Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

Positive38
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:11 am 
Post subject:
thanks ladies had awful night sleep most unsettled ive felt whole process.
i dont intend to get too caught up in the 9 day wait.its out of my hands so plan to stay occupied.and see friends.
we did what clinic advised lnite and had light intercourse was the most unromantic ever sadly.
off to accupuncture for 9am then off to clinic.
will post later xx
hopefullstar
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Good luck positive I'll be thinking of you xxx
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:26 am 
Post subject:
Just a quick one to say:

Good luck today Nicky will be thinking about you xx

Yay FC on the surge! Great news Smile

Hope you're doing okay Claire hun x

Will be back on line this evening to catch up properly

xXx
Positive38
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
hi all im home amd yes ladies u were right such an easy process not painful even.better than smear.all was so quick. had a tearful moment in car going there but nurses are so nice.
out of 16 embryos so far 6 went to blastocyst and rest they will check tmrw.
4 were frozen .
threw us a bit that they were putting back 2 as we were told it would be 1.
anyway 2 went i and they graded them 4BB. so above average.anyone else had gradings?
bf was worried bout chance of twins but they have to work their magic first.
im a littme worried about what i do today but after a sofa afternoon ill just carry on as normal tmrw baring anything strenuous.
dont have any cramps.etc infact feel pretty normal.

tmrw is 8 days to test.

clare how was your wend? thinkin of u

lou hope u had nice weekend

fc.hopefulstar.faye how is everyone
Positive38
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:10 pm 
Post subject:
hi all im home amd yes ladies u were right such an easy process not painful even.better than smear.all was so quick. had a tearful moment in car going there but nurses are so nice.
4 were frozen .
anyway 2 went i and they graded them 4BB. so above average.anyone else had gradings?
im a littme worried about what i do today but after a sofa afternoon ill just carry on as normal tmrw baring anything strenuous.

tmrw is 8 days to test.

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats on being pupo Nicky Very Happy I chilled and watched telly the day of transfer , then after that carried on as normal but obviously didnt do anything silly like heavy lifting. They say its good to keep active to encourage blood flow etc.. The way you have to look at it I guess is with normal pregnancies women carry on their daily life as normal because they have no idea at that point that theyre even pregnant and we should be no different.

Weekend was good, had far to much to drink saturday night and spent the whole of yesterday being sick I couldnt even keep water down. Never had a hangover like that before obviously my age is starting to catch up with me I think lol.
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats on been pupo nicky.xxxx

Hello to everyone else hope your all ok.xxxx
Positive38
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:00 pm 
Post subject:
hi clare u poor thing maybe coz of the hormones and upset your body was more prone to a hangover.defo what u needed.

did u have your blastocyst graded.how bad that i wished it was an A i shd be happy there were two good ones.i think im gonna worry bout bleeding over next 9 days ....pupo finally xx
Positive38
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
hi may sound silly i didnt realise that this follows my natural cycle so i test on day 35.now my cycle is sometimes 32 33 34 days does that mean that if it hasnt worked ill get bfn or will i bleed before test day??
now im confused can anyone advise x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
You normally dont bleed until you stop the cyclogest Nicky x Im still waiting for my period and I stopped the meds saturday, when youve done Ivf you can forget about your normal cycle days as its all artifical. I think on my ivf cycle our blast was 4AB. They didnt grade the frozen one.
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:32 pm 
Post subject:
thanks clare they also didnt scan to see how thick my lining was how do they know its thick enough to hold embryo?
thanks for your advice clare even while u are hurting.means a lot
susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
hopefullstar wrote:
Hi susan thanks last year when I did ivf I never did acupuncture so this time round with the FET I thought I'd give it a try and I love it it has totally relaxed me and de stressed me and I feel more optimistic this time round I'm not saying I don't have bad days but I deal with them differently I'm kinda at the point where I'll try anything that may help and it definitely has where my hubby is a great financial support he lacks in the emotional support
He's very much a cave man kinda guy obviously he's wanting this to work as much as me but I think he's not emotionally attached to it like me after all he's had to do is provide a sample and sign paper work for us taking the drugs ect it plays on our emotional side more obviously I'm craving a child like any other woman that's not ever been pregnant but for him its different he's 16 year older than me and has older children from a previous relationship so he dosent have the same urge as me but he wants it for me if that makes sense.
Wow sorry about the essay oh well at least you know a little more about me lol sometimes I talk soooo much I forget what I was on about in the first place Very Happy
Hope your all having a lovely afternoon xxx

Great that you have the financial support but obviously would be nice if he can be more involved for you . Like you say as much as I'm sure he wants this , may not be as much as you .
I'm defo going to look at doing the acupuncture , unfortunately I haven't got unlimited funds though Sad

Oh and you can never talk too much , I just don't get much of a chance to post .
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
Positive38 wrote:
4 were frozen .

tmrw is 8 days to test.

Hope your bfp comes this cycle x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
Your womb lining would have been checked at some point Nicky during the whole stimmulating phase to make sure it was at the correct thickness and then the cyclogest maintains that thickness so dont worry x
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
ok thanks hun.ha ha so much for not worrying. xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 267, 268, 269  Next
Page 48 of 269

Jump to:  

Community

Popular