Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
I do them at 6 pm every night, start with 2 injections tomorrow, not looking forward to it lol i always struggle to drink loads during the day too as i need the loo all the time!! Laughing

Let me know when you are able to get your scan Smile fingers crossed.
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
i dreaded both injections but was a doddle.i know i am saying this as an outsider and i know when u are 'in it' it feels daunting.
i look back on my ivf journey and i miss it.sounds mad.its such a precious journey and i wont ever forget it.
just hope we carry on with our happy ending.....and u too will have a happy ending xx
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
yep....u will be fine hun, try not to worry too much Smile
keeping positive!! (or trying my best) x
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:26 am 
Post subject:
All progressing nicely for you now Labb Smile egg collection will be here before you know it!

Sorry youve been feeling so rough Tash, good that you have such strong symptoms too though.

Nikki hope the doctors goes well today, I think you have the right attitude theres nothing you can do to change anything so why worry. In gods hands as you say.

Afm diet is going well have lost a few pounds already and started 30 day shred dvd workout today. Still not sure when we will try again, o/h hasnt mentioned anything about booking an appointment yet so I think Ill wait until he brings it up, as I dont mind when we start. Im quite happy to just continue with getting healthy for the moment and enjoying my zumba Very Happy Doing a zumbathon (2 hrs of zumba) raising money for endometriosis in a week or so , so thats a great cause and I started a new class called Bokwa (same teacher) friday which is hard but good fun.
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:35 am 
Post subject:
hi clare u sound so upbeat and positive which is great.i think just carry on getting fit coz its.also vood for your mind too.u will lose weight before u know it and feel better about things. i was [*@!#%*] at zumba zero co ordination ha ha.

just back from food shop and docs.clinic had wrote to them and said they dont think he mass will affect pregnancy but he is going to speak to midwife who will write to my local nhs hospital to flag it up.no point having 10 week scan as wont show anymore than we know.im 9 wks wed so ahd have scan in nxt 3 weeks and meet midwife inbetween.

its in hands of god and if this pregnancy is meant to be it will.

this.week am calling all my agency contacts to enquiee about work from feb to early july.not worked sincw auf and so bored being at home.will have all that when baby comes.

i have been so lucky having no sickness but i am constantly hungry.have put on 5lbs since pregnant as all i want is carbs and crisps.defo gonna eat more healthy this week.she says just scoffing a mini twix and mini kit kat!!!

how is everyone else today? xxx
dawntracey
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:57 pm 
Post subject: egg sharing
Started injections on Friday so far so good carn,t wait till I take my last pill on wednesday last time it just made me tired all time but this time I've had headaches on and of as well .And got my scan booked for the 15 th Jan
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
Positive- made me chuckle that u say u will eat healthy whilst eating chocolate lol Laughing Laughing all good here, started my 2nd lot of injections so 2 a day now, scan wed but busy untill then so im pleased coz im bored stiff!! had crainal-sacral therapy and massage today Smile and getting better with the water, dont feel as hungry as a result of that so all good!! Smile

Dawntracy- im headachey and tired, but otherwise all good, good luck with the scan!!

well done for sticking to the diet nutty, i think i'd only last 2 days! lol

hope everyone is good xx
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:35 pm 
Post subject:
OMG, just did the stupidest thing and put IVF / ICSI into you tube and have spent the last 2 1/2 hours watching peoples blogs on the treatments!!!!!
There are so many on there i am going to be hours lol and my family are waiting for their tea
Have found my new obsession lol.
Surprised Laughing Smile
fayelouise1984
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone!

Hope all is good!

Positive - i like that, eating chocolate as saying you'll be healthy...ive just done the same whilst devouring a creme egg!! And like you said it is in the hands of god, and ive no doubt everything will be fine for you Smile

Nutty - You'll be a fitness queen in no time Smile wish i had you attitude when it comes to exercise, the only activity i do is cleaning haaa!

Labb - how you feeling with the injections? I start mine next week Smile

AFM - well i officially hate the pil, how can one tiny thing turn me into a horrible, spotty, headachy,sicky monster lol, only 6 days of it left thank god!!

Got an appointment tomorrow to learn how to use the injections, should be amusing Smile

Hope everyone else is good

x
fayelouise1984
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
OMG Tom Hardy was in Tescos near me tonight, if i wasnt so spotty id have gone for a stalk.....gutted lol
LoubyLou1978
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies, just popping on to see how you're all doing.

Well done with the healthy eating and exercise Claire- good on ya for sticking to it and also doing a Zumba-thon for a great cause! Just wanted to know when you were doing treatment again so I know to come on and check how you're gettin on - but going with the flow is great and gives your mind and bod a rest!

Good luck with the rest of the injections Labb & Dawn - things start moving quickly now!

Not too long to go now then Faye?

FC you must be shattered and defo good you're not in 2ww!

Tash- sounds awful you poor thing! Hope te sickness has settled down for now!

Nicky - I'm just wanting carbs all the time too! I know we've had the same eating habits up til now but I next one I'm having this week is crappy tinned ravioli!! Won't let myself have it a lot so had it last night and now need to hold off for a while! I used to eat that at school but never since! And could eat a whole tray of roast potatoes every day but totally gone off protein - the smell of cooking chicken makes me want to throw up! I've also gone back to hating the smell of loads of things - my hubby kissed me goodbye as I was leaving this morning and he hadn't cleaned his teeth yet and I actually heaved full on in his face - lol!!

I had my 12 week scan Friday - it was amazing. Baby did a forwards roll for us and lots of waving arms!

Hope you are all well anyway. Like to come on and see where everyone is up to and wish you all lots of luck

xXx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:27 am 
Post subject:
Did anyone watch that bbc4 programme last night about the ivf clinic? Felt quite odd watching it knowing we have been there done that.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:54 pm 
Post subject:
hello Claire, yes I watched it last night, I didnt know it was on but happened to come accross it 20 mins in. It was weird watching others go through the same thing, so sad when it didnt work and I cried with happiness to see that couple who were celebrating their bfp!
teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:24 pm 
Post subject:
Ohmygod Louise I cant believe I have missed you starting!!!!

We have our appointment a week tomorrow which I think will be giving us the go ahead to start ivf!!
We have done everything we need to now and this I think will be it, I think we may get to start next cycle!!!

How is it?? how are you?

Can you answer some questions for me?

How many times do you need to go to the hospital as I am so scared about that with it being around a 120 mile trip there and back I dont know what to do about work!?! xxx

labbttcno1 wrote:
Positive- made me chuckle that u say u will eat healthy whilst eating chocolate lol Laughing Laughing all good here, started my 2nd lot of injections so 2 a day now, scan wed but busy untill then so im pleased coz im bored stiff!! had crainal-sacral therapy and massage today Smile and getting better with the water, dont feel as hungry as a result of that so all good!! Smile

Dawntracy- im headachey and tired, but otherwise all good, good luck with the scan!!

well done for sticking to the diet nutty, i think i'd only last 2 days! lol

hope everyone is good xx

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
Terri Id imagine youll be doing long protocol like me this is the appointments I had from off top of my head:

1 - Consultation
2 - Treatment Information Appointment (get given schedule, drugs, shown how to inject etc)

Inbetween appointment 2 and 3 you down regulate with the pill and injections

3 - Scan to check you have down regulated (womb lining has to be nice and thin and ovaries quiet)

Begin stimmulating injections between appointment 3 and 4 (whilst still doing down regulating injections)

4 - First scan to check womb lining and that your ovaries are responding, theyll measure follicles etc.. and adjust drug dosages if needed.

Carry on stimming inbetween 4 and 5

5 - Another scan to check ovaries and womb lining, they may give you a date for egg collection at this appointment dependent on growth.

6 - Possible 3rd scan to check growth once more ( I had 3 scans)

Inbetween 6 and 7 you take trigger shot to mature the eggs
7 - Egg collection
Start progesterone pessaries after colletion
8 - Embryo transfer

So around 8 appointments is the average. Scan appointments are really quick once you get seen normally like 10 mins. x
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 257, 258, 259  Next
Page 75 of 259

Jump to:  

Community

Popular