Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

hopefullstar
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry there's delays in my replys I'm on my blackberry so it takes ages to reload :/ yea I was thinking I will just take it easy and maybe have a nice wonder around my village,so it looks like I'm going to have a very busy weekend! I did a due date predictor earlier and I couldn't believe the date it gave me it was around my brothers birthday who passed away in 2008 he was only 24 but isn't that weird!
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
yes walking will not do any harm.we need to do food shop.i usually do it but need to drag bf so he can push trolley and pack and carry bags....mad eh....im defo going nowhere till tmrw eve when ill walk 5min to town and watch lights go on.
have recorded some good xmas films

oh hopeful that is so young for your brother to pass.so sorry.thats.pretty spooky

wish partner would hurry home.
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, just logging on quickly before bed. Had a much busier day than planned!With an 18 month old around you dont really get the option of having restful days! My husband is on nights this week too, so although he's trying to help out as much as possible its not really fair on him when he has to work all night too.

Been watching tele with my feet up since 7.30 tho and now going to bed to listen to Zita again!

Glad your all doing well, will find time to catch up properly tomorrow!

Night night!
Positive38
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
nite hun rest up
fayelouise1984
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:44 pm 
Post subject:
Evening all! I don't post much but always read how everyone is gettin on, get those Xmas decs up and put some Xmas tunes on, always puts a smile on my face Smile
Night everyone x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:40 am 
Post subject:
Sounds like youre all keeping busy ladies Smile Im just waiting for this horrid period Im having to go, I did think it was tailing off but it seems to have started up again quite bad this morning. Hopefully its died down by tonight because I want to go to zumba. The zumba ladies are meeting for christmas drinks tomorrow night so I may go along to that, its only down the road in a local. Must say this cold frosty weather makes things seem much more christmasy Very Happy
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:53 am 
Post subject:
Morning all!

Thanks Fayelouise!

Yes Claire it definitely does feel christmassy with all this frosty weather, I need to get going on Christmas as I havent even started my shopping yet! Christmas drinks sounds fun, hope you get to Zumba.

I'm giving myself a much easier day today, spending most of it on the sofa! I know it sounds crazy but it really feels as if I can feel it in there! Its awful not knowing whats going on in there, just hope its still growing!

Nicky, how are you feeling this morning?

Hi Hopeful and Lou, hope everyone is well and keeping warm!
Positive38
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
morning or afternoon
i promised partner i wldnt post on here for few days.i think ive just become so consumed since ET and it isnt healthy for my mind and sanity.
he was out for work event last night and i couldnt relax i was resentful that he was out ( he hardly goes out) so by time he got home at midnight i was still awake...
i feel like id be suprised it this has worked i feel so normal....guess i think its a miracle to work first time.
am resting too today.im tired and feel a bit heady im watching films and doing my hardest to switch off.

fc glad u resting up prob what u need today

clare nice to hear from u enjoy drinks tmrw and hope period eases up

freezing by looks of it out there
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
I think it does no harm to post here Nicky, in my opinion its a god send just to get things of your chest like the symptom spotting that would other wise just go round and round in your head and drive you potty. Not posting isnt going to stop you thinking about it x
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
Afternoon ladies hope your all well fc,positive how are you both getting on? Lou whens your next scan? And have you told anyone your pregnant yet? Nutty I hope you have fun at zumba I loved going to the classes its so much fun!

Well I've just come back from acupuncture gonna have something to eat and have a little sleep,my last weekend to sort the house out! Then tuesday off I go again my acupuncturist wants to see me tuesday before ET then afterwards I'm really hoping this is my time! Good do with so nice news in the family for once!

Any of you ladies heard about pineapple? And what's your thoughts on it? Hope everyone has a lovely evening what ever your doing x
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:58 pm 
Post subject:
Afternoon ladies We have been advised by our cons That I need IUI or IVF We dont have the fund for IVF but could save the £1500 needed for IUI
Has anyone had this and had a sucessful outcome Any advice will be appreciated
tashamo3
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies

Sorry I havent been about the last few days I started my job and have had to go to the clinic every bloody day!! grrr however I do have 50 follies!!! so egg collection is tomorrow morning im absolutly terrified. I dont know what to expect is it going to hurt how will I feel afterwards etc? I cant wait for next week cos then all of this will be over.#

I hope everyone is ok?

xx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, its all very quiet on here! How is everyone?

Tash, 50 follies is amazing!! Good luck for ec, bit late to reassure you now as you've probably already had it. Let us know how you got on!

Hi Quinny, I havent had iui so cant help, but good luck!

I've been feeling really queesy and tired today, but must be too early for real symptoms! Trying to rest and not think too much about it!
Positive38
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
hi fc nice to hear from u...early symptons maybe? is hubby home the weekend or working?
well my plans to do things have gone out window.watched films all day yest.lnite had walk into town to see xmas lights which wore me out.had very strange sleep i feel shattered i felt achy in bed and headache.
so at min my only sympton iw tiredness and heady. slight period pain.
my heads in much better place i have no idea whats going on down there so just gonna wait till wed..as u said its a journey for us and we have options.

tash wow 50 is grand number how many eggies today.drink lots of water i drank 2-3 ltrs and also i got constipated so lots of fibre...i also went for light walk to get things moving.

too tired for xmas decs so they go up tmrw
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies, havent posted in a while been busy with my wedding.....Smile some of you may know me, but for those who dont i'm louise and my hubby and i are preparing to have our first IVF in january! ( with ICSI) we go on tuesday for an intial scan and to sign consent forms etc then wait for my next period (roughly jan 2nd) and start injections etc. We will be going to leeds for egg collection and transfer. We haven been ttc for over 4.5 yrs now, we are nervous but trying our best to stay positive. To everyone else, i dont know most stories but wish you all the luck in the world Smile Smile xxxxx Very Happy
Page 54 of 262

Jump to:  

Community

Popular