Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:09 am 
Post subject:
Congrats on having a little boy Gilly, I hope everything turns out to be fine with him at your scan. x

Not long to go for you Kaz, so exciting to finally be getting to hold your little one Very Happy x

Good luck for starting treatment Wicky x

Fc How many weeks are you now, everyone seems to be moving along so quick it's hard to keep up. I remember with Hannah I didnt start to relax at all until I was past 24 weeks and then it got better little by little as I went past 28 weeks. x

Afm Hannah is 9 months old now and is a mini tornado lol! She is crawling now and wont leave the poor cat alone and chases her at every opportunity, she's also pulling herself up on anything and everything and cruising a little. She is such a funny little character and brightens up every single day for me. We have been offered a 3 bed house by the council but it needs a lot of work doing to it so we are in limbo at the moment,really looking forward to Hannah going in her own bedroom Wink
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Claire. Glad all is going well for you (except for the house situation. xx
Wickytavs/Gilly - I've heard that a wide cranium is a sign of intellegence? I could object though as mine is only small! xx xx
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Claire, nice to hear from you. I'm sure Hannah has been keeping you very busy! I love that age, they really start showing they're little personalities, it is exhausting tho and your house will never look tidy again!!
I'm 16 weeks now! Got my midwife appointment tomorrow, hoping she'll be able to pick up the heartbeat!
kas123
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:23 pm 
Post subject:
just a quick post to say William Charles Knight was born on Monday at 14.40pm weighting 9lb12 via c-section. good luck to all.
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations kas!! Wow 9lb12, big boy!! How are you feeling after the c-section? I have to have one this time so would be interested to hear your experience!
Hope it's all going well!
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:19 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations kas hope you're all doing well!

Kaz I'm really not sure on the intelligence front... think my big head might just be full of cotton wool, or maybe a minibar...

I'm looking forward to starting injecting next week. Had a bit of excitement this week as (sorry tmi) had LOADS of ewcm and thought I might have ovulated (a rare event these days). Put it down to my diet which I've totally changed recently and added loads of extra supplements. I've also done my BBT for the first time ever (I know, I know, just never wanted the obsession, and thought I'd forget to do it), but temps show no increase around ov. So false alarm I guess. Sad

I'll test anyway before I start injecting but can't see the BBT would be lying... anyone got any thoughts/advice? I had hoped I might be able to avoid maxing out the credit card but looks like that's not going to be the case after all!

Hope everyone else is ok. Off for a long weekend today so I won't have wifi again until Monday.

xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Kaz hope every one well is gone very quiet on ere of late
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:10 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Kas. x
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
Ok so now I've got a real dilemma. I think I did ovulate last week, and we totally went for it on the bd'ing... and I'm due to start downreg'ing this week - first injection on Thursday.

It's highly unlikely given that it hasn't happened in three years but there is a slight possibility I might just be pregnant... of course starting the injections would put an end to anything happening there.

I will of course test before I start but it will be so early. I worry if I ring the clinic they might add a cancellation fee, as well as push it into next month and the same thing might happen again.

What would you do if you were me ladies?
xx
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry Nutty I only just saw your good luck message thanks hon xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
I don't think I'd start down-regging just in case hun. I highly doubt you'd get a positive test before hand regardless of what happens as you say, it will be so early. xxx
Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the reply Kaz, I'm going out of my mind here!! Do you think I can just start it later or should I ring the clinic and explain? It must have happened before, surely.
xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:11 am 
Post subject:
When would your period be due Wicky? A first response test you can use 6 days before a period is due. As far as I am aware if you did turn out to be pregnant then it wouldnt adversely affect the pregnancy so I would start down regging anyway. x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:41 am 
Post subject:
I would ring the clinic and explain. As you say, it must have happened before.
The sooner you tell them, the more notice they have and less likely to make a charge I would think (at least they didn't ought to! xx
Buserelin can cause MC if you are PG when you start taking it, so it is advisable to make sure (that's what I was told before starting IVF). xx
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:57 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry ladies, this is the first chance I've had to get on here. Seriously cannot cope with crappy hotel wifi! Thanks so much for your replies.

Well, I'm sorry to say I haven't rung the clinic, just kind of have been a bit [*@!#%*] really, and really busy with work through the day. I suppose I assumed they would immediately say do the next month and the timing of this month works really well with being able to take time off work etc.

And it is soooo unlikely to be positive... Nutty I'm due on September 3rd, so still a week away. Didn't realise First Response are best, I bought a pack of Clear Blue tonight on my way home and I express-ordered a bag of internet cheapies haha!

Anyway I'm going to test in the morning like no one ever tested before... then see what feels right tomorrow night. Could probably push it back 24 hours ...

Feel really silly for bd'ing but I'm positive the clinic never mentioned anything.

xx

ps any news on baby Kaz? Thinking of you now it's getting so close!
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 260, 261, 262 ... 265, 266, 267  Next
Page 261 of 267

Jump to:  

Community

Popular