AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:02 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou faye clare how you fealing
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:22 am 
Post subject:
Hi everybody, hope everyone is doing well and its not dragging too slowly for those in 2WW.

Well for the first time in ages im wishing AF will come, its due today but I'm thinking it will be tomorrow or Saturday - hopefully anyway don't want it to be too late so I can get my down reg scan booked.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:30 am 
Post subject:
I was like that Gilly wishing my af to show, one time in our life when we actually want it to show up lol.

Afm got a few cramps going on in my stomach today but trying not to read anything into it.
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:45 am 
Post subject:
Lol I know, it's funny! Yeah try not to read too much into it, easy to say i know. Relax, take it easy more meditation to try take your mind off it and fingers crossed for u.
fayelouise1984
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone! Well another day of all I'm thinking about is am I pregnant! I really wanna stop but can't! I have a hellish appetite today, I even had breakfast, lunch and a snack in the space of 1 1/2 hours :/ miss piggy! My bbs are also quite sore but that's normal for me every month anyways!

Anyone else drove themselves nuts yet for whatever reasons?! Lol x
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Fayelouise, totally!!!! You read into every wee sign that might indicate you are pregnant. I think I must have read the list of signs & symptoms of pregnancy on the clock around the clock! It's natural, especially when you want it so much.

Gillym, me too. I was the same. Counting the days until it arrived so we could get started. I hate the waiting game.

Clare (Nutty), keep chilling.

Hello to others starting treatment & best of luck. Keep us all posted on your journey.

I'm going to an infertility network info day in Glasgow this Saturday. Hoping to get some insight & helpful tips to make this cycle a success. Or just meet others in the same situation. It seems everyone else & their granny are dropping babies like mad these days. I seem to be the only one with any trouble Sad

1 day now until prostap injection. This time tmrw that will be done & we will be in count down to starting gonalf on 13th March. Roll on.....

LCx
susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
littlecherubs1973 wrote:
Hey Fayelouise, totally!!!! You read into every wee sign that might indicate you are pregnant. I think I must have read the list of signs & symptoms of pregnancy on the clock around the clock! It's natural, especially when you want it so much.

Gillym, me too. I was the same. Counting the days until it arrived so we could get started. I hate the waiting game.

Clare (Nutty), keep chilling.

Hello to others starting treatment & best of luck. Keep us all posted on your journey.

I'm going to an infertility network info day in Glasgow this Saturday. Hoping to get some insight & helpful tips to make this cycle a success. Or just meet others in the same situation. It seems everyone else & their granny are dropping babies like mad these days. I seem to be the only one with any trouble Sad

1 day now until prostap injection. This time tmrw that will be done & we will be in count down to starting gonalf on 13th

March. Roll on.....

LCx

I'm also going to the info day on Saturday , at the Menzies hotel ,I will be going with my mum Very Happy
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
Back now, transfer all done. They said it was a very good quality embryo and it looked as good as a fresh one which they don't see very often. Test date is 28th Feb, going to have a lay down in a bit and listen to some meditation music.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you teebs.

Well I have my last go of Iui 2moro.

I'm only going to be cycle day 12 but the scan shows I'm ready ,mso fingers crossed its the lucky one for me too
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:22 pm 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
Back now, transfer all done. They said it was a very good quality embryo and it looked as good as a fresh one which they don't see very often. Test date is 28th Feb, going to have a lay down in a bit and listen to some meditation music.

Good luck Claire. XXXXXXXXX

My Adoption Journal...
http://www.askbaby.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=115215
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:30 am 
Post subject:
Morning everyone!

Claire, Faye? How are you feeling? As of last night, the agony of the 2ww has really set in! Have some cramping and sore bb's and over analysing and gogling everything! Really want to forget about it but cant! Also have woken up with a horrible cold and sore throat, feel pretty rubbish today!
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:39 am 
Post subject:
good luck fc79 when is test day .
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:47 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Quinny, got another week yet!!
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies,

Fc its so hard isn't it not to analyse things. After having cramps yesterday I feel completely normal now other than feeling like I have pmt but that can easily be put down to the medication I'm taking.
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:09 am 
Post subject:
Thinking of you ladies in your 2ww's !

Claire & FC are your OTD's the same day? Just been trying to work it out.

When's yours Faye? How are you feeling?

It's so difficult not to over analysis everything and so easy to go on google! I had 2 film days spaced a few days apart - one day I watched a few comedies (3 days past 5dt) and one day watched loads of easy watching chick flicks (5 days past transfer) and it did help to distract me a bit as that when implantation etc is supposed to be happening isn't it.

Wishing you loads of luck.

LC- good luck today hun

Good luck to everyone else too x
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Hi Lou, nice to hear from you. Wow, 18 weeks already? Almost half way there! I think all 3 of us are testing around the same day! I will probably test next Thursday as af will be due Friday and I want to get to test this time!

Claire, I also feel a bit pre-menstral and I'm not even on any meds! Another week til af due, so trying not to read anything into it. I seem to completely forget everything my body normal does in the month when I've had an embryo transfer!

LC-hope your injection went well!
Page 100 of 267

Jump to:  

Community

Popular