Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

Positive38
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:12 pm 
Post subject:
update is positive with some worry still.saw heartbeat really strong and measuring better then expected. pretty amazing.so im 7week 3 days..but in same sac there was something else.hard to tell she thinks it was identical twin .we have to go back in week to make sure the body has absorbed it and baby is thriving....can only stay positive....worse case scenario is that its a blood clot which isnt good news.my gut tells me it was twin and it will be gone nxt week.in hands of god now.
xx
tashamo3
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
Thats some good news Nicky I just got back from my scan im 5 wks 3 days we saw the sac and the yolk going back in 2 wks for another one so hopefully we will see more then
xx
Alowicious
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:08 pm 
Post subject:
Wow you guys have been busy and it seems there are lots of congrats to go around!! Congratulations Tashamo and Faye on your engagements Smile Congrats on a successful scan Nicky, with those numbers you had it sounds like there was a twin who has now dissapeared, try not to worry and trust your gut feeling! Tasamo, glad ur scan also went well Smile

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, ours was ok, nothing special really as was here in DXB when we should have been back in the UK. I am having issues again with my DH and don't know if it's my unbalanced hormones or what?? It's day 47 for me and still no ov, my body has tried and failed three times so I am a bit upset about that. All the weight I lost has gone back on so come the 1st Jan I will be back on the diet and will work harder this time to get the weight off as I can't keep going on like this.

Do you guys have new years resolutions? mine is to drink more water as I am terrible for not doing that lol!!

Wishing you all the best for the new year, hope 2013 brings us some more BFPs and to all those pg wishing you lovely easy pregnancies and births x x x
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats on your scans ladies, sounds like you probably did have a twin there Nikki. You both must be so excited.

Alowicious my resolution is to lose weight and get healthy, I weighed myself this morning and its worse than I thought. I need and desperately want to lose 2 stone, I feel disgusting at the moment and all my jeans are getting tight. Ive not been this weight in the whole time Ive been with o/h Sad

Think Im going to come on at some point today or tomorrow I keep getting bad period pains and my mood is off today which always happens the day Im going to come on.
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations on all the engagements ladies what great news! Love engagement news nearly as much as baby news Smile !

Don't worry Alowicious & Claire about your weight too much. With what you have been through lately you will just be needing some comforts and totally deserve them, and you both know you will be starting treatment again when you can so indulging at Christmas is a must! January is a great time to start health kicks so I wish you both lots of luck for then and in the mean time try not to feel too down about it,
you will both be fine for when your next cycle is xx

Hope everyone else is okay? Nicky have pm'd you and will email you tomorrow when I get in from work!

Not long til 2013 now! Hope everyone's 2013 brings BFP's I really do.

I have my next scan a week today. Can't wait!!

Good luck to those starting treatment soon
susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:38 am 
Post subject:
Well I will be joining you on the weight loss also.

I am 5ft 8 and weighed myself on Thuursday and I am 12.4

Everybody always says thats fine as you are tall blah blah blah..... but I was talking to a girl who was sitting in the same area as me yesterday at work and we are the same height and shes 2 stone lighter. Plus she looks amzing.

So me and this other women started our semi deit yesterday eating fruit, we are going hardcore come jan.

I am determined I will be in top shape condition for the ivf in May
I will be cutting out fizzy Juice , mocha , junk etc.

I will be doing everything I can to improve my chances.

Good luck in the new year everyone. x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
Af arrived last night for me as expected, Im okay though just a shame it buggers up any new years eve fun Wink lol. Enjoying my last few days of pigging out now, come January 2nd it all stops!
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:42 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry Af came nutty, iv been watching your ticker hoping it wasnt going to show.
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

Alowicious - nice to hear from you, i cant imagine its very festive in Dubai do u usually come home to uk? my friend lives there and never spends xmas there shes actually coming to see me Monday, bet you nice and warm though. Dont stress about the weight its been a hell of a year you really need to settle down with hormones etc, a new fitness regime in the NY will help hun.

Clare sorry you come on today Hun, as i know you were trying naturally.. glad you ok. seems we are all over eating right now... again you will lose it in new year with all that zumba, and again you have been through so much a new year will bring a fresh outlook and your be skinny minny in no time.... when did u say you were doing another FET was it Feb?

Susan - good luck for your weight loss too - i found that when i cut out WINE before i started my IVF the weight fell off me, i had fat back which i hated and it went... without doing much exercise, i used to love gym but now i just walk for a few hours, nice fresh air.
good luck for your next cycle

Tash - how you feeling since scan and when is next scan, bet you keep looking at your sparkling ring....

Lou will drop u email hun

AFM - very in limbo right now - yesterday was such mixed emotions but more we have spoken about it i really think its 'vanishing twin' my HCG levels were so high as you know which was swaying to a multiple birth. so to find 'tissue' in same sac we are convinced it was an identical twin..clinic really couldnt say i guess our scan next friday will show more.
i am not convinced its a blood clot, both nurses said it wasnt dark enough.
i really dont want this long journey to end badly.... felt miserable today and sad but have to stay positive...... i feel this baby is a little fighter and will get through this.
going to be a long 5 days.

as for xmas was very quiet this year, was hormonal, tired and off food ha ha, everything u dont want on xmas day, me and OH have watched so much TV i must have square eyes....

so its nearly NY eve that came around quick, what an emotional time it has been for all of us, feel blessed to have met you ladies though and will keep my fingers crossed that 2013 brings true happiness to all of us xxxxx

[/code]
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:23 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies, i too should be starting weightloss and i lost 13lbs before xmas and pretty sure ive put most of it back on lol im due on my period today or tomorrow and then start injections day 2, im very nervous but trying to stay positive!!any last min advice?
hope u all enjoy new yr, i feel 2013 will be a good year!!! Smile Louise xxxx
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Labb good luck , best advice I can give is plenty of water that saw me through x

Nikki I think itll be Feb we go again but Im really not sure at the moment , I almost cant be bothered with it all at the moment and need to find that 'want' again. It feels like such a slog each time and it just gets harder on each go. Im not down or depressed ot anything just kind of lost the motivation for it at the moment, Im sure itll come back at some point when Im feeling more positive what with weight loss etc...
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
Positive38 wrote:
Hi Ladies,

Alowicious - nice to hear from you, i cant imagine its very festive in Dubai do u usually come home to uk? my friend lives there and never spends xmas there shes actually coming to see me Monday, bet you nice and warm though. Dont stress about the weight its been a hell of a year you really need to settle down with hormones etc, a new fitness regime in the NY will help hun.

Clare sorry you come on today Hun, as i know you were trying naturally.. glad you ok. seems we are all over eating right now... again you will lose it in new year with all that zumba, and again you have been through so much a new year will bring a fresh outlook and your be skinny minny in no time.... when did u say you were doing another FET was it Feb?

Susan - good luck for your weight loss too - i found that when i cut out WINE before i started my IVF the weight fell off me, i had fat back which i hated and it went... without doing much exercise, i used to love gym but now i just walk for a few hours, nice fresh air.
good luck for your next cycle

Tash - how you feeling since scan and when is next scan, bet you keep looking at your sparkling ring....

Lou will drop u email hun

AFM - very in limbo right now - yesterday was such mixed emotions but more we have spoken about it i really think its 'vanishing twin' my HCG levels were so high as you know which was swaying to a multiple birth. so to find 'tissue' in same sac we are convinced it was an identical twin..clinic really couldnt say i guess our scan next friday will show more.
i am not convinced its a blood clot, both nurses said it wasnt dark enough.
i really dont want this long journey to end badly.... felt miserable today and sad but have to stay positive...... i feel this baby is a little fighter and will get through this.
going to be a long 5 days.

as for xmas was very quiet this year, was hormonal, tired and off food ha ha, everything u dont want on xmas day, me and OH have watched so much TV i must have square eyes....

so its nearly NY eve that came around quick, what an emotional time it has been for all of us, feel blessed to have met you ladies though and will keep my fingers crossed that 2013 brings true happiness to all of us xxxxx

[/code]

I don't really drink much booze so won't have much weight loss from what I do cut out . Though I'm planning on cutting out juice altogether now and just sticking to plain old water .
I'm going to start walking more and then hopefully a little jog .
I used to be a pole dancer so was really fit and active and now I'm a slob Laughing

I'm sorry that it appears you may have lost a wee twin ... Sad hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well x

Good luck for 2013 everyone .
I'm ovulating at present so will be seeing in the new year in bed Very Happy
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
Clare so sorry she got you hun Sad She got me to today Sad But at least I can have a good old blow out tonight b4 the start of our new Journey

I would like to wish everyone a very happy new yr lets hope it brings us our dreams
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:52 pm 
Post subject:
Happy new year Anna x

Happy new year ladies xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
Its all gone so quiet where is everyone?
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 265, 266, 267  Next
Page 72 of 267

Jump to:  

Community

Popular