Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:11 pm 
Post subject:
Ahhh Fc it's still to early ! I know its easier said than done but you've got to forget the test you've just done. I really am dreading Thursday for my test.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Claire, I forgot all about it, it was just like some compulsion to test even tho as I was doing it I knew it would be bfn!

I'm kind of dreading it too as at least when you test early a bfn might not mean anything, a bfn on test day means its all over. We need to get some positivity back!!
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:23 pm 
Post subject:
I don't think it helps when you've done it a few times and you're getting to the end of the line, it certainly makes me feel slightly more desperate.
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hmmmm im convinced this isnt legit, it appeared in about 10 mins not right away, shops shouldnt sell tests then we wouldnt do this to ourselves!!

Its a defo pink line, but not in the time frame, good god my minds going nuts haha
x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
You are testing early though Faye and I don't think tesco tests are as sensitive as first responses.
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
ive got afirst response for in the morning so im gonna forget that one this morning and see what this says.

Fc you sound like me, i was thinking im just pissing money away literally Smile defo too early for you tho, and probably me!!

x
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
Im really trying to forget about the fact that this is our last go. If I dwell on that too much I think I would go completely crazy!

Why does this have to be so hard for some of us, do you think people actually know how lucky they are that they can miss a period before it even occurs to them they might be pregnant?! Here we are counting down every day and looking out for every tiny sign.

Faye, a pink line is a good sign, I have never had an evap line but I think they are usually grey. Good luck for tomorrow morning!!

I have vowed not to test again til Thursday but with those tests just sitting in the drawer up there I know it will in reality probably be tomorrow morning!!
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
I can understand the compulsion to test, I even did one before started down reg as my period had been really light and I'd been feeling crampy even after period. As u say literally pissing money away. So don't beat yourself up about it, I think its only natural when u want it so much. It's way too soon, so just ignore it.
fayelouise1984
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:57 pm 
Post subject:
They're like an addiction, i know exactly how you feel! I want to do one now but its not morning and it wont be as strong but the urge is still there, even at work!!
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
I was thinking the same thing myself this morning Fc about how people really don't appreciate how lucky they actually are when it comes to falling pregnant. Its such a natural thing that people take for granted, I wouldn't wish this on any one.
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah some people don't realise how lucky they are, a friend of mine said to me that she would rather have our news than a friend of hers who is preg but there is complications with it. Yes that's really horrible but so is this and as u cant compare the situations, as u say I wouldnt wish this on anyone. Said friend then got preg after a month. So she has no idea what it's like to be counting days.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
One of my close friends compared her casual trying for 9 months to what me and my o/h have been through (5 yrs trying, 3 operations, 2 miscarriages , 1 ruptured ectopic and 3 cycles of fertility treatment). I actually couldn't believe it when she dared tell me she knew exactly how I must feel given her 'trouble' . Errrrr f**k off!
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:23 pm 
Post subject:
Bet u had to bite your tongue really hard on that one!
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
I was actually quite dumb founded at what she was saying I couldnt quite believe my ears.
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
Well Af arrived, phoned up to make appointment for down reg scan and trial ET. Next Tuesday which seems like ages away Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 105, 106, 107 ... 238, 239, 240  Next
Page 106 of 240

Jump to:  

Community

Popular