Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

tashamo3
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone I hope you are all ok?

As for me egg collection went ok disappointed that out of all those eggs they are only gonna use 15 so 8 for me and 7 for my recipient but then came the news that OHs sample showed up positive on the M.A.Rs test so our fertilisation rate could be very low, I actually feel full of dread at receiving the call from the clinic tomorrow morning ive convinced myself that none of them will fertilise Sad

xx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:20 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Tash, that must be disappointing. Dont give up hope yet tho, wait and see what they say in the morning, hopefully it will be better news than your expecting. Hope you manage to get a good rest tonight.

Hi Louise, congratulations on the wedding! When was it? wont be long til you start, it will come round quick with Christmas inbetween

Hi Nicky, my husband is home for the weekend, we had a very lazy day and managed a rare evening out tonight, which was nice but tiring! Glad your feeling more calm about the whole thing. I'm really hoping these are early symptoms, and I do feel like you describe, almost like Im coming down with something, tired, headache, ache all over. If it helps, this is how I remember feeling last time, so fingers crossed they are good signs for both of us!
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:12 am 
Post subject:
Good morning ladies Hope everyone well Smile

Well Hubby and I have had a good talk and we have decided to save for IVF rather than IUI the consultant gave 10% chance with IUI and 40% with IVF So we saving like mad and hopefully start End June 2013 Smile We have chosen the RSH they have amazing results and voted 6th in the midlands By HFEA The cost is £5500 But hopefully wort every penny My revesal deffinatly was
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:17 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies, hope you're all doing well.

Not been on line for a bit - Tash I really hope you're doing okay? Hope you've had the call and its good news. Sorry, I hadn't realised it was your EC on Saturday otherwise would have popped on to wish you luck.

Nicky & FC - been thinking about you both. Hope you're both well- not too long to wait now!! Are you going mad trying to symptom spot or is it not too bad? I was obsessed with looking at that time line thing that FC posted when I was in 2ww each time!!

Claire hun hope you're okay and indulging in Christmas goodies to keep your mind off things and just looking forward to January x

Hope everyone else is well

Welcome Louise - January will be here before you know it- good luck Smile

xXx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:38 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, hope everyone is feeling okay this freezing cold Sunday, brrrr!!! I hate living up north, the while place comes to a stand still with a bit of frost lol!
Hi Louise, I have also just signed all the forms etc and am now waiting for AF to arrive this month, around about 26/27th, then go for bloods an start tablets, the pill is it? I'm doin long protocol!

Positive, been thinking about u, hope everything's ok, not long now x

I really need to start eating a bit more healthy, I'm not I've weight or anything but my diet is terrible, also I have a day out in York next weekend, I feel guilty About drinking even tho we haven't started ICSI/IVF yet!

Xx
tashamo3
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:59 am 
Post subject:
Morning everyone, how are you all on this freezing cold day?

Thank you for all your well wishes I still feel quite tender and sore and constipated lol, we just had our call from the clinic and out of the 8 egg 4 have fertilised so we are in tuesday for transfer and we are going to have 2 put back. Do you think the clinic will call us tomorrow with another update? I totally forgot to ask when they called.

Whats everyone doing today? Im thinkin abvout putting the tree up Smile

xx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:10 am 
Post subject:
That's fab tash! That's the thing I'm nervous about, to put 1 or 2 back in, did they recommend 2? Decisions... X
tashamo3
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Faye

No I told them I want 2 put back they said it was my choice and were fine with it. I think if I had 1 put back and it didnt work id feel like I didnt give it my all, if that makes sense?

X
fayelouise1984
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah totally, I think if I get one good quality they ill just put one back but if they aren't the best then go for two....my head was in the clouds at most of my consultations hence me asking lots of questions in here lol! We have twins in both sides of our family...would this effect things?! X
Positive38
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies..been quiet wanted a non ivf weekend and its been lovely.laid in today.put decs up.had xmas cd on.fire on.hot choc and didnt miss the mulled wine one bit.we just made an amazing roast dinner and plotted up ready for x factor.

tash i was thinking of u lnite.im so glad its all ok so far.my clinic rang next day and day after and day 3. we then went back in day 5.call them tmrw and put your mind at rest.eat lots of fibre and drink water.it will help.being.as u had so many follies u. will wish u luck before tue....

we had 2 put back as im 38 and always wanted 2 in.. its personal preference.my mum is a twin!!!

louise welcome to the forum not long now

fc how u doing? anymore signs?

lou hi hun not long till scan so excited for u....hope work situatuon is better

as for me....well i felt rough all day yest after restless night.headache and flu like.slept well lnite and woke up much perkier.am now shattered and i havent done that much so im still clinging onto that as my one and only sympton.!!

i defo havent sat all day with my feet up since ET last week i hqve rested but ive been doing dinner.putting washing on..i just havent lifted any bags and ot hoovered
so i can only hope ive done enough

boyfriend wants to take me to lille in france nxt saturday for night they have xmas market.i dont wanna book before we test ust incase but if we get bfn getting away will be what we need. if we get bfp and i feel ok will still go via eurostar.

fc a night out with hubby lnite sounds lovely.....when are u testing next sun?

hi clare hope u had.nice weekend xxx
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hey, thanks ladies for the welcome Smile i got married November 16th Smile

Faye- i'm doing the short protocol because i have PCOS they want to reduce my risk of oHSS, im due around 29th dec:) so we should be testing around the same time??

Tash hope the ET goes ok Smile

i will try my best to keep track of everything, far from computer literate lol
Embarassed

everyone ready for xmas??
Louise xxxxx
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:57 am 
Post subject:
Morning everyone Smile How is everyone? Tash bet youre relieved the egg collection is all over now, not long till youre pupo now Very Happy If the clinic have already said when transfer will be Im not sure they will call again.

Faye dont beat yourself up about your eating and drinking, Im not the healthiest of people I had a few drinks before we started treatment. Obviously once we got going I cut down to 1 cup of tea a day and tried to limit all the junk and I had good quality eggs etc.

Omg Anna Im so excited for you Very Happy I think youre doing the right thing and its a nice bit of security if you get frozens out of it too. x

Fc , Nicky I think things are looking promising for you both. I reckon youll both get your bfps x

Afm still waiting for period to disappear completely , am nearly there lol. Want to put 100% into trying this month so am going to make sure I pounce on o/h at ovulation time. Its actually quite an exciting thought of trying naturally lol its been so long of being artificial everything. Went out with the zumba girls saturday night and had a really nice time. Im so excited for christmas now its so exciting Very Happy x
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:23 am 
Post subject:
Morning Clare , nice to hear from you sounds like you are real positive about the future really think it helps having xmas around corner as takes our mind off it all.
hubby wont know whats hit him.... are u able to conceive naturally or you just going to give it your best shot...?
Saturday night sounds like fun too - really nice to let your hair down i bet.

I am still unsure about Wednesday, as i said hardly any symptoms so its gonna go either way, dont have a gut feeling about either to be honest, we had good start but what will be will be. i slept well but havent laid in and im up and about, suppose i do feel tired but could be me thinking so much making me tired LOL. I think i have now got my head around fact that it isnt the end of the world, we have frosties and NHS referal in background.

i am off to asda today to get some preganancy tests - clearblue or first response yeh?
also do u wee in something as i know a lot of my friends had to test twice on test day.... can i just use same wee specimin and different test???
has to be first wee of day doesnt it?

off to make a nice beef casserole for when bf gets home from work.

eeekkk 2 more days..

how is everyone today?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:44 am 
Post subject:
Id get the first response Nicky and just pee on the stick, it doesnt have to be first wee of the day. First response are that sensitive its not necessary. I certainly wouldnt test twice a day theres no need for that.

I have 1 tube left Nicky and we arent sure whether its still open or not . I had a laparoscopy in August 2011 and my gynae found it to be blocked at the end it was folded over so there was no chance of it picking up an egg, he managed to fix it but as I say that was 16 months ago and we've not fallen pregnant since. To be honest I dont want to know if its blocked again because if it is the nhs already told me they wouldnt operate again because of my previous surgeries, Id rather not know either way and hope for a miracle. All of our troubles not conceiving are purely down to my tubal problems everything else is fine.
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:48 am 
Post subject:
i had a friend doing ivf she tested and got a negative so tested.again within mins and got positive so ill get a.few.

arh i see well theres no harm on trying.our only issue is that i rarely ovulate well not on my own a few times with chlomid but i had a friend who ovulated twice a year.and now has two kids.amazing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 257, 258, 259  Next
Page 55 of 259

Jump to:  

Community

Popular