Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

tashamo3
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies I hope everyone is well?

I had my 12 week scan today all is well I feel like I can finally start to relax and enjoy this now!

Good luck to everyone starting their journey

xx
gillym
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:17 am 
Post subject:
That good news nutty. Looks like a few of you will be having transfer at similar stages will be exciting!

Not much happening here, just waiting.
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
Great news Tad!
LCx
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
Oops, try again. Great news Tash!
LCx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
How is everyone today? 3 days of Suprecur injections left for me now then I stop that and start using the pessaries, I'll be doing 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening again. 9 day countdown to transfer now Very Happy !!!

Oh we had a letter back from the clinic and it was basically a load of cr*p they spouted at us, and they gave us 'heart felt apologies' about the human error regarding the labeling. We aren't satisfied with that answer but have decided to leave it until after the treatment before we respond to it.
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
That's a bit of a [*@!#%*] reply from them!
I'm just sat waiting to find out when my EC is, just had a scan and I have 71 follicles altogether, yes 71, I have about 8 between 14&16.5mm so hoping this is enough because I'm gonna burst! X
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
Blimey 71 Shocked I wonder how many eggs you will get, I felt so uncomfortable at the end of my stims and it really started getting me down.
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:30 pm 
Post subject:
That's a cr@p answer nutty. You should follow it up, but as you say wait till after as u don't need the additional stress.

Wow Faye 71!! Fingers crossed u get plenty.

I have my teach tomorrow so just waiting for that. Had my friend down visiting this week who got pregnant after a month of trying, she came off the pill at my wedding in oct on my advice. So that was a bit hard hearing her talk about the baby and everything, I'm happy for her but its hard sometimes and she can say daft things. Like just as well she bothered to use contraception before and here's me wishing I had came off earlier, I was two years younger than she is now when I came off.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:39 pm 
Post subject:
Ah Gilly it's awful isn't it when you're obviously happy for your friends but at the same time you have that horrible feeling in your gut. On occasions my 2 closest friends have made some really insensitive comments without thinking. I just have to bite my tongue when I really feel like saying Urmmm wtf!!
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
I know that feeling u get is horrible. She was pretty decent and gave me a heads up before it became common knowledge so at least I had time to get head around it. It's just the things people say without thinking sometimes that get to you. Sometimes it's just a throw away comment and they don't realise that it hurts u.
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:09 am 
Post subject:
hi laides thats fab news tash,xxx

wow faye 71 hope you get lots of eggs.xxx

not long now nutty got a good feeling about this for you.xxx

hello everyone who ive missed hope your all well.xxx
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:32 am 
Post subject:
Wow fayelouise 71! That's unreal!!! I would over the moon with 10% of that! Wink

Nutty, poor show from the hosp. Don't let it go, take it all the way but after your cycle as you don't need the stress right now!

Gillym, I totally get it. Unless people go through this they ave no idea what it's like. Friends & family of mine have done the same. I hear them complain about tiredness & early feeds & wish that was my problem! My sis in law has a hard time with her ex, he doesn't give two hoots about his kids & doesn't deserve to be a father, that alone is hard enough for us to swallow. But she calls my hubby every other day to complain about it & it upsets him every time but she is oblivious to this & continues. What can you do?! Question

10 days & counting until prostap injection....

Hope everyone else is good.

LCx
gillym
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:39 am 
Post subject:
Lc that must be hard for u both, some people huh Rolling Eyes

Got my teach in about an hour a little bit apprehensive, it's just the thought of injecting self. Hopefully will just be able to get on with it. Needles don't particularly bother me but never had to do it myself before.
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:04 am 
Post subject:
clare i got app brought forward got group meeting on the 28th
then have to call clinic folliwing day to arrange app
for consent signing which they said normally takes place
two weeks after group meeting . once signed consent were set to go so im guessing end march x
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 am 
Post subject:
one more day togo for me then test day on thursday which am not looking forward to am just hoping its second time lucky as i dont know how many times i can put my body through this ,but am not ready to give up on mine and hubby,s dream just yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 263, 264, 265  Next
Page 91 of 265

Jump to:  

Community

Popular