Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:19 pm
That's great fc, good luck for transfer. Sorry I didn't respond earlier as I'm back at work and can only check intermittent. We had 4 that we took to blast, two put back unfortunately the other two weren't good enough to freeze. So you've got great results
Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:38 pm
Thank you both!
I'm on my way home very happy as I'm pupo with one perfect grade a hatching blast!!! They said it was beautiful!
Got one more that has also started to hatch which is being frozen today and one morula which they will assess tomorrow to see if that one can be frozen too.
I feel so positive right now, just hope I can keep it up for the next 11 days!
Posted: Tue May 20, 2014 10:32 pm
Fantastic news fc, good luck for the next couple of weeks.
Hope everyone else is ok.
Long story but we've decided to put things on hold. I spoke with clinic today and they're not going to charge a cancellation fee, actually they've been brilliant. We decided we need to sort this thing with GP and OH first and it was getting a bit stressful. So going to hang on until everything's sorted and then we can proceed without worrying about it.
I'll stay on this forum as it's nice to be back chatting and I've got loads to learn!
Enjoying the TTC ride!
Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:46 pm