Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:47 pm 
Post subject:
any tips for the cyclogest pessaries?
hopefullstar
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:37 pm 
Post subject:
How exciting not long now! As for the pessaries I used mine at the front 1st time round and I used to just squat and push them in right to the back lol Smile
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:24 am 
Post subject:
Positive38 wrote:
day 1 tmrw so waiting for call either day 3 sat or id like day 5 monday xx

Good luck Hun.xxxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:00 am 
Post subject:
Clare i'm absolutely gutted for you Crying or Very sad but as the other Ladies said it may still just be too early or sometimes the test just don't pick up the HCG but the blood test does Question Will keep my fingers crossed for you xxx
Positive38
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:22 am 
Post subject:
morninf ladies .
clare just want to see how u are today?? xxx

afm well im still wandering why im feeling ok.i slept really well.i have been taking neurofen since got home yest.my friend whi is a dietician gave me some pure protein powder which im taking twice a day. did pessary last nite up back end and all food. i would really like to go to loo (back end) sorry tmi bit feel im a bit blocked up.had bowl of all bran so gonna wait for movement before i usw pessary today..start antibiotics today..

waiting here for phone to ring as times going on im crapping it!
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:29 am 
Post subject:
Hey Nicky they should call you soon , they normally ring before 9am with the progress report. Im okay this morning almost feel like the result is wrong. Going to call the clinic this morning and see whether its worth going in for a blood test and what the chances are of the test being wrong. Probably clutching at straws but I guess its best to be 100% certain. x
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:16 am 
Post subject:
phew call done we had 16 out of 19 fertilize so over first hurdle.jusr need to see quality of them tmrw...how many do u lose daily or does it vary.?

are u feeling pregnant clare if so defo call clinic did u re test this morning? been thinking of u xxx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:35 am 
Post subject:
Yay thats a good result Nicky Very Happy I dont think you can put a figure on how many you lose daily as no two couples are the same I guess. To be honest I think Im just trying to cling on to some hope, think its just starting to dawn on me now that the result is correct. Just cant believe we still are no closer to having a baby, I really did think going to the clinic would be the answer and bam we'd be pregnant. Will have a break over christmas and go again , what else can we do! X
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:33 am 
Post subject:
nutty are you going for a blood test?
positive thats a great result! i think i got something similar to that last year,

afm ive come back from the clinic my lining is nice and thin so i start on my tablets today then back to the clinic next thursday to see if my lining is 10mm + and if it is i think its kinda all go Smile i think my et will probably be first weekish of december not long oh im so excited im also still doing my acupuncture once a week then day before and same day as the et

hope everyone else is well xxx
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:56 am 
Post subject:
Positive38 wrote:
phew call done we had 16 out of 19 fertilize so over first hurdle.jusr need to see quality of them tmrw...how many do u lose daily or does it vary.?

are u feeling pregnant clare if so defo call clinic did u re test this morning? been thinking of u xxx

Glad it went well . Hope there looking good 2morow x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:58 am 
Post subject:
hopefullstar wrote:
nutty are you going for a blood test?
positive thats a great result! i think i got something similar to that last year,

afm ive come back from the clinic my lining is nice and thin so i start on my tablets today then back to the clinic next thursday to see if my lining is 10mm + and if it is i think its kinda all go Smile i think my et will probably be first weekish of december not long oh im so excited im also still doing my acupuncture once a week then day before and same day as the et

hope everyone else is well xxx

Hope everything goes well .
I won't be having Ivf till may but I'm also keen to do acupuncture
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi susan thanks last year when I did ivf I never did acupuncture so this time round with the FET I thought I'd give it a try and I love it it has totally relaxed me and de stressed me and I feel more optimistic this time round I'm not saying I don't have bad days but I deal with them differently I'm kinda at the point where I'll try anything that may help and it definitely has where my hubby is a great financial support he lacks in the emotional support
He's very much a cave man kinda guy obviously he's wanting this to work as much as me but I think he's not emotionally attached to it like me after all he's had to do is provide a sample and sign paper work for us taking the drugs ect it plays on our emotional side more obviously I'm craving a child like any other woman that's not ever been pregnant but for him its different he's 16 year older than me and has older children from a previous relationship so he dosent have the same urge as me but he wants it for me if that makes sense.
Wow sorry about the essay oh well at least you know a little more about me lol sometimes I talk soooo much I forget what I was on about in the first place Very Happy
Hope your all having a lovely afternoon xxx
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
Booked a blood test for tomorrow morning, they said they want me to do one before stopping all my meds. I'll the results back tomorrow as well so no hanging about. When I know its negative I'll stop meds and get myself some vodka for the weekend!
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Claire im gutted for you, but dont give up just yet, wait for the bloods xx

As im totally blond (im brunette) and need to be told twice, when do you start the injections...say i start my period 26th December which is looking likely (terrible timing) when would i start the drugs, im so confused! the nurse of the phone gave me an estimated EC date off 11th Feb....

Any advice much appreciated lol!

x
Positive38
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
hi clare i still pray that its positive hun.let us know.am rooting for u!!!! can imagine of not u will want to let go for a.bit.dont give up..xxx

hopefulstar glad accupuncture going well ive really enjoyed it..

afm im still wandering why i feel ao fine after EC.slept well.havent taken painkillers today.i mean im bloated and slight discomfort but no pain.have even been for slow hour walk...im not becoming complacent as it can still bite me in bum. we have told mum and mother in law that nxt few weeks we want to keep private.although its been easy and positive as some of u know sadly there is no gurantee.

faye pretty sure i started day 5 of cycle and EC is usually a month later. xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 238, 239, 240  Next
Page 44 of 240

Jump to:  

Community

Popular