Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:41 pm 
Post subject:
Once again i have been stalking you all but havent had a chance to post.

Fantastic about the bfp.

Hope everyone else is well.

I do my 4th iui at 12 2moro. Lets hope this is my month
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed for you Susan x Do you get unlimited goes with the iui? x
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP!!!

Aw thats fantstic news, i cant even imagine how you are feeling right now lol! What happens next, blood tests scans etc?
xx
Positive38
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:04 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies thank u.did u know clare? i was so unsure
well since 5.30am ive tested 4 times...3 were clearblue and lines were not clear so good advice clare i used first response and strong line in a min....
have told mum and a few friends that knew.
it hasnt sunk in .i havent cried with joy yet.now a long wait for scan!!?? coz it falls.boxing day unless they can fit me in thur 28 gotta wait till 2nd jan!!!!
im tired now my heads in a whirl

how is everyone today?
Positive38
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:53 pm 
Post subject:
susan good luck for tmrw hun how does that work as know its diff to ivf?

faye i have scan now dec 28 th.not havin blood test as so far positive lines are strong.ill test tmrw and weekly!!!
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
Great you've got your scan booked, and wont seem such a wait with Christmas to look forward to!

I feel like af is on its way today. Trying to keep busy and not think too much!
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations on a BFp.xxxx
Hope everyone else is ok wished the 28 dec would hurry up so we can start treatment.xxxx
Positive38
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
FC why u think that what kind of symtoms u gettin.come on be positive..
.when are u going to test.

tiny it will come round so quick and once i start it flies by.it actually feels like yesterday when we were injecting.u become on a roll with the process before i know it u are testing........u can have a few drinks for xmas too and start afresh for new yewr x
LoubyLou1978
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:53 pm 
Post subject:
Has it sunk in a little yet Nicky?! It'll take time!! I'm still bloomin testing!! Yep, I am!!

The wait to the scan is a terrifying wait. Mines this Friday and this has been the longest 3 weeks ever and a lot worse than the 2ww!! You will have Christmas etc..so hopefully it will go quicker for ya!! I still don't have many symptoms apart from bloating and going to the toilet loads. Urine smells very strong too even though its pale!

Scared about Friday, my heart will be beating out of my chest!!

Good luck tomorrow Susan

FC- when is your test day? Fingers crossed for you too

Enjoy the trying naturally Claire Smile

How you doing Tash?

Hi to everyone else. Not long now tiny and you'll be starting your surrogate journey again - how amazing

xXx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
I think its just as I'm nearing the test date the usual doubts are creeping in! I'll just try and be patient and test Sunday morning as planned!

Nicky I bet it felt good to tell your mum and friends! What did you do today? Bet you couldnt stop smiling and stroking your tummy?!
portfield
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Nicky Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
portfield
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
I have just emailed our clinic to ask if they know the exact date for my husbands PESA op in January. I am starting my blood tests on the same day while he is having his little op. Cant believe it is next month and we are finally starting, i have been talking about having another child for the past 5 years!

How long after starting the blood tests do you start treatment? We are egg sharing so are not paying for the treatment except to change from IVF to ICSI, but do have to be matched with another couple. I dont know what to do about work either, do i tell them what we are doing with having treatment, or not?
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Portfield, I didnt do egg sharing so not sure how long it would take to get matched with a couple, but we started treatment on the next cycle once the blood results were back.

Its up to you how you feel about telling work, I didnt tell anyone and found it quite stressful thinking of reasons to leave for appountments, but then I was a child minder and our clinic is an hours drive away, so that made it more difficult. If your near your clinic and have a job where you could schedule appointments for before/after work or on lunch breaks, then it should be ok not to tell them. You can tell quite early on roughly when ec and et will be so you can book holiday for that period.
portfield
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
I have PCOS and my periods are not regular, i can go 3-6 months between them sometimes. Will i have to wait for a natural period? It will drive me mad lol if i have to wait, you can guarantee as i am waiting for one it will be 6 months between them!
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
Oh, I dont know the answer to that Im afraid! Im sure they would give you something to bring on af, they will be controlling every other part of your cycle with drugs anyway!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 257, 258, 259  Next
Page 59 of 259

Jump to:  

Community

Popular