Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

gillym
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:54 am 
Post subject:
Hi fc all sounds good, hope u get your scan date soon. Mine came through quite quick after the midwife actually sorted it. I'm 15 weeks 3 days and i think I'm starting to feel something. First happened a couple days ago but I put it down to my imagination and wishing thinking but then last night watching the footy I had similar sensation. I just start laughing and it was like something ticking me from the inside, and then like something squirming around inside. Had the same thing this morning after I got up to go to loo at 4am got back into bed and felt the same thing 😀 it's just wonderful.

Hehe wicky, why do we have to let men think it's their idea. Glad he has decided to quit as I think the healthy living does make a difference. My hubby always had good numbers but we saw them go up a fair bit last time when he had gave up booze for a few months. The buserelin does play havoc with u for a bit, hopefully it settles and u can get started soon.
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
Ah gilly sounds amazing love your description about the movement!! Can't believe you are 17 weeks already - seems like just a month or two you had bfp.

FC hope you start to feel better very soon - isn't it week 12 when the sickness usually goes? I hope it will for you hon.

Not sure when we will start, it all depends on my cycle dates really. I think we will have to do bloods etc all again (s!) so that will mean a day at the clinic and I won't be able to get away until I finish this job in early August. So I think most likely is on CD21 after my next cycle, if that makes sense... so end of August. Gosh that sounds like a long time away!!
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:05 am 
Post subject:
Hi wickytavs, the bloods usually last for a year or two years depending in which ones so hopefully u won't have to do them again, it is all added and time. August won't be too far away, it's almost mid July already. Wink
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:08 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks gilly, unfortunately the clinic we are at require the bloods to be done within the last 3 months and ours were done in May so we will just miss it... although they might let them through if I ask very nicely!
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:42 am 
Post subject:
That's a bit strict and it's not like they are cheap either. I think the only one we had to get redone was hubby's HIV. Hopefully they will let them through as they are only just out of date.
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:56 am 
Post subject:
Morning.
I had a very small amount of red blood again last night. I stopped taking the pessaries on Sunday morning and it was the most I've had so far so I was really worried. I thought the only thing I can do is to try to get a good nights sleep then phone the midwife in the morning. My 3 year old had other ideas tho and woke me at 3 because he was frightened of the shadows in his room! We didn't then get back to sleep until 7am!! I was up and down to him all night, every time I got up I thought I was going to faint.

Anyway, called the midwife this morning and she has got me a scan for tomorrow morning at 9.45. I'm so nervous and just hoping and praying we see a happy healthy baby in there.

Sorry for the 'all about me' post! Hope you're all ok.
gillym
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:23 pm 
Post subject:
Fc hope everything is ok. I have everything crossed for u. Let us know how u get on tomorrow morning. Xxx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:23 pm 
Post subject:
No need to apologise Fc , goodness these ivf babies do like to put us through it don't they!! I'm sure everything will be absolutely fine at your scan , but I will wish you good luck anyway. Have you got a doppler? I found that a great comfort every time I had a wobble. x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:03 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you both, I'll let you know tomorrow. There's been nothing more today so taking that as a good sign and trying to stay positive.

Claire, I used a friends Doppler last time and loved it. I did look at buying one recently but thought it was probably a bit too early and would just make me worry more if I couldn't find the heartbeat!
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
We got the sonaline b it was brilliant , heard Hannah from 9 weeks onwards x

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sonoline-Fetal-Doppler-BackLit-Display/dp/B005FLWYE4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1405542161&sr=8-2&keywords=sonoline+b
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
All fine!! Perfect baby, measuring exactly 11 weeks and a lovely strong heart beat. We even saw little hands and feet and a really clear face profile. It was amazing.
When we got home the letter had arrived with my 12 week scan date which is next Friday! So not long to wait till we see it again!

How is everyone else? Have you felt any more movement gilly?
gillym
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
That's great fc Very Happy I'm so pleased. Think I'm feeling the odd flutter now and then hoping it gets more prominent soon Smile heard the heartbeat at midwife appointment last Friday and she said was a good strong heartbeat so think all ok just being impatient to feel more.
gillym
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:52 am 
Post subject:
Well after Fcs scare, last night and this morn I've had some tiny spots of blood when I wipe. Just been to gp and they are going to see me at early preg unit this afternoon at 13:30. As nutty said these ivf babies like to put us through it. It was such a tiny amount I'm hoping all ok.
gillym
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
Had scan all ok Very Happy, yep seems like they like to worry us at the mo Very Happy they couldn't see bleed so either it was so tiny or it's from cervix. I think cervix as it seems quite common in us ivf ladies. They gave me anti d just in case anyway as I'm negative blood group.
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:33 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry I missed this post Gilly .So glad all worked out fine. Must have been nice to get another peak at your little one!

It must be the fact that our bodies have gone through so much more than usual just to get to this point. Hope it all settles now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 257, 258, 259 ... 266, 267, 268  Next
Page 258 of 268

Jump to:  

Community

Popular