Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Gilly. The clinic were very good and phoned me at 8am. They said it shouldn't effect me and I could carry on as normal. They also agreed to me bringing my son in the car and rushing me in and out whilst the receptionist watched him from the window!
It all went smoothly I was in and out in 10 mins and he was fine in the car in front of the clinic with some toys and books!

My scan went ok, I'm not responding as quickly as I did last time so I've had to buy more drugs and come back for another scan on Monday. Egg collection will almost definitely be Wednesday!

How are you feeling now Gilly? Any more symptoms? Have you dared do a pg test since?
gillym
Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:08 pm 
Post subject:
That's good, the clinic were really good. Shame at having to get more drugs as they are not cheap but worth it in the end. Fx for your scan on Monday and being ready to go wed.

Had a tiny bit more of pink spotting last night, it's so stressful. Haven't dared do another test. I don't have any digis left, just a clearblue standard one and I think would still show as positive as still seem to be getting pg symptoms odd waves of nausea and sore bbs. The next week is going to drag in!
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
I'm sure the next week will feel like forever for you, but it is only a week and it will come around.

The drug prices are ridiculous! I was shocked when she said £115! Its only one extra day of both injections.
gillym
Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:28 pm 
Post subject:
£115 that's ridiculous.
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
Fc79 glad you were still able to continue hope your little one is better soon wow £115 that's a lot
Gillym hang in there I'm sure all ok Hun

We'll I dug out the paper work today for my cycle the embryo that we have frozen is 8cell 3/3 Harriet was 8 cell 4/4 so I. Guessing our clinic does opposite way around grade 5 being best ect no one really explained grades
To us
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi, I dont know what the 3/3 means. I think all clinics have their own way of grading the quality of the embryos. Is it a day 3 embryo? If so, its just right at 8 cells as they say they should be between 6-8 cells by day 3. In my (limited) experience, they tend to only freeze the best embryos. My son came from an 8 cell frozen day 3 embryo. I had 5 frozen and they all survived the freeze in tact, only one had some cell loss. Are you getting tempted to go again soon??
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you fc79 I'm thinking when Harriet is one then to have it put back took some convincing hubby he was adamant we're having no more
I told him the chances of it surviving the thaw are very slim anyhow so he was ok with it just hope it does survive lol

How are you feeling Hun xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hannah was born from a frozen embryo transfer, she was the only 1 put back as they thawed 4 and she was the only one that made it. Our 1st frozen transfer we had 2 put back and it didnt work. We've got 3 blastocysts left now, am hoping we wont need to use them. x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
I'm doing OK thanks. Feeling quite sore and bloated now and getting sick of injecting myself! In one way I can't wait till Dec Wednesday, but then I know how painful that is and then the 2ww with its own issues! Just trying to take each day as it comes!
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:04 am 
Post subject:
Hi, its all quiet in here!!

My ec is booked for 10 am Wednesday, so I'm triggering tonight!! I have 10 big follies all ready to go, and a few smaller ones that might catch up.

Hope everyone good?
gillym
Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:12 am 
Post subject:
That's good fc, lots of nice juicey follies Smile

All ok here, still getting waves of nausea. Haven't been sick but feel it quite a lot. Hoping its a good sign. Smile
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:27 am 
Post subject:
Hi Gilly, glad to hear you're still getting symptoms. How many weeks are you now?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck for egg collection Fc , all moving quite quick it seems x

Glad your getting some symptoms Gilly, got everything crossed that its a good sign. Im sure it is x

As for me, Hannah is 6 and a 1/2 months on Friday. Can't believe how quick it is all going and I'm still so overwhelmed by how much I love her. O/h is the same as well, we both just sit there and stare at her and can't believe how lucky we are. Going on our first holiday as a family of 4 at the end of the month, only to Great Yarmouth but its like a second home to me I love it there. x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Claire, feeling slightly nervous tonight, got all the usual fears of what if I've already ovulated, what if none fertilise etc! I'll update when I'm home tomorrow.

I cant believe Hannah is over 6 months already, bet you cant wait for your holiday!
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck fc79 I'm sure all will be ok xxx
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 245, 246, 247 ... 257, 258, 259  Next
Page 246 of 259

Jump to:  

Community

Popular