Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

Positive38
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:44 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Clare am so down with it all right now, we would need to be making some big decisions if we come back positive but need to stay strong and hope we are one of the many many women who are high risk but ok....life would be very very cruel let me tell you.

am hoping and praying so much for you its been a long long road and you so deserve this baby

bloody clinic useless whats an email reply going to do it dont change things does it.....
as u say you wanna get through this FET.... hope you dont get that horrible women who scanned us at 7 weeks and scared life out of us for nothing.

I will update you as soon as we hear xxx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
Oh I can't even imagine how you are feeling :/ I don't know what to say apart from fingers crossed everything is ok, I'm sure it will be x
Positive38
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:00 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Faye Hun xx
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:01 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Nicky, how many more worries are you going to have in this pregnancy! I dont have any personal experience as my test came back low risk, but as Clare said, know of people who got a high risk and had healthy babies. I also looked after a gorgeous little boy at nursery who had downs, he also had a brother who didnt have downs and his mum told me both times came back as low risk, so you never know, there are always exceptions.

I really hope the tests come back negative for downs, I cant imagine how it must feel. Hang in there.xx

Congratulations dawntracey!!! Thats great news!

Fayelouise, thats brilliant news that you have 12! Strangely, that is how many fertilized from my 15 eggs too! So maybe Monday, we could be having transfer the same day then!

As for me...it all happened today! I got my surge this morning and had a scan this afternoon. My lining is 12mm which is good and I just have to have another scan saturday morning to confirm ovulation then embryo transfer will be Monday at 2.15!!! Still feel slightly nervous about the thaw, but if they both survive then I think I'll be feeling quietly optimistic!
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Great news DawnTracey! Congratulations!

Positive, I hope you get food news when the test comes
back. Will be thinking of you.

Hope everyone else is well!

8 days & counting....

LCx
gillym
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:38 am 
Post subject:
Positive hope u get good news.

Did my first injection last night, it wasn't as bad as I thought. Well hubby had to do it I think I was a bit nervous to do myself but was quite easy actually. Will try do it myself tonight.
fayelouise1984
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:49 am 
Post subject:
Well I'm on route to hospital to have one maybe two embryo put back, they said was is clearly is the lead so that's gonna get put back in but they are not use the rest will survive a freeze so she will see what the consultant says about outing two back in :0 I was hoping they would go to blast, not sure why not but sure I will find out soon! Nervous, excited, scared all in one atm x
gillym
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:51 am 
Post subject:
Good luck Faye, thinking of u. Xx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:53 am 
Post subject:
Thank, I just read that back and it doesn't make sense haa!!
The injeictions are a doddle when you get the hang of it Smile I do hate needles now tho, sick of the sight of them, pessaries are a blessing Wink x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Good luck Faye x
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:39 am 
Post subject:
I have two embryos inside of me Smile test date is 4th march, seems a long time! They don't think we will have any to freeze tho which is a bit sad, but what will be will be! X
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:23 am 
Post subject:
Whoop, 4th march seems really late to test Question That's 17 days away?? My test date is going to be 28th feb
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:38 am 
Post subject:
It does doesn't it! Ill Probably crack and do it on 28th, I did a ivf calculator and it said the 28th! X
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
Great news Faye, take care of yourself during the dreaded 2ww!!

Gillym, the injections really aren't that bad once you get used to it. I think I cried during my first one & was really scared but after a few it's now like brushing my teeth!

Hello to all!

7 days to go......roll on next Friday!

LCx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:01 pm 
Post subject:
How is everyone today?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 267, 268, 269  Next
Page 94 of 269

Jump to:  

Community

Popular