Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

Positive38
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
exactly FC ......im at church tonite hope i get same.

im typing up my icf journey so far its really helping.today has flown by
tashamo3
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies

How is everyone? Nicky when is it that you are due to test, and fc? Claire how are you feeling? If ive left anyone im sorry x

We went in for our transfer today, 2 didnt make it but we got one grade 1+ 8cell embie and one 2+ 7cell embie so we had them both put in and our OTD is the 18th! I feel ok I dont have any gut feeling of whether its worked or not in fact we left the clinic went christmas shopping round london and by the time we got home id almost forgotten all about it! Do you think its weird to not have a gut feeling?

love tash x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
Oooo another lady in the 2ww now , how exciting youll all know before christmas Very Happy Im good thanks tash going to zumba shortly to shake my thing and get a sweat on. Love it! Laughing
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
HI tash wow hun sorry didnt know it was today you sound ok.... and you went xmas shopping after get you ha, ha - hope you got your feet up tonight.

i didnt have a gut feeling that early on , to be honest we test tomorrow and STILL dont have gut feeling. I just rang clinic and she said a lot of ladies wont have any symptoms its far too early so made me feel bit more positive. I have NO idea what the result will be tomorrow. i am hopeful that if its our time it will be BFP and if not then BFN,,

Wow we are all testing before crimbo lets hope we ALL get BFP!!!

Nutty have fun at zumba... just finished my diary of past 6 weeks really nice to read it over again... god its flown by !!!
xxx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:18 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations on being PUPO! Its normal not to have a gut feeling straight after, nothing has happened yet anyway, wait til they start implanting! They sound like great quality embryos. I had one 8 and one 7 cell transferred when I got my boy! Good luck, you'll be joining me going crazy when Nicky has got her BFP!
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
Oooh good luck Tashamo and congrats on being PUPO!! Wow thats three of you finding out just before Xmas and you know, thats a really popular time to get pregnant Smile I was pg with my son on the 22nd Dec 2009 and it was THE best Christmas present EVER!! I am praying for all three of you x x

As for the rest of us 2013 is our year!! I am trying to be positive about the '13' but its hard lol!!!

hugs to all x
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
13 is my favourite number lol
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies well been positive all day today went church tnite and now in bed.
feeling strange that tmrw we find out......have test by bed as we speak.out first ivf eh and still none the wiser. i think ill be shocked if bfp....but have talked bout it being bfn and what our next steps will be.
i feel like stamping my feet right now.....
not drank any water as normally would as dont wanna wee too early!!!!
have set alarm for 5.45 so we get time before bf goes to work.
ill be on tmrw with news....sad or happy xx
Positive38
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:30 am 
Post subject:
well after a sleepless night and dreaming it was bfp we did the test at 5.30 and it wasnt good news........if was amazing news we got a BFP!!!!!

in total shock right now.we both are.we did another test and the line is much stronger......i have laughed i have cried....and its sureal....now the worry begins. got stitch like pains today now every twinge is gonna worry me.

going to call clinic.and see what they say. bf is off to work what the hell do i do now....

thank u to each and everyone of u for support past few weeks im gonna need so mucj more and im here for everyone of u too.....what a journey.xxxxx
LoubyLou1978
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:40 am 
Post subject:
Amazing news Nicky!! Absolutely over the moon for you.....I checked as soon as I could this morning to see if there was any news. It's rather surreal isn't it!! So so so happy for you and your bf.

Off to work now so will message you this evening.

Yaaaaaay!

xXx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:41 am 
Post subject:
Fantastic news Positive so pleased for you Very Happy what a fantastic Christmas present Very Happy pulling, cramping ,stich like pains etc are all normal, thing of your uterus as lying in a hammock with a ligament on each side supporting it , these ligaments stretch as your uterus grows and can cause pulling or stitch like pains,especially if you move suddenly, often worse one side than the other , annoying but normal Smile xx
Positive38
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:50 am 
Post subject:
thanks lou thanks dl im in shock im tearful im scared.....gonna ring clinic at 8am.
the line got darker on 2nd test .do i still need a blood test?
i am just going to enjoy today and not worry bout what can go wrong.we got this far eh
xxx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:56 am 
Post subject:
Wooo hooo!!!! I knew it! Huge Congratulations Nicky, about to start work so will post more later!
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:22 am 
Post subject:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! fantastic news Nicky, what a FAB Christmas present, although a little early Wink So pleased for you!! Stitches are good don't worry! As soon as I was due my af, I tested and suddenley I had stitch pains and af pains for two weeks and the symptoms all started.
Enjoy hun & wishing you happy and healthy 9 months x x
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:23 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Nicky , I knew you would be pregnant Very Happy x
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 265, 266, 267  Next
Page 58 of 267

Jump to:  

Community

Popular