Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

gillym
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:23 am 
Post subject:
Got a new scan date 23rd June in the morning before we leave for my birthday. Smile
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:33 am 
Post subject:
Morning gilly. That's great about your scan, you'll be able to enjoy your birthday even more without it hanging over you while you're away.

My scan is still 2 weeks away! Going so slowly. Feeling awful now tho, queesy pretty much all day, so exhausted but can't get a settled sleep at night, and the food I fancy eating is getting less and less. Just wanting plain dry savoury food, like crackers and cheese and crisps. The thought of fruit and salad turns my stomach!
LoubyLou1978
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies!

Not been on here for about a year but just been trying to have a quick catch up with what's going on!

Good luck to everyone embarking on ivf, it can be so emotional and hard work but it can also be worth it. We got our wonderful baby boy through a frozen embryo transfer - didn't work first time but we got there in the end after 5 years of ttc

Claire - congratulations on your baby girl Hannah, what lovely news. Time goes so fast doesn't it. I'm wanting
number 2 already, whether we can or not Remains to be seen! Can't believe I've not been on here in so long

FC - wonderful news, so so pleased for you. It's a long wait til the scan as you know, but hopefully it will fly by. Bleeding in pg can be normal but it must be so terrifying to see any red. Blooming pessaries!

Hello to everyone else xx
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all,

Just thought I would update on me. Had first IUI using Donor sperm on 30/05/14, test date was last Friday (13/06), unfortunately it was BFN Crying or Very sad
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:13 am 
Post subject:
Sorry femsmurf. xxx
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:03 am 
Post subject:
So sorry femsmurf x

How are all you pregnant ladies? Gilly and Fc how far along are you both I've lost track x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry femsmurf
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear that femsmurf.

Hi Lou, nice to hear from you! Congratulations on your little boy. Do you think you'll go again? Have you got any frosties left?

Hi Claire, I'm ok thanks, feeling very sick at the moment so I guess that's a good sign! I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow! Scan is a week Friday, can't wait!!
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all. Hope you're all doing well. I feel like so much has happened with you all, especially Claire doing FET again! Good luck to all of you!!
AFM, I've been on preg probs forum lately. I have developed gestational diabetes so they are keeping a close eye. xx
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:59 am 
Post subject:
Morning!

Sorry to hear that kaz, how are you feeling?

Gilly, not long till your scan now! Bet your excited and anxious! How are you feeling now? Has the sickness got better?

I was really sick yesterday, actually got sick for the first time which wasn't nice. Dh went shopping and I wrote down for him all the things I might like to eat (foods I can actually stomach make a small list at the moment!) I went to bed early and slept all night for the first time in weeks! I feel a lot better this morning after that, still queasy but no where near what I have been. Feel like I can actually function reasonably normally today! Definitely early nights from now on!
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:00 am 
Post subject:
Morning!

Sorry to hear that kaz, how are you feeling?

Gilly, not long till your scan now! Bet your excited and anxious! How are you feeling now? Has the sickness got better?

I was really sick yesterday, actually got sick for the first time which wasn't nice. Dh went shopping and I wrote down for him all the things I might like to eat (foods I can actually stomach make a small list at the moment!) I went to bed early and slept all night for the first time in weeks! I feel a lot better this morning after that, still queasy but no where near what I have been. Feel like I can actually function reasonably normally today! Definitely early nights from now on!
gillym
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:05 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry femsmurf. Xx

Kasm hope u r ok. Xx

Yes anxious excited about scan only a few more days to go. Just hoping everything is ok that is me 12 weeks 3 day will be 13 weeks when get scan. Still feeling a bit quezy most of the time so hoping that's a good sign. Exhausted today as we Smile

Fc hope the sickness isn't too bad.

Hope those with their babies are well and not too broody again Wink

I'm off to see my friends newborn for a cuddle tonight Smile
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
Yes, I'm feeling ok thanks ladies. Was proper anxious until I saw the diabetes midwife but now I know what I'm doing I'm less anxious (but still concerned).
Sorry you're getting bad sickness fc79. Hope it passes soon.
Peppermint oil used to work for me (lots in a bendicks bittermint!) - ginger biscuits not so much but others swear by them - mine was only really queasiness though. xx
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, hope you're all doing ok. Haven't had chance to get on here much as work has been crazy and I've been out of signal areas too. Nothing more annoying than thinking Ooh I'll have 5 minutes time out on my phone and then look down and see GPRS where it should say 3G.

First world problem though, really!

Nothing much new to report here except tried to have a chat with DH tonight about him stopping smoking, ohhh ok then cutting down, before we go ahead with IVF and he got all defensive and a bit angry. I really think he doesn't feel able to do it and all his sperm tests always come back so healthy-looking I don't think it's much of an incentive for him. He is trying in other areas, I had him drinking beetroot juice the other day.

Bit frustrating, really, seeing as we'll be spending so much money.

Also, I'm just wondering if any of you have tried DHEA? I bought some a while ago, took a few, then got a bit scared that I was messing around with my body! But just reading a bit more into it and it sounds like if I do take it then now would be the time - get all those young fresh hormones into my wrinkly old eggs while they're still cooking. A lot of the American clinics seem to recommend it, but then again they would I suppose.

Apart from that hope you're enjoying the sunshine.
x
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:55 am 
Post subject:
Hi wickytavs I really thought about using it too but I was just too scared to as well. Maybe one of the others who've taken it will pop along soon. I hear u about the smoking but I suppose from your hubby's point of view it's another hard thing to do at the same time and I s probably daunting. My hubby's sample was always really good too but he made extra effort this time, didn't drink for months before hand and we still saw a very big improvement on what was very good sample so maybe can try sell to him that way, and for other health benefits too. Even if he can cut down a bit Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 254, 255, 256 ... 260, 261, 262  Next
Page 255 of 262

Jump to:  

Community

Popular