Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:15 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the lovely welcomes, yes I'm down-regulating (I'm still not that familiar at the terminology, no doubt will grasp it all soon.). The Buserelin seems to be working - I was due on three days ago and still no sign - not like my body to turn down the chance to have a period haha, but I might call the clinic tomorrow and check if I should be worried. Next appointment is next Tuesday but will be postponed if AF hasn't arrived and I really don't want anything to be postponed!

Good to hear you've all shared those moments, Mr Potatohead sounds great! Nothing like that to take your mind off matters!

FC that all sounds like a bit of a nightmare... is there anyone you could ban your vow of silence to who could drive you there and back? I'm not sure I would be able to concentrate on a motorway!

x
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:10 am 
Post subject:
KazM wrote:
wickytavs wrote:
Hi ladies, can I join you? Have been lurking for a little while but started on long protocol last week. Today will be my 6th Buserelin injection. It all feels a bit unreal!

Congrats to all the bfp's (and babies!) good luck to everyone ongoing at the moment - great news on 8 fertilized fc!

Some of you might remember me from TTC - we've had a few things happen and sort of went off the boil with the whole thing and wondered about adoption but I decided I really had to give this a shot or I might not forgive myself later. Plus I just love paying thousands of pounds for people to look at my privates lol.

x

Haha, yep. My ET was done by a Doctor with more than a passing resemblance to Mr. potatohead. Not the best thought to cross your mind when you're there, legs akimbo with him staring up your foof! Laughing
Anyway, good luck. xxx

Haha kasm that really made me laugh Laughing

Wickytavs yep perfectly normal for af to be late when dr, it's the one time u want her to show her ugly head and u end up having to wait.

Fc hope u get something worked out.

Scan at 12:30 today. Still seem to be getting sicky feelings almost throw up when brushing teeth this morn.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:39 am 
Post subject:
Perfectly normal for af to be late wicky, I remember mine being late x

Good luck for today Gilly x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:12 am 
Post subject:
Morning all!

Gilly, good luck for your scan today! I will keep everything crossed for you and look forward to hearing good news later.

I'm feeling a lot better today, still a bit tender but paracetamol keeping that under control. We're just going to waitto hear what they say about our embryos tomorrow morning and will be more than happy if we have 2 good ones to transfer tomorrow.
gillym
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
All ok at the scan Very Happy saw tiny little heartbeat and they let us hear it too Very Happy They think it might have been hiding behind the yolk sack last week, but said there had been good growth so all positive. No sign of the bleed anymore either. We are measuring 7 weeks 2 days, which she said was fine as few days variance is ok. Going by EC it would be 7 weeks 4 days.

FC glad you are feeling better, hope you have two good ones to transfer tomorrow and some extras to go on ice Very Happy
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
Excellent news Gilly, so happy for you! Must be such a relief!! You can start to relax and enjoy now!!
gillym
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 3:39 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah we both gave huge sighs of relief when she said everything is looking lovely today. Laughing still don't want to get too carried away but mucher happier than last week Smile
femsmurf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 3:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies,

DH and I are officially starting our Donor IUI treatment next week. I have my first monitoring scan and bloods on Monday morning Surprised

I am really nervous now lol

FC -good luck for your et tomorrow. Hope you get BFP no2 in a couple of weeks.

Good luck to everyone else going through a cycle of treatment and congrats to those who recently got a BFP.
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 4:33 pm 
Post subject:
What a gorgeous day, hope everyone has had sme sunshine. Gilly lovely news about your scan, how ace! FC really good luck for tomorrow, can't wait to hear how you get on.

Thanks for your reassurances ladies. Just had another spanner thrown in the works - OH had an old health issue which the clinic needed reassuring about by our GP. Well the GP letter arrived today but turns out she had passed it on to some junior GP who has sent the most basic of info, probably making everything sound worse than it is. I sent OH round to the docs with a hand-written note for the GP begging her to step in and send a nice reference as well as a bit better information. Fingers crossed she receives it on time as clinic won't start stimming until they are happy. Of course these things all come up last minute don't they and ensure you keep a bit of heart failure going at all times...

Good luck for Monday femsmurf, hope all goes well.
x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
gilly that's great news Smile fc79 good luck with transfer
Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies Smile

Good luck tomorrow fc.

Wickeytavs hope the Gp gets u a new letter.

Femsmurf good luck for Monday.
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:19 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies!

Fersmurf- good luck for Monday, so glad you're finally getting things started!

wicky- hope the gp sorts it. Its so frustrating when there's needless hold ups.

As for me- I'm not PUPO yet! The embryologist phoned this morning and said that all 8 are still growing. 4 are where they should be between 6-8 cells, but 4 are slower at only 4 cells. So she wants to leave them all till Monday and hopefully transfer a really good blast. My husband has told work and the transfer is booked for 2.45 so he can go on his course in the morning and leave early. So excited now, but so nervous for them, just praying they make it to Monday!!
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:26 am 
Post subject:
Ooh Yay, Congrats Gilly.

Glad your embies doing well fc79.

Wicky, hope your doc sorts it.

femsmurf, good luck.

Hope everyone else doing ok.