Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

gillym
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:58 am 
Post subject:
Hi Claire, sorry u only got one but hopefully this will be the one that sticks. Xx
LoubyLou1978
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
It does only take 1 Claire so hopefully this will be the one!! We all send positive vibes xx

Hello LC - 2 days to go! Finally here after your wait! Good luck hun x

FC & Faye how are you both feeling? I was obsessed with looking at that link you posted FC when I had had both my FET's!

Wishing you all the luck ladies, apparently a pregnant woman's prayers can work wonders so I promise to try my best for you all xxx
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
Back now, transfer all done. They said it was a very good quality embryo and it looked as good as a fresh one which they don't see very often. Test date is 28th Feb, going to have a lay down in a bit and listen to some meditation music.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations on being PUPO Claire! I know you are a bit disappointed that you didnt get 2, but like others have said it does only take one. It sounds like its great quality and kits good you still have your last batch. Hope you can think positively and enjoy your 2ww!
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats Claire!!

I now understand how frustrating this 2ww is, its torture, and im torturing myslef, thinking it hasnt worked and ive no reason to think that because i know that only a test will tell at the end of the day, hmmmm, bad day!
x
gillym
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
Nutty, that's sounds great that it is a really good quality, hope u r feeling a bit more positive now.
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lou, nice to see you on here. Im doing ok so far thanks! Got plans everyday until Monday, just meeting friends, going to see family, having lunch out, nice, easy, relaxing activities to take my mind off things!

Hi Faye, its hard not to imagine the worst, I think its almost our way of protecting ourselves. Im feeling very calm and positive at the moment, but then I am 2 days behind you so I dont know how I'll feel in the next few days.
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:23 pm 
Post subject:
Well I just laid in bed for an hour and a half and chilled to meditation music, was actually extremely relaxing I was very close to falling asleep.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry you didn't get the two you wanted Clare , but it sounds like this one is a good one so fingers crossed Smile xxx
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations on been pupo cliare fx it siticks have a good feeling about this for you.xxxx
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats Claire, sounds like its a good quality embryo so fx it sticks & turns into a wee miracle! Wink

LoubyLou you had better get praying then coz I need all I can get. 2.5 years of waiting & 3 failed cycles to boot, I need all the luck & prayers I can get!

Anyone watching Eutopia on channel4? Freaky? Makes you think, have they already done it given there are so many if us in this position these days?!

LCx
portfield
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:20 pm 
Post subject:
Quinny i feel exactly the same. I am desperate for another child, its all i think about, but then i have intense feelings of guilt about the money i am spending, the kids i already have and how all this will effect them etc etc etc.
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou for replying portfield when are you due
to start treatment
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
We were meant to be having my hubbys PESA last saturday but had car trouble the day before, then he got a bad cold so have had to put it off until next month, i was gutted!
I am having my blood tests done on the same day too, wont be having them now until next month either. I am starting to worry as we are hoping to egg share but i will be 35 in october so the clinic have said that we need to have started before my birthday as this is the cut off age for egg sharing. Sad Surprised Will be getting too old then lol Smile
fayelouise1984
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:23 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck on starting your treatment ladies Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100 ... 263, 264, 265  Next
Page 99 of 265

Jump to:  

Community

Popular