Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

portfield
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
We are hoping to start our first bit of our journey in January.

I have had my AHM levels done, which were high at 52 as i have PCOS, and a pelvic scan. My hubby is having PESA next month, just waiting for the date. I will be having my blood tests taken on the same day. Hopefully i will start the drugs etc by March, depending on when we are matched with another couple as we are hoping to egg share.

The reason we are going down this route as my hubby had a vasectomy 7 years ago after the birth of our last son and i have regretted it for the past 6. Since then i have developed PCOS and have really irregular periods, sometimes going 6 months between them. We were going to go down the reversal way but after chatting to both a VR consultant and an infertility clinic, we were advised that IVF was probably the better chance of a successful pregnancy, so here we are lol Laughing
fayelouise1984
Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
The things we put ourselves through lol!

My levels are also high due to PCOS (i never knew i suffered from this!!) slightly worried about OHSS but what will be will be, going into this with a very open mind....well trying to!!

Smile x
Positive38
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies

Lou i have pm u already but good luck for scan hun.....thinking of u

Fc hope u had a better nights sleep and a better day.....its nearly the weekend....and nearly test date..how u feeling...?

Tash i forgot at times that imhad embies inside me i didnt get feeling at all was on the fence the whole 9days......just keep resting and staying positive

portfield i will follow your journey and u and faye are starting same time

Faye i also had pcos and was worried about ohss i had 19 eggs taken...massive advice it worked for me as soon as i start injecting drink 2 ltr of water a day.after EC i increased this to 3ltr u will wee lots....small sacrifice. I was also told to eat protein after EC i actually increased my meat intake as soon as started ivf and a dietician friend of mine recoomended some fab protein powder that u can use twice a day she is pregnant and is using it safe. Ill post link in min

As for me well i am sleeping better think its finally sinking in although am so tempted to test again today.am petrified at min as never had bfp........ Lnite had more symptoms really tired.thirsty.headache. And still have mild stitch like feeling on right ovary i sneezed and killed me....checking knickers so much....am sure this worry will settle.

How is everyone today.plans for weekend? We are going away to hotel in country boyfriend can drink wine i can watch lol xxxxx
Positive38
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:39 am 
Post subject:
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:58 am 
Post subject:
Morning Nicky. Had a full nights sleep, and feeling much better today thanks. I'm feeling quite numb about the whole thing now really. I'm definitely not testing til Sunday morning, which really surprises me as usually I'm terrible for testing early! I felt quite positive last night as had some strange twinges and cramps like you describe, similar to af cramps but diffreent, maybe sharper. Now this morning just feel like af is on the way. I swing between, wow I think I might actually be pregnant and no way, this definitely hasnt worked several times an hour! Going to get a first response tomorrow and use it with fmu Sunday!!

Your weekend away sounds lovely, hope you have a nice relaxing time. We are putting decs up tomorrow and we'll see what Sunday brings, either way will probably be relaxing, christmas films and nice roast beef dinner!
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:09 am 
Post subject:
Good luck for your scan today Lou. Im sure all will be well, so exciting!!
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:40 am 
Post subject:
Good luck for today Lou x
Fc youve done so well holding out for testing. I didnt manage to get to my official test date on either of my cycles.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:54 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Claire, I think the only reason is I havent bought any tests, so cant test! If they were sitting in the drawer I think I definitely would have caved by now! Going to buy some tomorrow, so might get a pannicky 'I tested late in the afternoon and got bfn' post tomorrow!
Positive38
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:58 am 
Post subject:
dont do it FC puttin decs up will take mind off it tmrw...be sunday before u know it.

my minds all over show today.i tested agai mn honestly.yest was darker than wed.and todays wasnt as dark as yest.wasnt forst wee of day though.thats it im becoming obsessed.
need to get going today when all i wanna do is snooze.i didnt relax much durin 2ww and its all catchin up on me.

wander how lou is...xx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:25 pm 
Post subject:
Nicky, try not to worry, and try not to keep testing or you'll drive yourself mad!! If you feel like snoozing then do so, you are pregnant remember, your body is working hard growing a baby and building a placenta!
Positive38
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:33 pm 
Post subject:
i know thanks FC dont want to offend anyone who is still waiti g for bfp. i dont want to sound i grateful.
i have too much time on my hands.laying here now feeling period cramping and bit of sore back and just need to relax....and stop worrying....

weathers [*@!#%*] here
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
Its completely natural to feel like that. I worried about losing the baby til I was about 30 weeks! I then had pains and the doc said the head was engaged early and he could come at any time, so I worried about that! He was 8 days over due and I worried about being induced as I heard the induction drugs could cause autism, and its only now he's 18 months and a big strong boy that I have stopped checking he's still breathing whenever he sleeps longer than expected!! No one will be offended as we are all in the same boat and completely understand. Put on some happy christmas music and talk to your baby all about the nice christmas food you'll be sending down there in the next few weeks!
Positive38
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:56 pm 
Post subject:
bless thanks u always seem to say the right thing....glad im not the only crazy lady ha ha

xx
LoubyLou1978
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies,

FC- not long to go now, been hoping all is okay with you and keeping everything crossed. It's so hard not to obsess or worry about everything and sounds like you had a very stressful day the other day. But I remember you telling me that a bit of stress won't hurt or harm anything and if its going to work its going to work. I know it hard to listen to your own advise but you should Smile really hope you get your BFP. Try and keep calm and carry on and Sunday morning will be here. Really thought you might end up testing tomorrow!! Most of us cave at least a day early!!

Tash how are you feeling?

Nicky I'll pm you back a bit later on - hope you're doing well and if you need to just do nothing- do nothing!!

Hi Claire and everyone else hope you're well and thanks for the good luck messages.

We are home after seeing our wonderful little baby blob with a wonderful heartbeat flashing away Very Happy soooo happy!! I walked into the room and I was the most nervous I had ever been about anything. I had this overwhelming sense to want to cry just going and sitting in the chair!! She stuck the thing in me and it seemed ages as she was looking around and my heart started beating even faster I thought I was going to faint haha!! She then said 'yep, all is fine. Perfect' Confirmed 7 weeks and 2 days! It's actually 2 days larger than that so measuring 7 weeks and 4 dys. I burst into tears and then couldn't stop laughing (looked a right crazy person!) and te screen went all funny cos of the vibrations so had to force myself to stop laughing so we could see our baby again and see the heart beat flashing away! She let us film the screen and we have a few pics to keep staring at too.

Anyway sorry to waffle on and I really don't mean to seem insensitive to those still waiting for your BFP's. I honestly wish you all the luck in the world for your futures and hope your dreams come true like ours finally has. I'll keep popping on to see how you're all getting on

Lots of love and prayers for you all xxxx
susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:51 pm 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
Wow 6 goes! Im actually quite impressed considering its nhs its £850 a go at the clinic we are under I think.

I know I am lucky Smile

Wish I dint have to do it , but greatful that they give me so many shots.
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 265, 266, 267  Next
Page 61 of 267

Jump to:  

Community

Popular