Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

Positive38
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:15 am 
Post subject:
morning lou glad u askes well.... i thought id be pretty calm which i am accept i didnt sleep too well inititally layed down and had cramp pain and i was petrified.now it could have been wind ha...but im finding that everytime i go to loo im looking for blood.help ha ha.

im a little good or maybe just cant be fussed to ask or look but i have zero idea of symptons to look for etc so in way im a little ignorant to it.id rather just get through the 8 days without checking for that too.

i suppose i am wandering what their doing in their and do they hatch now or do somw not hatch.
its defo an odd feeling ......

also out of 16 only 6 of ours got to blasto for me thats worrying but is this normal.she did say she would ring if any got to blasto today...

i know everyone tends to get feeling if its worked im not sure i will...
maybe near the time

plan to cook chilli today and a bread pudding..head for walk and then church tnite.oh musnt forget my.3.15 movie.

how are u lou..how u feeling whens your scan? are u taking it easy at work?

tiny gd luck for scan today.

any tips on the 8dw would be fab xx
Positive38
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:20 am 
Post subject:
morning lou glad u askes well.... i thought id be pretty calm which i am accept i didnt sleep too well inititally layed down and had cramp pain and i was petrified.now it could have been wind ha...but im finding that everytime i go to loo im looking for blood.help ha ha.

im a little good or maybe just cant be fussed to ask or look but i have zero idea of symptons to look for etc so in way im a little ignorant to it.id rather just get through the 8 days without checking for that too.

i suppose i am wandering what their doing in their and do they hatch now or do somw not hatch.
its defo an odd feeling ......

also out of 16 only 6 of ours got to blasto for me thats worrying but is this normal.she did say she would ring if any got to blasto today...

i know everyone tends to get feeling if its worked im not sure i will...
maybe near the time

plan to cook chilli today and a bread pudding..head for walk and then church tnite.oh musnt forget my.3.15 movie.

how are u lou..how u feeling whens your scan? are u taking it easy at work?

tiny gd luck for scan today.

any tips on the 8dw would be fab xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:29 am 
Post subject:
In my experience Nicky symptoms can mean nothing anyway so its really not worth reading into anything, the cyclogest unfortunately can cause pregnancy symptoms too which really doesnt help. Its a mad feeling isnt it knowing they are in there , its about the only thing of the whole process that is going back to nature and makes us no different to any other lady out there. x
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:43 am 
Post subject:
morning hun yeh back to nature and mother earth.my tummy has gone down so feel even more normal than ever well barinf talking to them ha and praying every day.
yest was defo the most emotional ice felt and my bf said it had now sunk in for him
not sure ill get far today outside its wet and miserable
what u upto? do u have follow up apt with consultant?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:48 am 
Post subject:
No we dont need a follow up appointment this time we can just book a t.i.a when we are ready and sign all the consent forms and start again. We will give it a good go naturally when Im next due to ovulate and just hope for a miracle, I wont hold my breath though lol. Im sat indoors today feeling much colder today , meant to get quite cold over the next few days. Im hoping for snow Very Happy Im like a big kid when it comes to snow and christmas. x
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:51 am 
Post subject:
morning hun yeh back to nature and mother earth.my tummy has gone down so feel even more normal than ever well barinf talking to them ha and praying every day.
yest was defo the most emotional ice felt and my bf said it had now sunk in for him
not sure ill get far today outside its wet and miserable
what u upto? do u have follow up apt with consultant?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:52 am 
Post subject:
You seem to be double posting Nicky lol x
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 am 
Post subject:
i think its my phone sorry....
clinic didnt ring today re rest of embryo does this mean they didnt go to blasto?
yeh i love xmas and either way defo enjoyung it this year.or village xmas lights go on fri night so that be nice.
i hope we get snow x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:00 am 
Post subject:
Id say so Nicky, we had 6 that hadnt gone to blasts at time of embryo transfer and they did say they were looking doubtful. They said they would ring the following morning if they made it to blast , but they didnt call and they didnt make it. We just got an invoice through the post to pay for the freezing x
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:04 am 
Post subject:
out of 16 only 6 made it.is that bad number.she said yest they were progressing well. booo
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:10 am 
Post subject:
They might not even ring Nicky they may just go ahead and freeze them. 6 is still a great number, from what Ive read on the net some women dont get any to freeze or only 2-3. x
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:22 am 
Post subject:
bein our first time i wasnt sure.yes 4 frozen and 2 in my womb hatching away hopefully.
LoubyLou1978
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:54 am 
Post subject:
6 is a good number Nicky- that's how many I had to freeze. Don't worry about symptom spotting although its so easily done. Everyone is different though so it just makes everything worse looking on google.

I love snow too Claire Very Happy and I'm also like a kid with snow and Christmas. Enjoy trying before your next go. You never know and you do hear about it happening! Are you doing medicated FET again?

I still don't really have many symptoms? I'm going to the toilet loads and I do feel tired by the afternoon, but nothing apart from that. Have started taking it easy at work- otherwise I'd be running around like a blue assed fly. I thinking I'm going to tell my team- do you think it's too soon or shall I wait til the scan on the 7th? I'm still terrified am hoping all is going well inside me. It's worse than the 2ww! I just want to know all is okay!

xXx
Positive38
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:01 pm 
Post subject:
hi lou thanks hun as i said our first time so no idea whats good whats not good.

i wld wait till your scan its only fri week.wld u not wait till your three months too? or are u pretty close to them. i can imagine its so worrying but i are doing so well.

my bf said his gettin excited but is stopping himself.

well afm i havent sat dow ln past few hrs cooking and pottering coz i feel so normal but will sit down and put feet up later xx
Positive38
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
well im gobsmacked we had another 3 frozen today.so had 9 in total and 7 on ice...really happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 263, 264, 265  Next
Page 50 of 265

Jump to:  

Community

Popular