Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

gillym
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:37 pm 
Post subject:
Quinny I think there was either 5 or 6. I didn't really take it in at the time, I thought 6 but my husband thought she said 5. She kind of just rushed over it, I will check when we go back. What about you, how far are u in process?
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
I have 8 i was heart broken im 36 and the cons said at my age
should be at least 15 .. Ive done the same ad you the dreaded google and convinced myself
its not going work for us Sad

We have just had our first consultation and have group meeting
end of this month then from there consent signing
the consultant said that due to my count we would have to have middle dose drugs
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 36 too, yeah she said the same to me about having 15. Just need to stay away from google for the next few weeks. We need to try anyway, everyone is different and you just don't know until you try. We only need a few good eggs.
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
very true easier said than done lol
I will follow your journey as your starting befor me good luck hun x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
very true easier said than done lol
I will follow your journey as your starting befor me good luck hun x
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
Lol I know! I'll keep u posted, hopefully I will get a good result and then you will too. Good luck to u too xx
portfield
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
We only have 12 days until we finally start at the beginning of our journey. My hubby is having his PESA procedure on the 16th and i am having my blood tests the same day. We are hoping to egg share and i am 35 this year so need to get a move on lol.
Getting excited and nervous. I have managed to lose 10lb so far too, need to lose another stone yet by the time we actually start the treatment
Laughing
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:16 am 
Post subject:
Really busy in this group at the moment , wonder how many of us will end up with bfps at the end of it. Quite a strange thought knowing its going to happen for some of us. 3 days till scan now Very Happy
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
I know busy, hopefully we'll get loads. Good luck for your scan. Xx

Just had a chat with my project manager and boss this morning as they were talking about challenging dates for our project and key milestones around when I'll be ready for egg collection, so had to tell them I won't be able to work stupid hours and will need some time off. I already have the week off where we!d be due for transfer so that should be ok. They were actually quite supportive.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
That's good your work are being understanding, takes some pressure off I guess. My o/h's work have been pretty good through out its just a shame he is ending up using all of his holidays for us to do this. Think he has used about 2 weeks worth off his annual leave after this round. I just hope and pray that this one will be successful.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, hope you're all doing well at your various stages of treatment!

Quinny and gillym, I just wanted to wish you both luck and I know its easier said than done, but please try to stay positive. I have a friend who has had 3 rounds of ivf between the ages of 38 and 40, the first clinic she went to wouldnt treat her because she would be such a low responder they didnt hold out any hope. She went to a different clinc and only retrieved 4 eggs but got a bfp! She had bfn second time but third time again very low response, I think only 3 eggs and another bfp!! She now has 2 healthy daughters!
gillym
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hey nutty, it does take the pressure off. I feel oddly better tonight maybe cos I'm not stressing about work as well. Its a shame having to use hols, there are just so many appointments. Here's hoping u get your bvp this time.

Thanks fc79 for sharing that story, it's good to hear it. I've read a few other similar stories online tonight so feeling a bit more positive. It's seems hard to get right balance of being positive but not getting too carried away.

Hope everyone is doing well on their treatment. Xx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:11 pm 
Post subject:
I know what you mean gilly about getting the balance right. Everyone says you have to stay positive, but the last thing you want to do is set yourself up for a fall. I think the best thing is to try and stay as calm as possible and not think about it too much (impossible!) I think really tho it is mostly down to the embryo, if it is healthy and destined to grow into a baby then it will do and there probably isnt an awful lot we can do to influence it either way!
fayelouise1984
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
The way im look at it is that so long as i have at least one good egg thats fertilised ill be happy, if it doesnt stick, it doesnt stick....try again, at least i know i got that far. Does that make sense? Im not building myself up in the slightest, think ive managed to keep pretty calm....up to now anyways, be a diff story next week! Very Happy I dont hope that at least one of us has a BFP this month.....i hope that all of us do!! Very Happy
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
good luck ladies.xxx

had repeat scan today and the womb lining is nice and thin. i start my prog tablets on sat have a scan on the 20th feb to check the thickness and if all is well fet will be either 26 or 27 th feb 3 weeks isnt that long really considering weve been waiting 18 months for things to start.xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 265, 266, 267  Next
Page 89 of 267

Jump to:  

Community

Popular