Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

tashamo3
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Ladies

I hope everyone is well? Positive 32 sounds like alot of follies I hope you are ok? I lost my dad 7 yrs ago very suddenly and ive also had moment lately where I just wish I could talk to him, it must be the hormones x

Lou and Claire how are you both feeling?

Im really good had my baseline scan this morning my lining is nice and thin ill be doing my Gonal F in about an hour but I feel alot better about it now. My recipient had her scan today too and all was well with hers so we are good to go, I hope I get lots of follies with some good eggs in I really want to give her the best possible chances!

I go back in on friday for another scan then again mon,weds and friday then it will be egg collection on the 3rd providing everything goes to plan!

xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
Wow Nicky that is a lot, please dont worry I was at risk of ohss too and they were quite concerned after my egg collection as thats when things can get worse. I wont lie I did feel quite rough and the bloating got worse and was unlike anything Id ever experienced. All you can do (which I did) is still carry on with lots and lots of water and lay on the sofa as much as you can. I kept a jug of water beside me and kept topping up and literally just moved for the toilet and food. Worse case scenario they wont do egg collection and theyll freeze the embryos for another cycle when youve recovered (that is absolute worst case).

Im okay, no symptoms really to go on. x
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi clare thanks for being honest i pretty much know im gonna feel rough mind u she told me to go for walk thur and fri.bet its gonna be last thing i wanna do....just saying to bf that when i go to the clinic its all so clinical. The only nurse i like is feliz but i get diff nurse each time.....anyway two more sleeps and it all begins.

Clare i so hope u bring good news on thursday......continue to stay stong hun

Tash please call me nicky hun....glad u start stims tonight remind me are u donating some of your eggs? Xx
LoubyLou1978
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Evening girls

Glad everyone is ok. Nicky- don't worry about that number,
Sounds ok to me- I had 35+ (she couldnt count them all) on EACH ovary hence why I became so ill, so your numbers may sound high to some, but I honestly think you'll be ok. Drinks loads after egg collection like Claire said. I was actually told to keep moving about a bit to help with blood flow so if you can do, I literally couldn't move so I didn't though. It's so exciting eggy time is here, I hope it all goes well. Have nice baths too as that helps with any bloating! X

Claire- remember I didn't really have any symptoms. Had those burning nipples and that mild cramping but wouldn't have really noticed it if I hadn't been lying there looking out for things. Only 3 more days? X

Been back at work last week, but I took it easy last week. Today I've been rushed off my feet and am absolutely knackered. Keep getting a few pains which send me into a panic, but apart from that and the tiredness I'm absolutely fine.

Portifeld how are you doing?

Hope the gonal f goes well Tash.

Hope everyone else is ok, on my phone again as I'm in be already Very Happy

xXx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry I meant transfer not collection lol. The nurses in the egg collection part of the hospital are lovely Nicky they make you feel at ease, when we went home after egg collection I lay down and napped on and off and then we got a mcdonalds as a treat lol. x
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
*bed already !
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:47 am 
Post subject:
clareow you fealing hun Very Happy
Positive38
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:57 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

how is everyone - Claire how you feeling today only 2 more days, any signs as yet?

Lou don't overdo it at work will you take it easy, i am guessing nobody knows your pregnant? what is it that you do?

Tash Sorry I did remember you were doing egg share - did u say you got made redundant, are you working yet?

i resigned from my city job in AUgust so baring a weeks temping havent worked., its so hard as I have been unable to get a Full time job while doing treatment. my BF has been great in paying all our bills but means i have no money for myself but its a small sacrifice and have enjoyed the downtime. how you feeling today with Gonel F?

AFM did my trigger shot last night and feelig fine today, although she did say it doesnt take affect for 36 hours...am drinking so much water and going toilet every hour if not more. LOL....
going to clean the house today and off for my accupuncture tonight then going to church I go to a spiritual church and want some healing before tomorrow.

whats everyone up to today?
xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
Not long now Nicky! Very Happy This time tomorrow itll all be over!

Afm I think I have a few symptoms and I just feel like Im pregnant I cant explain it. Havent tested yet and am still going to wait till thursday, just hope my feeling is right. x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
Probably jinxed myself now Ive said it out loud. :/
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
Claire

I so hope you get good news hun, you so deserve it! xx
Positive38
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:50 pm 
Post subject:
Nope u havent jinxed yourself .... that is such good news and nice to hear hun...im just goint to PM you now.

AFM i have had some lovely calls today from mother in law ( who usually annoys me) and a good friend and feel so together and positive - pretty sure this will be a rollercoaster of emotions over next few weeks.

xxx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
Afternoon all!
Im so excited for you Claire Smile

I have PCOS and was just wondering if it would be advisable to take a few days holiday at work at any point, my pain threshhold is pathetic too, just so i can mention to my boss, who happens to be the father in law to be, lol

Thanks for any advise!

xx
Positive38
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Faye,

this is my first cycle of IVF so can tell you how the 1st month goes from experience.
you wont have any pain while your injecting... infact i think its the easiest part so far.
i think i had a few headaches early on but then felt fine. no side affects.

after EC ( mine is tomz)a few friends i know took 2 weeks off. this means they got to rest up after EC and then your around for Embryo transfer. My consultant says that after ET you dont have to rest up too much but think we all will be treading carefully.
I think the only pain your have is after EC i am worrying a little but no point, its out of our hands.

what date do u start?
fayelouise1984
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
Its sounds so excited, im bouncing off the walls to get started! They are waiting till my December period to start, which happens to be over xmas (annoying) but im waiting for info in the post as ive been and signed all the papers, im just unsure of when the injections start!

Yeah, i imagine everyone taking it very easy as not to upset anything...my partner has suggested i sleep with my legs up...typical man!!

How have you found it then? Straight forward?

x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 266, 267, 268  Next
Page 41 of 268

Jump to:  

Community

Popular