Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

hopefullstar
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Yep very excited I'm just thinking what a Lovely christmas this would be if it works,well for you too as we both have never been pregnant I'm abit giddy actually lol what time you there tomorrow? I'll have everything crossed for you x
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
gotta be there 1.15 with full bladder. i feel so much better since EC eed my tummys swollen but not sore.im still bit nervous its gonna.hurt but know that my mind will be on embryo!!
at min feel like im gonna find it emotional and cry eekkkk ha ha.
wldnt it be grear so u would test around 19th? xx
hopefullstar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
I'll say a little pray for you then at that time Very Happy and don't worry honestly the worst part is the full bladder! Well this is what nurse said on thursday I take these tabs for a week go back 29th to see if my linings thick if it is I then I have to use the other medication they will sort the transfer date so if I'm having blast put back in otd could be before 19th I think I just can't believe how quick its gone! Do you feel like its flown?
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
oh my yes sooooo quick.i thought 7 weeks would drag and i cant believe in 10 days its all over.prettt scary.ive had a pretty easy time of it and feels too good to be true..doubt comes in Sad .

thank u a prayer will be lovely ive been doing same past few weeks.my dad passed 4 yrs ago and i can hear his voice i know his doing his bit!!!!

well am here when u come to ET hun....... xxx
Positive38
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
oh my yes sooooo quick.i thought 7 weeks would drag and i cant believe in 10 days its all over.prettt scary.ive had a pretty easy time of it and feels too good to be true..doubt comes in Sad .

thank u a prayer will be lovely ive been doing same past few weeks.my dad passed 4 yrs ago and i can hear his voice i know his doing his bit!!!!

Positive38
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:35 pm 
Post subject:

fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck for tomorrow Nicky! How many are you having put back?

Hopeful, fingers crossed for that special Christmas present!
hopefullstar
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you,I think its natural to have our doubts and off days. We wouldn't be human if we didn't I think in the end we just have to go with the flow and hopefully it works I must say tho I prefer taking the injections to these tablets!
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
hi fc well as we have gone to blastocyst my clinic only put 1 back if 38 or under and im 38. part of me wishes they would pit 2 in..
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
We are having one this time. I believe if it is a good embryo it is best to go with one, then all of your energy, nutrition, everything you have is concentrated on that one and will give it the best possible start. Yours sound like they're doing everything they should and more so I'm sure it'll be just fine!!
Positive38
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
i hope so i really do...i love how u explained that and makes such sense.ive never been pregnant.but then never ovulated so hope my body likes my embie tmrw and we get a bfp!!! after a really rough time it would amazing....are u feeling positive?

do u know about habing i tercourse the night before transfer?
Positive38
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
i hope so i really do...i love how u explained that and makes such sense.ive never been pregnant.but then never ovulated so hope my body likes my embie tmrw and we get a bfp!!! after a really rough time it would amazing....are u feeling positive?

do u know about habing i tercourse the night before transfer?
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:22 pm 
Post subject:
I've never heard it and never tried it! My clinic also advises to abstain for whole of 2ww.

I'm feeling quite positive, but scared to assume that just cos it worked before it will work again. Just will try to take one day at a time and enjoy being pregnant, even if it only last 2 weeks!!

I think you need to try to see this as the beginning of a road, hopefully not too long a road, but even if this one doesnt take you have lots of healthy blasts and you will have a baby or babies! Log on tomorrow to let us know how it went!
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:04 am 
Post subject:
FC - funny you should mention the red bush tea as I bought some on saturday!!! I think I had read about it somewhere being full of antioxidants which is good for IVF so when I saw it in a shop I hardly ever go to I bought like 3 packets and I don't even know if I like it lol!!!

Nicky - good luck today hun, I'm sure that you will be coming on here later saying ur ET was a breeze Smile Hope your embie gets lovely and snuggly in there and will have fingers crossed for you. My clinic said to abstain from nookie from the day I did the trigger shot right through to the end of the 2WW so if you do it just be careful!

afm - I was wrong about the cyst, my ewcm started today so looks like I will ov in about 4 days which would be early for a change yay!!!
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:39 am 
Post subject:
Good luck for transfer today Nicki hope it goes well then youre in the dreaded 9 day wait. x
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 260, 261, 262  Next
Page 47 of 262

Jump to:  

Community

Popular