Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:35 am 
Post subject:
DL05 (Nat) may be able to tell you a thing or 2 about DHEA (as with most things actually). She's on sterilisation reversal threads most often these days. x
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
I took DHEA and bee propolis we started taking it 3mths before treatment if I remover right I took 50mg of DHEA
We was very lucky and our 1st cycle worked for us Very Happy
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Hi all, had scan this morning. All ok, there is definitely a baby in there Very Happy Very Happy . Due date 28th dec, told our family this morn and they were all like u haven't timed that well for Christmas lol if only they knew. We r going to tell them next time we see them in July about ivf, one step at a time!

Fc you're next for scan, is it still a week away? How u been feeling?
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:28 am 
Post subject:
That's brilliant news gilly, I bet it was so lovely and exciting. The 12 week scan is amazing as it really looks like a real baby!

My scan is Friday at 11.30! Can't wait, it was 4 weeks away when I made the appointment so it's been a long slog. I've been feeling and being really sick every day so that is reassuring me, but obviously there's always a worry there.
Are you off on holiday now? Whereabouts are you going?
gillym
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:53 am 
Post subject:
Yeah it was lovely to see after the initial big relief of there actually being a baby in there. It was a little wriggler too so was nice to see it moving about. Ooh not long, yeah I bet it's been a long slog. I was exactlye the same as u altho never physically sick but it is reassuring. We are only off to Dorset for a couple day with some friends who share the same birthday as me tomorrow. We'll be back Thursday so I'll check in in Friday for an update from u. Xx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:57 am 
Post subject:
The weather should be good down there so have a lovely time!
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:56 pm 
Post subject:
Lovely news on your scan gilly how nice that must be, have a fab holiday.

Not long to your scan now fc, it's nearly Tuesday already.

Thanks for the advice ladies, yeah think I'm gonna have to accept that the smoking isn't going to stop, but he has grudgingly agreed to cut down. But to be honest I think he forgets when he's with his lads at work. Anyway... out of sight, out of mind I guess, and as long as he tells me he's cutting down I have no way of knowing...

Jakesmommy where did you get the bee propolis from? I found talk about it on a thread some time ago and looked into buying some but never got anywhere. I've decided to go ahead with the DHEA gonna do 50mg in the evenings. 3 months from now would be September which is going a bit later than I had hoped but even starting now will give me 2 months so might help boost those eggies.

I'll chase up Nat on the other thread too, thanks Kaz!
x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:52 am 
Post subject:
Theres quite a few places on the net that sell it Wicky :

http://www.thehealthbay.com/bee-health-propolis-1000mg-capsules.html?gclid=CLb-u8r1kb8CFQIYwwod9IAAgA

http://www.healthmonthly.co.uk/swanson_bee_propolis?gclid=COqUluT1kb8CFWKWtAoddH4A4A

Thats just a couple I found having a quick google.

Gilly glad the scan went well Smile
Fc you next , how exciting!

As for me I'm still broody as hell lol, Hannah has her first 2 teeth they came through together last week. She's still good as gold.
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:19 am 
Post subject:
Wickey the first time I got bee propolis was from holland and barrat then after that I got it from amazon. It smell a bit funky but is ok to take. I also took royal jelly as well! With royal jelly try get an organic one!

Thanks ladies Smile

Lol nutty, when are u going to start trying again.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
gillym wrote:
Wickey the first time I got bee propolis was from holland and barrat then after that I got it from amazon. It smell a bit funky but is ok to take. I also took royal jelly as well! With royal jelly try get an organic one!

Thanks ladies Smile

Lol nutty, when are u going to start trying again.

Well I've always said to o/h that I think when Hannahs around 10 months we should start so around 2 months time Very Happy I really need to start getting my arse in gear and getting healthy though and start on some vitamins again.
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:35 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the links, don't know why I seem to have struggled to find it. Feel a bit guilty though taking it off the bees when they're having such a hard time at the moment! Just planted a load of lavender out in the garden though so maybe that will make up for it a bit lol.

Not long now Nutty and you can start again... this is a very exciting time to be part of this thread with all these bfp's and new beginnings!
x
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:24 am 
Post subject:
Wickytavs - i took DHEA for around 2 months before my IVF and took first time. i can not remember the dose off hand but i took three a day am, lunch and pm. i was told not to take in one dose as it lessens the side affects. Also be carefull where you buy them from as they are not sold legally in the UK (or not licenced i cant remember it was back last year) so normally come from abroad so pick a good company.

If you are having IVF on the NHS they have a non smoking policy for both partys and they do blood tests in wales to check that you are clear from nicotine

sorry for the bad spelling.
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:25 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Kaz, we are private so that's not an issue but actually I didn't know about that - fair enough I guess to waste tax payers money on lessened chances but I know my oh would really struggle to stop completely. I will keep the pressure on him. Currently taking 50mg/day dhea at night as I don't usually eat until lunchtime and would forget at work!
Good to know you ladies who took it have had success!
xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, nice to see it getting busy in here again!

I've been so sick, it's hard because I don't want to moan because then I feel so ungrateful but it just feels so rubbish being sick every day and having no energy.

My scan is tomorrow so hopefully I'll see a healthy little baby with a good strong heartbeat and that will make it all worthwhile and help me focus again on what this is all about.

Hope you're all good, I'll update tomorrow afternoon after my scan.
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:56 am 
Post subject:
Good luck for today FC. Sorry you've been sick but I'm really glad you have at the same time!
x
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 255, 256, 257 ... 260, 261, 262  Next
Page 256 of 262

Jump to:  

Community

Popular