Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:28 pm 
Post subject:
Ive become really forgetful too lately it must be something to do with the drugs. The other day I was in asda at one of those self service checkouts and I got £10 cash back only I completely forgot by the time I picked up my bags to leave and was walking off without my £10 luckily the asda lady saw Id forgot (even with the machine beeping at me lol) and ran over with it. It honestly went out my head. Embarassed
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies hope u ok me popping in to see how u all coming along.lots of u seem to be deep in he process and going well...
wishing u all the luck in world.

clare will check in on u when u have transfer.no reply from clinic either.shocking!!! i used to set alarm on my ohone for injections hun

fc how u doing transfer around same time.cant wait to hear how it goes have so mu h crossed for guys.

afm 12 wk scan last thur.and all is well.downs was low still ned blods but no abnormalities.on scan.got.lovely pics.so feel like its all for real now.
just need to get bit of temp work.now.maybe working at funeral directors nxt week ha ha.

faye lots of follies drink heaps of water and protein helped me but u have good number there xxx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:59 am 
Post subject:
Hello!

Af arrived last night, so as long as I ovulate on time transfer will be in just over 2 weeks time!!

Nicky, of course we dont mind you popping on! Its great to hear your 12 week scan went well, good luck with the job hunt!

That is a lot of follies Faye!!! Good luck for ec!

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all well!
Positive38
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:10 am 
Post subject:
hi hun nice.to hear things arr.progressing...looks like valentines.transfer.then...wldnt that be fab present...i think i rrcall u have some time off this cycle ? rest up lots this time wont u....fingers crossed for u.xxx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi, I have actually given notice and will not be working anymore!! It was getting very stressful and hard work and my lo will be starting pre school in a year so I just think I want to spend the year with him and do something then. The time goes so quickly I dont want to waste a minute of it. It also takes the stress off the 2ww as I was already dreading working looking after 2 toddlers and trying not to stress. I finish in 2 weeks. so just in time to relax for the while 2ww!
Positive38
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:39 am 
Post subject:
oh good news...did sound manic FC....as u say i dont wanna waste anytime and miss him growing up.
i dont know what my plans will be after baby comes along.id like to work a.few days a week after a year so i can have my ownoney again...who knows.
just glad u get to rest.this time.round x
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:45 am 
Post subject:
I wouldnt make any plans if I were ou and wait and see how you feel. I was looking for new jobs at the end of pregnancy thinking I would want to get a nanny job and bring the baby with me. After he was born everything changed as they come first and the thought of having to get him out of bed and bring him to somenone elses house at 7am just seemed so cruel! Its funny how such a tiny little thing can completely change your life!
gillym
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Ladies, can I join u. We are just starting our ivf journey. I've read thro most of this thread and it seems like I've loads to learn. I had my pre-treatment scan on Thursday. I got told that I had quite a low follicle count for my age. The nurse didn't seem too concerned she just said that I would probably need a high dose of drugs. When I got home made the mistake of googling it, and saw some stuff that said that with a low count there is higher than average chance that you won't respond to the drugs and higher chance of having cycle cancelled. Been a bit up and down since then, think I've always been positive before and just thought we needed a bit of help. Anyway got to try and see how it goes. I guess you don't know how you respond until u r there. I have my next appointment on 12th Feb to learn how to do the drugs and then start on 14th Feb.

Best of luck to everyone and fingers crossed for BFPs. Xx
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone!

fayelouise1984
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:05 am
Post subject:
Sooo i start stimming tonight, im on two of the powders, any tips on what to do, what not to do at all? x
[/quote]

I think you mean menapur? Tip would be to tip up the vial when you add the solution and make sure you get up all of the liquid in to the syringe. Make sure you tap out the air bubbles from the syringe before injecting. Good luck! Wink

Nutty, I think I'm on the dial pen (gonal f) for this treatment protocol so might need some tips from you...let me know if you have any...cheers

Quote:
gillym
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:57 pm
Post subject:
Hello Ladies, can I join u. We are just starting our ivf journey. I've read thro most of this thread and it seems like I've loads to learn. I had my pre-treatment scan on Thursday. I got told that I had quite a low follicle count for my age. The nurse didn't seem too concerned she just said that I would probably need a high dose of drugs. When I got home made the mistake of googling it, and saw some stuff that said that with a low count there is higher than average chance that you won't respond to the drugs and higher chance of having cycle cancelled. Been a bit up and down since then, think I've always been positive before and just thought we needed a bit of help. Anyway got to try and see how it goes. I guess you don't know how you respond until u r there. I have my next appointment on 12th Feb to learn how to do the drugs and then start on 14th Feb.

Best of luck to everyone and fingers crossed for BFPs. Xx

Welcome Gillym and good luck with your journey. I have a low AMF too, <3. They gave me the high dose of menapur and i got 6 eggs in each of my first two cycles. they increased the dose on the last one but I only 3 on the last cycle. So trying a different approach this time.

So af arrived yesterday so hospital phoned and now just waiting on my call back to get my date for the prostap injection. On the road now!!!

Good luck everyone!
dawntracey
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:44 am 
Post subject: ivf/eggshare
sorry not been on a while ,had egg collection on tuesday 29th and got 15 eggs so thats 8 for me .7 fertilised and went to blactocyst and had 1 transfered back on sunday so now am in the dreaded 2ww test day 14 of feb
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck Dawn hope you get your bfp.

Welcome to the thread Gilly, Once you get started the process is actually pretty straight forward. Personally I found it quite a relief to have everything taken out of my hands.

Lc the Gonal f pen is so easy to use, just literally a case of setting the dial to your dosage and injecting.

Afm not much to report until Ive had my scan Friday then we should know when transfer will be.
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck Dawn, have everything crossed for u.

Thanks for the welcome nutty and littlecherub. I'll take 6 if I can get them. Just wanting to get started now, only a week tomorrow to appointment and only another couple days after to get started.
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
hey girls, i had my scan today and everything has settled back down since my cycle was abandoned!! so i start injections again on my next af! (roughly march 2nd)... so again excited but nervous and apprehensive this time.

Sounds like theres quite a few testing soon Smile good luck girls! Smile xxx
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:16 pm 
Post subject:
Have been put down to 112.5 menopur from 150! Is this good or bad? It's only my 4th day off it, I have bloods on Wednesday, was told originally I have a scan but said they won't need to do one that day, just Friday :/ I'm worrying, for no reason probably!! Smile x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:20 pm 
Post subject:
Jillym i to have been told i have a low follicle count
did they tell you the numbers
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 261, 262, 263  Next
Page 88 of 263

Jump to:  

Community