Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

Positive38
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
i have to say once your in the process it flys by i cant believe i am EC tomorrow!!!

yes found it very easy, admittedly i havent had to work as i resigned from my job it was far too stressful...but thats just me.

we did our injections at 6.30am my partner would get them ready and bring them up and in they go. this meant that if we wanted to go for dinner or cinema we wouldnt have to rush back to do injections, this also meant that for a month we didnt get a weekend lay in! but babies wont give u that either LOL....

i would have found it hard to work because my clinic is an hour drive away and the last 2 weeks u have to go once or twice a week for scans, if your father in law is the boss u should be fine!!

i had some small discomfort this weekend on Gonel F I also have PSOC and i have produced 32 follicles!!! it sounds good but a little worrying that i might get OHSS... drink lots of water 2/3 ltrs a day.... and dont worry....

i promise u i wasnt sure what to expect but id do this all again tomorrow... hang on let me rephrase that as i still have the next 2 Weeks to deal with

Good Luck Faye the ladies on here are gorgeous you have all our support xx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you so much, made me smile!

They counted 14 on my right and 24 on my left at the scan i had a few weeks back which suggested the PCOS they said, i was totally unaware tbh!

I hope its first time lucky for you Smile

I best get back to work or i wont have a job to be taking holidays on!

TC x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:58 pm 
Post subject:
Clare i carnt wait Very Happy rly hope this is it x
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck ladies. I'm waiting for novembers cycle so I can start treatment.xxxxx

Really hope it's a BFp Claire. Don't know how u have managed not testing lol.xxxxx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, good to see everyone progressing well!

Claire- I had the same feeling after my first fet although like you didnt want to admit it incase i was wrong. I was right tho and fingers crossed you will be too!

Nicky- good luck with ec tomorrow, relax and get lots of rest after, sounds like your going to get lots of eggs! Cant believe how quickly its come round for you in the end!

Hi faye louise, good luck with it all. I took a weeks holiday from ec, so I had a few days after et to rest as well.

Lou- its understandable you'll be tired, all part of growing a little person! Get as much rest as you can. When is your scan?

Hi to everyone else!

I've started using the ov sticks as of today, its a bit early but I want to get in the habit of doing them again, and I dont want to miss the surge!
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:18 pm 
Post subject:
Just a quickie as I am off to bed, but wanted to say Claire if you don't have the same doom and gloom deep down feelings that you had on your first go when you just 'knew' it hadn't worked then I think its safe to say you're going to get some fab news soon Smile

I really believe in our own intuition and how we just 'know' things. I knew this time would be so different for you as you seemed more relaxed. Hoping with all my heart ur right and seriously cant wait to see a BFP message on here again!!!

Nicky good luck for ur egg collection hun, make sure you drink lots and keep that OHSS at bay. Be warned you will probably get some bloating and trapped wind as I did even with only 12 follies. Mine lasted a day and was so much better the next day. You will be fine and wishing your eggies lots of naughty fun time with the spermies lol!!!

Hi everyone else, no time to post at mo as have a guest coming to stay on saturday for a week and trying to get the house in order. big hugs x x

p.s. hope I'm not posting this prematurely but am on a new concoction for my PCOS to try and make cycles come shorter and have niggles in my left ovary so hoping IVF#2 could be sooner than hoped Smile
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:24 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies

Sorry I can't respond to everyone but I have been reading all your posts and am keeping up to date with everything.

Claire - I'm seriously crossing everything and totally believe in our intuition so I really hope you are right. Can't wait to see how you get on x

Good luck with egg collection Nicky - will be thinking about you tomorrow and if you can please let us know how you get on when you're home x

Exciting for everyone Smile ! Hope everyone else is well. My scan is 7th December. God knows how I'm going to get through the wait- its another 2ww and then some!!

xXx
susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Still keeping my fingers crossed for you all x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:23 am 
Post subject:
Good luck for today Nicky hope it all goes okay for you x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:09 am 
Post subject:
i wish it was Thursday to know your result. I really hope its a bfp
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:46 am 
Post subject:
Good luck today nicky on ur ec hope everything goes smoothly for you don't forget to get plenty of rest
Fingers crossed for ur bfp tomorrow nutty everythings moving along so fast for everyone there's not much to report from me af came as planned so back to clinic tomorrow to start the tablets Smile hope everyone else is well xxx
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, hope everyone is having a good wednesday lol.

I am looking after my 2 year old neice today as my sister (her mum) is ill with s&d. Took her over the local play centre but it was full of pregnant women and young babies. I found it hard but fascinating at the same time.

I came home feeling a bit pooh, but then the clinic phoned out of the blue saying that my hubby can have his PESA either in December or January. I have opted for January as dont want to have him either in pain over Xmas or having to pay the costs a fortnight before, rather pay in January when we are usually skint anyway Laughing
As soon as he had had this we can start on the tests on me as we are hoping to egg share. I have had my AHM levels, which were 51 due to my PCOS and hubby has had his blood tests done already.As we have no costs for the IVF we can start as soon as we are matched with someone, hopefully that wont take too long. Also gives me time to lose the weight that i need to do but keep failing at. Having a date to look forward to finally feels like we are starting on this journey instead of just talking about it and stalking these boards Very Happy Laughing
Positive38
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies....im home well home at 1.pm but eaten and slept.
well that was quick and dare i so easy....albeit the journey there omg we had bad traffic on road and i was in tears but we were only 10mins late..blood pressure was perfect and i was so relaxed.dont remember a thi ng but consutlant said i was mumbling i asked what they were doinf and where everyone was ha ha.
clare the nurses were amazinf.

so we got 19 eggs....the embie lady through us a little and asked if we wanted half our eggs via icsi? at a cost of £800. but after talking it through my bf sperm is above average and my main issue was not ovulating due to pcos so our gut feeling said i f and consultant agreed. she said she only asked coz we had j many eggs. but now put doubt in my mind that potentialy my eggs wont fertilise ?? she said unexplained fertility means the sperm might not penetrate the egg but this wasnt ever discussed.

anyway how soon would ohss kick in coz right now after 2ltr of water and 2 neurofen i feel ok? it al seems too easy and waiting for it??? although feel a bit sick right now.

told mum that i dont wanna discuss stuff now..next 5 days will bw tough and dont wanna discuss how many eggs we lost etc.

thank u for your supporr lately it means so much.

clare hows today been cant believe u find out tmrw...everything xd for u

lou hope u didnt overdo it at work

alowocious and ft nice to hear from u

porrfield its all gettin closer for u

tash how are u? xxxx
Positive38
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
hopeful star and susan soz hope u both ok xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
Glad it went well Nicky , great number of eggs Very Happy Just keep an eye on how you feel and go from there, fingers crossed youll be fine. You got to wait for the all important call in the morning now to see how theyve done over night x

We've decided to test tonight, just waiting for o/h to get home from work which should be no more than half an hour been holding off going to the loo since half 2 Shocked Shocked Im shi**ing myself and all my good feeling from yesterday has gone. x
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 265, 266, 267  Next
Page 42 of 267

Jump to:  

Community

Popular