Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

gillym
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi nutty, all good here getting quite a bit of nausea. Not actually been sick but feel it a lot so hoping it's a good sign that this one is hanging around. Was feeling paranoid yesterday as I felt really good all morning, but then walked through the canteen at lunch and the nausea hit again. Very Happy Guess the paranoia is just something we have to live with. Smile
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:43 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies!

Gilly, yes get used to the paranoia! I was afraid things would go wrong right through. Glad it's all going well, have you got a date for your 12 week scan?

Hi Claire, I'm feeling OK thanks. Was it just one 5 day embryo that got you Hannah?

Wicky, so sorry you've had to put things on hold, hope you get it all sorted soon so you can go into a cycle stress free!

As for me, I'm 3dp 5dt today and finding this wait particularly difficult!! I was pretty patient the last few times but this one is driving me mad!! I'm still feeling quite sore and crampy from the ec and the progesterone is giving me a horrible bubbly tummy and really bad indigestion. Just feel miserable even tho I really want to be positive and happy!! I think it's because my last 3 transfers were unmedicated frozen transfers so didn't have all the other feelings going on. Any advice??
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the support ladies. I guess with being self-employed for over a decade I'm used to things falling through and life going a bit chaotic. We said we would give it at least a month which should give us loads of time for GP letter and everything to be completely ready, also hopefully I'll shift a bit more weight which will give us an even better chance. I think part of my problem is cos I've never been pregnant I don't really feel it will ever happen, so it's quite unreal which is probably why I've been able to let go so easily. And also it was doing my head in!!

FC sorry to hear you're feeling a bit grim, I don't have any advice I'm afraid! Just keep on swimming in the words of the fish in Finding Nemo, which I've found deep inspiration from many a time!

Sounds good Gilly, got everything crossed for both you ladies. x
Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:25 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies.

Fc no scan date yet, I put the form in to register with midwife on Monday but haven't heard anything, so I'm going to call today as I think she is in the surgery today. Last time they lost my form so I'm convinced she will have had it so not going to wait too long before chasing. The only thing I can suggest is to try keep your mind busy. Hard I know. I did a jigsaw, bought loads of magazines to read and got into watching a load of trashy day time tv like say yes to the dress and cake boss!

Glad u won't have to wait too long wicky Smile
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:57 am 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies! I gave myself a good talking to yesterday and was a lot more positive and had a good day. All day yesterday I had these on and off (but mostly on) tiny sharp cramps low down particularly on the left hand side. Really hoping they were implantation cramps as I had a few the day before but not as bad. This morning tho I've woken up with that heavy AF feeling and proper AF cramps. I'm really trying not to read too much into it as I know I got this when I was pregnant before.
I've got my son's third birthday party to organise for next week so I will throw myself into that now!
gillym
Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:58 am 
Post subject:
Sounds positive fc. I'm sure organising a 3 year olds party will keep your mind busy for the next week. When are u testing?

Phone dr surgery this morning I swear they are the worst. The midwife can't call me back today as she has no space to make calls today never mind I've been waiting on a call since Monday. She had taken a message to make sure she will call me at some point! Oh and my file had reverted back to my maiden name even tho I was in multiple times last year where they were using married name. On their website it's just complaint after complaint about them, they are so poor.
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Gilly, that's so frustrating. I think most surgeries are like that tho, I didnt have my 12 week scan date by 11 weeks so phoned up and the midwife had lost the paperwork! They didnt have any record of me!

I just bought some tests, so dont know how long I'll last! Plan is to test no earlier than Tuesday as DH is off work, that would be 13 days after ec. I just want to know now! But only if its good news!!
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Oh fc I know what you mean. I took a test to be sure before I started on the Buserelin - first time in ages 'cos I think they've psychologically damaged me. Even then, when I knew I wasn't going to be, but even so to see that horrible blank square...!

In the past when we were trying (back when we thought something might happen lol) I had friends who would say why don't you test? and they'd say there was no way they could wait. But they hadn't had month after month of a negative result. There's nothing like one of them to give you a really bad day.

x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
Just back fro hols and popped in to catch up with you all.
Sounding really good Gilly (apart from the midwife situation). Must be different in your area as I got a GP referral to have a booking appointment at the hospital with the midwife before making my own appointment with community midwife at GP surgery. xx
Good luck with the rest of the 2ww fc79. Lots of rest with gentle activities (for your mind) are what I would advise for the time being. xx
wicky, sorry you have had to postpone, but I think you have done the right thing waiting until things are more stress-free. xx

Hope everyone else is doing well. xx
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kaz, how are you? Hope you had a lovely holiday! Wow, 25 weeks already? How are you feeling?

I'm doing a ok today, after a huge wobble this morning! I had a bit of a meltdown and said I didnt know how much longer I could take this 2ww, had a good cry and that sorted me out! Think I just needed to get it out of my system, now I feel like I'm ready for whatever the outcome is as I feel like I have been walking around with my head in my uterus! Need to get back in the real world!
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:48 pm 
Post subject:
I'm well thanks. Have started to waddle now as my bump is absolutely huge! Holiday was really nice thanks. We went to Camber Sands (which was lovely) and stayed at Pontins (which was not!).
Sorry you felt so rubbish but lad a good cry sorted you out. Sometimes it's what's needed and you feel stronger afterwards. xx
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi kasm yeah they are all different at clinic they said some surgeries u needed to see gp and others they are happy for u to book in with midwife, at mine they told me I only needed to fill in form to see the midwife. Wow 25 weeks already Smile time flies. Glad u had a nice hol.

Fc glad a cry sorted u out, sometimes u need one to get it out and u feel better after. Xx
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:50 pm 
Post subject:
You absolutely sure it's not twins in there, Kaz?!
x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
wickytavs wrote:
You absolutely sure it's not twins in there, Kaz?!
x

We only had one embie put back...lol. I would be inclined to wonder if I didn't know better. x
Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies!

I wasnt going to admit this, but I've been a very naughty girl and tested early yesterday morning! After my meltdown on Saturday and feeling down again that evening I decided enough was enough and used a Morrisons own brand early test. A very faint and thin but definitely there and definitely pink second line came up!!

I'm not going to take it as my bfp just yet, just a sign to calm down and believe that this could actually be working. I've been a lot calmer, more peaceful and relaxed since, the plan is to wait now until Wed when my af would normally be due and test again then. Really hope it stays away and I get a good strong positive!

I'm 7dp 5dt today and feeling crampy, tired, sicky and have a tired achey lower back pain, so hoping these are all good signs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 249, 250, 251 ... 257, 258, 259  Next
Page 250 of 259

Jump to:  

Community

Popular