Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:09 am
Congrats on having a little boy Gilly, I hope everything turns out to be fine with him at your scan. x
Not long to go for you Kaz, so exciting to finally be getting to hold your little one x
Good luck for starting treatment Wicky x
Fc How many weeks are you now, everyone seems to be moving along so quick it's hard to keep up. I remember with Hannah I didnt start to relax at all until I was past 24 weeks and then it got better little by little as I went past 28 weeks. x
Afm Hannah is 9 months old now and is a mini tornado lol! She is crawling now and wont leave the poor cat alone and chases her at every opportunity, she's also pulling herself up on anything and everything and cruising a little. She is such a funny little character and brightens up every single day for me. We have been offered a 3 bed house by the council but it needs a lot of work doing to it so we are in limbo at the moment,really looking forward to Hannah going in her own bedroom
Ttc since December 2007!
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:53 pm
Hi Claire, nice to hear from you. I'm sure Hannah has been keeping you very busy! I love that age, they really start showing they're little personalities, it is exhausting tho and your house will never look tidy again!!
I'm 16 weeks now! Got my midwife appointment tomorrow, hoping she'll be able to pick up the heartbeat!
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:19 am
Congratulations kas hope you're all doing well!
Kaz I'm really not sure on the intelligence front... think my big head might just be full of cotton wool, or maybe a minibar...
I'm looking forward to starting injecting next week. Had a bit of excitement this week as (sorry tmi) had LOADS of ewcm and thought I might have ovulated (a rare event these days). Put it down to my diet which I've totally changed recently and added loads of extra supplements. I've also done my BBT for the first time ever (I know, I know, just never wanted the obsession, and thought I'd forget to do it), but temps show no increase around ov. So false alarm I guess.
I'll test anyway before I start injecting but can't see the BBT would be lying... anyone got any thoughts/advice? I had hoped I might be able to avoid maxing out the credit card but looks like that's not going to be the case after all!
Hope everyone else is ok. Off for a long weekend today so I won't have wifi again until Monday.
Enjoying the TTC ride!
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:02 pm
Ok so now I've got a real dilemma. I think I did ovulate last week, and we totally went for it on the bd'ing... and I'm due to start downreg'ing this week - first injection on Thursday.
It's highly unlikely given that it hasn't happened in three years but there is a slight possibility I might just be pregnant... of course starting the injections would put an end to anything happening there.
I will of course test before I start but it will be so early. I worry if I ring the clinic they might add a cancellation fee, as well as push it into next month and the same thing might happen again.
What would you do if you were me ladies?
Enjoying the TTC ride!
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:11 am
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:41 am
I would ring the clinic and explain. As you say, it must have happened before.
The sooner you tell them, the more notice they have and less likely to make a charge I would think (at least they didn't ought to! xx
Buserelin can cause MC if you are PG when you start taking it, so it is advisable to make sure (that's what I was told before starting IVF). xx
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:57 pm
Sorry ladies, this is the first chance I've had to get on here. Seriously cannot cope with crappy hotel wifi! Thanks so much for your replies.
Well, I'm sorry to say I haven't rung the clinic, just kind of have been a bit [*@!#%*] really, and really busy with work through the day. I suppose I assumed they would immediately say do the next month and the timing of this month works really well with being able to take time off work etc.
And it is soooo unlikely to be positive... Nutty I'm due on September 3rd, so still a week away. Didn't realise First Response are best, I bought a pack of Clear Blue tonight on my way home and I express-ordered a bag of internet cheapies haha!
Anyway I'm going to test in the morning like no one ever tested before... then see what feels right tomorrow night. Could probably push it back 24 hours ...
Feel really silly for bd'ing but I'm positive the clinic never mentioned anything.
ps any news on baby Kaz? Thinking of you now it's getting so close!
Enjoying the TTC ride!