Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:46 pm 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
Well better late than never Ive got a real strong positive on ovulation test today Very Happy Got some action in last night Wink and will do later as well.

Nicky youve gone quiet you okay?

Would be great if you get a bfp with au naturale
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:40 am 
Post subject:
Susan so sorry she got you, Enjoy ur Crimbo and start again positive in the new year hun x x sending you hugs x x

Claire - good luck with testing hun

Nicky - wow thinking you also have two in there with such high numbers Smile Good luck for your scan hun x

Hi everyine else, hope ur all ok? Just nipped on to wish you all a great Christmas and Happy New Year. I wil be busy for the next week or so (as I'm sure you all will be) so just getting it in before the fesitvities kick off!!

as for me my DS has cut down on his day nap which leaves no time for me to exercise and I want to start losing weight again come Jan. So we have decided to get someone in to clean and to look after Alexander when I want to exercise. I am going to be taking it all very seriously as I need to get my weight down for the next round of IVF.So am thinking of training myself to run as that seems to get results quicker, plus mix some yoga in there. Before I start IVF again I want to lose 10lbs. If my cycle doesn't fall in line with that then at least I will have lost about a stone. My new years resolutions are to be more positive and to drink 2 litres of water every day. I am 39 this year and basically I have decided this is our last year of trying so it HAS to work. End of Jan/feb is going to be hard for me as I will have two new neices or nephews from my SILs. I am on CD42 today and nothing. I have only ov'd as late as this once before and my cycle ended up being 100 days long and in that time my body tried ovulating 4 times!!! That was 3 separate lots of ewcm for just 2 days and then sharp pains, but the 4th time the ewcm came for 5 days and I did actually ov. So far this cycle my body has tried twice. My left ovary is trying again now as I am tender there and have beginnings of ewcm. I know my body too well!!! I am worried that the egg collection knackered up my only working ovary tho Sad

ok, well enough about me, Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for all your support this year, hope we all get some good news next year x x x
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies how is everyone?

I had my bloods repeated and they went from 806 to 1723 which is more than doubled so im pleased with that! ive never had that result before so i feel a little more relaxed. The epu want to scan me next friday but i think its too soon but we'll see.

Im almost ready for christmas now although im just not feeling it at all this year I just cant seem to get excited Sad

xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
thats fantastic news hun Very Happy
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:15 pm 
Post subject:
tash thats brill news hun really pleased.im scan nxt fri ill be 7+2 weeks....excellent news i know wot u mean re xmas im findong it hard to get festive.
my tumm is big at min too x
tashamo3
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies

Nicky you must be really excited! I just feel full of fear if all goes well at the scan then ill relax and be happy

xx
Positive38
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:45 am 
Post subject:
hi tash am also full of fear hun although my hcg was high u just worry.... still didnt get any sickness or fatigue think im just very lucky but would be a bit of comfort if did madness eh..... so u defo going for scan?

hi how is everyone.....i need to venture to do food shop today omg its awful out there xx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hello everyone!
Hope all is going well!
I was gonna go food shopping today but apparently the shops here are a nightmare....might go at stupid oclock in the morning lol!

I start the pill on christmas day, defo wont forget, being very good not drinking too, even tho it been so hard with all these christmas parties and get togethers!

Nutty, when you started taking the pill did you finish the pack and then start injections? They have told me but u know whats it like, head in the clouds!!

Smile

x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
I'll have to dig out my notes Faye and have a look Im pretty sure after the 21 days on the pill I then started the injections but Im not 100%.
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Nutty, i was under the impression i would start as soon as i finish the pack!! x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:47 pm 
Post subject:
Are you taking microgynon?
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah start Xmas day! Hope am in a better mood by then, I seem to be getting worse every month as a I get older :/ x
Positive38
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies......

faye good luck for start of treatment i didnt take pill before injections so cant advise.u will be fine and ill pop on to see how i gettng on....

alowcious fc clare hope u are all ready for xmas and i pray so much that 2013 brings u all another addition to the family

lou hope pregnancy going well

tash let me know how scan goes

just wanted to wish u all a very happy festive xmas and to say tk u for all your advice and support it meant so much.
we have our 7wk scan friday so will update u all.
just been for xmas lunch very hard to feel festive on orange juice ha ha.

xxxxx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
Aw good luck for the scan, wonder how many there will be!! Wink
It defo sucks not having a festive tipple but its all for a fantastic reason Very Happy
Positive38
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
ive found non alchoholic beer.non alcoholic mulled wine.im doing ok ha ha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 266, 267, 268  Next
Page 70 of 268

Jump to:  

Community

Popular