Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

tashamo3
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:24 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies

How are you all? nicky im glad you had a nice break, thank you for asking about me im ok the pain stopped after 2 days now i only get the occasional twinge now an then usually on my left side. I dont know what this could be but I feel fine now my bloating has completly gone I can get into all my clothes again my boobs are absolutly ENORMOUS!!! lol is this normal? did anyone else have this twingey pains and massive boobs?? I hate the not knowing but at the same time I dont want to know.

xx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:24 am 
Post subject:
I'm feeling a lot better now thanks Nicky. Mulled wine, tin of celebrations and Elf last night definitely helped! Its quite good its Christmas as I love Christmas so much, and there's so much to do it's keeping my mind off things, and my af will be due around 6th Jan and I'll be starting again! Being down to our last go is very scarey, but we have to just be brave and go for it straight away so we dont over think it.

Everyone is different re pregnancy symptoms. I was feeling sick from the start, but being sick from about 6 weeks, I think thats when most people start getting proper symptoms (6 weeks ish) 2 of my friends and my sister had no sickness at all and said they wouldnt have known they were pregnant had it not been for positive tests.

Hi Tash, your symptoms sound very promising!! When is test day?
tashamo3
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:34 am 
Post subject:
Hi fc my test day is the 18th I dont know if its promosing or not some days it feels like im due on is that normal? I think the next 8 days are going to be the longest of my life! I am so impatient I cant stand the not knowing!
xx
Positive38
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:39 am 
Post subject:
hi tash in my 9day wait i had twinges and boobs got big and like u i got back into my skinny jeans...i felt flu like and tired for a few days ...so all pretty normal...its so hard but try stay busy..and be sensible with what u do.i did lot of walking

FC wow jan 6th is gonna come around so quickly ......i think u knew this cycle was different.roll on january.

i watched elf lnite too.going to try make some mulled wine minus alchohol.xx
tashamo3
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:47 am 
Post subject:
Hi nicky thanks I do feel a bit cold like sore throat runny nose i put it down to the horrific weather though lol I have been doing alot of walking and keeping myself busy at work i just find mon, tues and weds hard cos those days I dont work so I have more time to think about it.

xx
Positive38
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:49 am 
Post subject:
ditto hun as u know i gave up work in august toooo much time to think.

it will fly by hun .....i too thought it was weather .sounds promising
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:58 pm 
Post subject:
Tash your symptoms sound promising to me Very Happy
Nicky sounds like you had a nice weekend, Just curious Nicky how much did you pay for accupuncture? Is it per session and how often did you go?

Fc Im much the same and LOVE christmas so its a good distraction.

Afm put the tree up yesterday and wrapped a few presents, just booked smear test for next Monday. Funny you go back a year or two and I always put off booking my smear tests but since doing the Ivf and Fet I really dont care any more lol. The amount of times Ive had things 'up there' in the past 6 months is crazy Laughing Laughing
Me and o/h were talking about new years resolutions we have both decided 2013 is the year we get fit and healthy regardless of what happens. Im going to make sure I stick to 2 zumba and 1 bokwa class a week and we've spoke about going swimming on a sunday too. I want to get on a health kick food wise too, I want to lose a stone at least.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds like you are in a good place at the moment Claire, fingers crossed for both of us for January!

Tash, when I got my BFP I tested 3 days early because I was so sure af was coming and couldnt take it any longer. I didnt believe anyone who said it before, but they really were af pains I was getting. Its so annoying that they feel the same as early pregnancy! Hang in there!
Positive38
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
hi clare weekend was just what i needed been in house for so long.i also feel less anxious.
i paid £30 a session and went weekly prefers to see u before u start trying.i wasnt sure it was working but as time went on it helped release a lot.i think it also helped to get my uterus ready for implantation. im glad i did it alongside ivf.
a friend who is older than me at 40 used same guy and she got bfp too.

defo health kick will help.i honestly think diet is a big thing.he told me to cut out wheat sugar and caffine and i did. and still teying to stick to it......i walked a lot i used to love gym.now hate it.
i am also a believer in protein a friend who is a dietician was told she couldnt have kids and ate meat three times a day and baby is due feb...i posted a link on some protein powder that i started taking after i had eggs out.i also believe this helped me not get ohss. let me know if u want more info.

cant get going today just making homemade soup .washing.then gonna watch film...im actually loomong fwd to working a bit next year feb to july prob xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:53 am 
Post subject:
Hmm the only clinics I found near to us are quite expensive , initial consultation is £90 then its like £50 a session :/ Ive been thinking about Reiki too , a psychic I saw a year or 2 ago offered it for £10 so I might look into that.
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:24 am 
Post subject:
really what clinics are u googling...? my guy is just a normal accupuncture but treats for fertility most cost £30-35 .call a few im area or ask around.
i have had reiki past few yrs when i had bad anxiety.its amazing...i have done my level one but dont use it enough when i shd.
defo give it a go for relaxation but i would also do accupuncture as it increases blood flow to uterus efc.

i still dont feel pregnant madness xx
Positive38
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 am 
Post subject:
really what clinics are u googling...? my guy is just a normal accupuncture but treats for fertility most cost £30-35 .call a few im area or ask around.
i have had reiki past few yrs when i had bad anxiety.its amazing...i have done my level one but dont use it enough when i shd.
defo give it a go for relaxation but i would also do accupuncture as it increases blood flow to uterus efc.

i still dont feel pregnant madness xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:10 am 
Post subject:
Im just googling accupuncture clinics in my area, I dont drive so its got to be in my town ideally because I cant afford to be drapsing across different towns on the buses to get there. Just playing with ideas at the moment not sure what Ill do if anything. x Have you done any of those conception indicator tests that give you the writing 'pregnant' and how many weeks? I bought some of those myself but havent had chance to use them lol x
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:15 am 
Post subject:
let me know how u get on dont give up there must be someone local to u.

no do u think that be better i mean i tested sunday.im worried that them indicator ones will freak me out i mean tmrw i shd be 5 weeks......xx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:26 am 
Post subject:
Youre probably doing the right thing not getting one, like you say itll only make you worry if you dont see the right thing. Im sure youll be full of symptoms soon then there will be no doubting it Very Happy Wonder how many you have in there. x
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 259, 260, 261  Next
Page 65 of 261

Jump to:  

Community

Popular