Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

Positive38
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 pm 
Post subject:
oh lou im so sorry....sounds upseting.i can relate to that i had stress at work and it really isnt worth it.
u need to look after u and baby coz when work isnt there baby will be
is there anyway i can speak to your boss...clear the air or speak to hr?

i ended up ill with work pls be careful...relax tonight and try switch off.thinking of u
LoubyLou1978
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
I'm going to talk to him tomorrow - I really dislike him. I also have a funeral on Friday - my uncle passed away suddenly last week and me and my family are all still in shock about it. So that's not helping my mood at the mo!

I got on really well with my old boss, but this new one is just awful. I luckily don't have to see him daily but I speak to him on the phone daily. But this was a face to face arguement. I think my blood pressure has come down now!! I would never be with my team who work for me like he is with me and his other direct reports!

How you feeling nicky hun?
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
Lou, sorry to hear you had a rough day. The occasional stressful time wont do the baby any harm so try not to worry. Do remember tho that work is not important, the baby is your future, not your job. I know its hard, just enjoy your relaxing evening.

Nicky, I found this tme line of what happens after et, thought it would be good for all of us, I used it last time and found it really interesting.

**this is what happens in a 3dt :

1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

===========

**this is what happens in a 5dt :

-1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

So if your 2dp5dt, its only just starting to attatch so there will be no pregnancy hormones around yet to give you any symptoms!
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
Also LOVED this last time!

http://www.visembryo.com/baby/index.html
Positive38
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
oh lou so sorry to hear about losing your uncle u have so much going on and if i remember u havent told family u are pregnant? we lost my uncle 4yrs ago and my dad 3 days later both brothers....will be thinkig of u fri and glad u are calm now.
im ok tnite after a rough few days im tired but had such little sleep.

FC that is perfect and so helpful thank u...so tmrw day 3 it starts tmrw.im worried im carrying on so normally.putting washing on.loading diahwasher.im not carryin heavy stuff and no housework
had 40min slow walk to pick up bf from station.
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
That will be fine Nicky, you have to carry on as normal as possible and keep your mind off things. Last time when I got my BFP I kept forgetting I was meant to be resting as I felt so normal, I had to keep reminding myself to rest. It was obviously a good sign, pregnancy is a natural thing our bodies are meant to do it, so just relax and let your body take over!

Im feeling well rested this afternoon, going to go to bed soon and listen to my Zita West CD, I find it so relaxing. Not sure how Im going to feel the next few days, I'll probably be on here lots as we havent told anyone we've done it, so have no one to talk to about it! Hopefully we'll have a nice surprise for family at Christmas!
Positive38
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
well thats how i feel i feel so normal i forget too.oooos.im defo finding it easier as it keeps my.mind busy.
u sleep well tonight
other than partner i dont say too much to anyone so chat away u know ill be here
6 days to test date!!!!
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:24 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations fc on been pupo.xxxx

Hello ladies hope your all well.xxx
Positive38
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:00 am 
Post subject:
morning ladies

fc hope u had a.restful.night sleep??

i slept much better infact during past.7hours ive bee to mcdonalds with friends.faces nightclub with arg from towie and passed my st john first aid course ha ha beat that for a night sleep.

now im wide awake.and thinking again....wishing i had some mild cramping as implantation shd be starting.....still feel as or.normal as ever.....

lou i hope work is better for u today

xx
hopefullstar
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:10 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies, positive don't worry about symptom spotting from what I've read some women don't feel anything! My sister didn't even know she was pregnant until 5 months,well I had a kfc for tea as I'm so tired and drained couldn't be bothered to cook! I'm kinda wishing I had cooked now I feel so guilty for eating fast food! Sad I've been shopping today for new xmas decorations and lights I'm so tempted to put them up loads of my neighbours all ready have there's up! So what you all been upto?
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
hey so glad someone posted.partner is out tonight with work and think i just needed some supportive chat.

my mum came today we had lunch and i too got some xmas decs we are putting ours up on weekend..have to say tbis afteenoon had massive wave of tiredness...u know wot im thinking dont u that maybe its a sign. tmrw will be 4dp5dt so im half way there.5 days to test!!!!

how u feeling how u getting on with pessaries etc...not long now.

i met a lady through my partners cycling club purely coz we were both doing ivf.well she has her scan today and is 7 weeks pregnant.am so happy yet so want it to be me.
o recall her blastocyst was already hatching when she had transfer ao she had good success already.
i shd be thankful and hopeful that i have 2 grade bb blastos so im not giving up yet.
im defo not testing early.

kfc wont hurt as long as u healthy after transfer mind u lnite i had curry was yummy.tonite as partner out its peanut butter on toast.

hows everyone else.

lou better day at work?

FC hope u had a good day

tash where are u ok i hope

clare hun are u still with us
hopefullstar
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
Peanut butter on toast hmmm heaven! I love it I've not had that in ages I've had an emotional day today and yesterday kept crying Sad I'm just panicking now incase my embies don't thaw successfully,the embryologist rang today to see what I wanted to do as I only have two I told her I wanted both thawing they are both blasts ones expanded whatever that means and the others not as good as that one. So to be truthful in petrified Sad I got a stinking headache too! I'm really praying and crossing everything possible for you not long to test,and I understand what you mean about others getting there BFP obviously we are happy for them but you still wish so much it was me Sad here's hoping positive that its our time x
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies hope you're all okay.

Been wondering how you've been getting on Nicky and FC. Seems to be going quickly but maybe dragging for you two?

Get those chrimbo decs up if it makes you feel happy Smile I love putting the film Elf on and putting all the decs up while watching it- normally will have a glass or bottle of wine at the same time and make an evening of it! Just the fruit juice this year - will prob put ours up next week. Scan is a week tomorrow. Feels ages off but this week has gone quickly! I'm still doing the odd preg test......am I total weirdo? Think my hubby thinks I am Laughing
Tummy is quite hard and sore tonight so just slobbing on the sofa.

xXx
Positive38
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
expanded sounds good sounds like what my friend had.....do they ring u that morning.next tue yeh? i will pray for both of us we are on the testing road together.

jeez im tired tonight ....x
LoubyLou1978
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
Oh hopeful am really hoping it works for you too this time- you're situation was just like mine, never ever even been pregnant. Am hoping for lots of Christmas miracles for you all, and a new year miracle for Claire xx

I'm sure your embies will thaw perfectly, but it is terrifying xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 238, 239, 240  Next
Page 52 of 240

Jump to:  

Community

Popular