the excitement of possibly getting pregnant. I did get a bfn first time and it wasn'tnice, but I did get over it, and 5 months later got a bfp after a fet.
I found my Zita west relaxation CD really helped and if definitely recommend it, it's so relaxing and helps you with positive thinking.

I'm now just waiting for AF so I can book my set up appointment and the clinic will order my drugs!! Got that life on hold feeling at the moment!
gillym
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:02 am 
Post subject:
Hi fc, yeah getting close now. It just seems to have taken so long, guess cos I had to wait on lady I'm sharing with. So it doesn't feel real, maybe after scan today and getting an update in where everyone is it will feel more real. Then can start getting excited Smile

Not long till u get started Smile
femsmurf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,

DH and I had our screening/consents appointment yesterday. They took some blood from us both and went through the forms and I had a swab. We were told to call the co-ordinator today at our clinic and obtain their passcode for the ESB website and to have a look at the donor profiles on there and choose our donor so we are busy looking at the moment and I have to call the co-ordinator and she will order the vials and my health authority will be billed as they are funding us.

I was told I could start treatment next cycle if the sperm is at the clinic by then so I have to call them on my next AF and if the sperm is there by then, we can get started. They have to import it from the ESB in Denmark. I was also told yesterday that they are going to start me on unmedicated IUI with donor sperm and we get 3 goes then we move on to 3 goes at stimulated cycles if those don't work followed by 3 goes of IVF if none of the IUI works for us.

After my last appointment before yesterdays, I was under impression that due to my cycle history I was to start on medicated cycles but, I guess it is because my cycles have got more regular in the past 2 years. oh well, more goes/chances I suppose although hoping it doesn't take many goes.

hope everyone else is well.
Page 237 of 269

Jump to:  

Community

Popular