good luck hun hope its a BFP
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
Whoop exciting stuff Anna Very Happy x
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
That's good news Quinny at least not got too long to wait.

Good luck dawn, hope you get your bfp.

Teach didn't seem too bad, the needles are only little!! Whilst I was at the clinic I was reading a mag about a woman who was married to her father and was pregnant with his baby. He was her biological farther who had left her mother before she was born WTF!! Maybe it wasn't a true story!
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
I think stuff like that actually happens quite often Gilly its called genetic sexual attraction, think it normally happens with family members who have never met until adult life Shocked
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies!

Things seem to be really getting going for everyone at the moment!

Natural fet is really boring til you get to et! I started doing my ov sticks this morning and already got a good line, think I might ovulate early this month. That would be good in a way as it would all be happening sooner, but I dont finish work til next Tuesday thinking et would be wednesday, so if it is early I would have no time off to rest straight after transfer. Got loads of ewcm yesterday and day before, hoping I havent ov really early and missed it! Im only on day 10 today usually dont ov til day 14 or 15.

Also starting to really worry that the embryos wont survive the thaw, we only have 2 left and our other 3 all thawed perfectly, really hopimg we get to transfer them both
fayelouise1984
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
Ok so I'm over the shock of 71 follicles and high risk ohss :/ if it happens it happens, not a lot I can do! I had my trigger ago at 9pm last night and all I have done today is sleep, I feel really sick aswell, I want to eat but I just can't bring myself to! Know ill be starving in the morn but I'm nil by mouth from midnight! Did anyone else feel like [*@!#%*] after their trigger shot?
Glad to see everyone's getting on so well Smile this website has been a god send! Thank u everyone Smile x
gillym
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear you are feeling so cr@p Faye. Hope u can get something down so u aren't starving tomorrow.

Fc hopefully as your orgers thawed ok these ones will too.

Think my hubby got a bit overwhelmed today when going through all the drugs. We are supposed to be having friends down next week but he thinks we need to cancel as will be taking drugs. I think I will still only be doing the burserlin. I also mentioned a night out on Friday which I wasn't really planing on going to but he was like when u going to be doing your injections. Obviously I wouldn't be drinking or anything, what is your experience girls can u get on and do stuff or does it pretty much stop when u are taking the drugs. I think maybe some time with friends would be a welcome relief but don't want to jeopardise anything. What do u reckon?
fayelouise1984
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
I personally didn't have a night out because I felt so sick a lot of the time but I'd say if your feeling ok then go for it! Will take your mind off everything for the evening Smile I had a night round a friends house with food and drink, obv I didn't drink, and I didn't miss it, it was nice to get out and away from everything Smile
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:28 am 
Post subject:
Ive been through the whole injecting thing 3 times now Gilly and its not stopped me doing anything. The buserelin literally takes 5 minutes to prepare and inject once you get used to doing it. Also as long as you stick to regular times (give or take an hour each side) then its fine. I haven't stopped nights out or anything or seeing friends there's no need.

Faye make sure you keep up with the water , I remember feeling sick as I reached the end and one day I felt quite rough and wasn't sure Id be able to complete the treatment. Is egg collection today ? If so good luck x

Fc its a worry isn't it when you know you're running out. Although we have 7 left if one batch doesn't provide us with 2 embryos or 1 good quality one then we have to go into what we have left.
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:13 am 
Post subject:
Hey I've just got home from EC, not gonna lie, I was in a bit of pain, but that's because there was so many follicles! Afterwards it got worse but nothing two co-codamol hasn't sorted! We have 15 eggs, which I'm so pleased with Smile they don't seem concerned about ohss be aide a lot of the follicles where small! Smile x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:28 am 
Post subject:
15 is a great number! Just make sure you keep up with the water still and take it easy. I had loads of pain after mine and going to the toilet was absolute agony for about 2 days. :/
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:31 am 
Post subject:
I've got water and lucozade on tap Smile I just have pain on the left side, like bad cramps! Managed a wee in hospital and it was ok, I still feel a bit drunk Smile when's your transfer? X
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:34 am 
Post subject:
Did you have sedation?
Its a week today Very Happy Last injection tonight whoop
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:37 am 
Post subject:
Yeah sedation! It's all a bit of a blur, I just remember the pain of him poking about on my left side, wasn't unbareable but not nice. It's such a relief to know its your last injection isn't it? Ohhh not long now, hope this week goes quick! I get mine back in on fri or mon! My 29th bday on mon so a nice pressie lol x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
I dont remember anything about my sedation at all yet the consultant said I was chatting throughout and answering his questions :/ Dread to think what I was talking about.
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 238, 239, 240  Next
Page 92 of 240

Jump to:  

Community

Popular