Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

gillym
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hehe penny been thinking the same thing, not had any sickness yet so thinking maybe just the one but then again we did have two good quality blasts put back Wink

Thanks kasm

Fc how did your appointment go. It will fly by for u now. U were doing a short protocol weren't u?
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hope time goes quickly till your scan Gilly!

My appointment went well thanks, just going through the whole schedule and refreshing my memory on the drugs and how to use them.

Yes, short protocol, so I phone on day 1 of my next af, which should be 5th May. I have a scan to make sure everything is ok in there on day 2! Then start 150 of Gonal f on day 3, add a daily dose of cetride on day 10, then a couple of scans and ec around day 14!
They will allow me to have 2 embryos transferred as I've had 4 ET's (2 double et) and one single pregnancy, so want to give the best chance possible of a bfp! Can't wait now!
PENNY76
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
Gilly I start being sick at 4weeks and 2 days not sure if that was due to twins or fact that it girls as first pregnancy I wasn't sick till week 7 I don't know weather boy girl as only got to 12 weeks I feel it boy as it felt very different as could drink tea or coffee didn't want dessert so not like me .everyone different so guess we will have watch this space Smile
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:05 am 
Post subject:
I am going insane and need help! I am 14dpiui and have seen no sign of AF. I took 2 pregnancy tests this morning, 1 yesterday night and one the morning before and they are all bfn. I feel pregnant. I am not having an AF cramps which I normally cramp in the gut for a few days. Right now I am getting light tugs on each side and my thighs ache a lot (has for the last few days). Not sure what is going on with the aching thighs. Breasts have been tender and sore and I have had a few bouts of queasiness. My RE told me to take HPTs when they did they iui and did not schedule a blood test. Should I call and see abt getting one anyway? They told me my lining was 16mm (2 days before iui) so I would think I would be cramping if AF was on the way. Thanks, ladies.
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:32 am 
Post subject:
Hi ttc1st. I really hope it is goodnews for you. Some ladies don't produce as much hcg early on as others, maybe it's worth taking another test with your first wee of the day as that will be most concentrated.
I would say it's definitely worth calling your clinic for advice ttho and hopefully they'll do a blood test.
Good luck, Keep us posted!
gillym
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:13 am 
Post subject:
Hi ttc agree with fc, try testing again with fmu. Worth seeing if u can get blood test too. Really hope it's good news for u.

My symptoms seem to be coming and going so of course that's the paranoia setting in. Might do a digi test to see what it says.
kas123
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:42 am 
Post subject:
congrats Gillym on your PG must admit i had a load of cheap test that i did every other day and a Clear blue every week just to see the dates go up Very Happy had a row of them along the bathroom window seal. Laughing i did finally stop when my clear blue said 3+ for the third week running and i ran out of cheap test. still have all the photos of them though. I did not really have symptoms untill about 8 weeks when smells made me feel sick. all though sickness did not really kick in until i was 14 weeks gone. think it was because i came off the steriods then and they were masking quite a lot of symptoms. i was about 18 weeks when i first felt him move and he has not stopped dont think i really stopped being paranoid but it has got a lot better now i can feel him.
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:18 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies. I'm waiting in for my drugs delivery this morning! Don't know why but I feel really nervous! Wish they would hurry up and arrive! Supposed to be before 12.30...
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:37 am 
Post subject:
Well they're here! Feels very two real now!
I also started my fertility yoga DVD yesterday, nearly killed me! I'm aching all over today!!
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:36 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Gilly Very Happy x

Fc How exciting, the journey is beginning Very Happy x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:14 am 
Post subject:
I can't believe it, AF has shown up this morning 5 days early!! I'll need to phone the clinic to book a scan for tomorrow and if everything is OK I'll be starting the drugs on Friday!!

All being well I could be having egg collection in 2 weeks time!!
gillym
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck fc, it will go reall quick now. Fx for u. Xx

Thanks nutty Smile

Did a digi on Monday after got in from work came up with 2-3, it who'll have been exactly 3 weeks since collection, but was very diluted wee, symptoms back yesterday and today so hope all ok.
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
That sounds good Gilly. I'm sure everything will be fine so try not to stress over tests! Really hope I'm in your position in a few weeks!

The clinic couldnt fit me in tomorrow so my scan is 9.30 Friday morning, will start the drugs straight after as long as there are no cysts or anything.

I was really nervous this morning, I'm already swinging wildly between working out my possible due date, imagining how pregnant I will by on my birthday/Christmas etc, imagining what it will feel like to get a BFP to thinking it wont work/dont get my hopes up/ when will we be able to afford a fet etc!! Going to drive myself mad for a month if I carry on like this!!
gillym
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds pretty normal to me fc Wink. Try keep your mind busy with other things Smile
TTC1stbaby
Posted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:48 am 
Post subject:
I went in for a pregnancy blood test and it came back negative. Af has not shown her ugly head yet and when I called my REs office and explained to his nurse that I was not having AF cramps (like always) and she treated me like an idiot. She told me that women do not have cramping before their period only during and that I needed to be patient. I had a pity party yesterday but as upsetting as the bfn was at least it wasn't as devastating as our last miscarriage. So I will pick myself up and try again. I did have a cry fest when I realized that if we hadn't miscarried I would be holding my baby next month. I am praying next month will be our month!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 241, 242, 243 ... 262, 263, 264  Next
Page 242 of 264

Jump to:  

Community

Popular