Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
really hope its a good sign for you claire.xxx

fc they never gave me an idea just said it hadnt progressed the embryo was taken out at 11,30 yesterday morn we got the call at 8.30 this morn so im just hoping it was too early.she said shes was gunna put it in a solution and leave it check on it in the morn then call us first thing to go in some time tomoz.xxxx
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
those who are due to test really hyope there bfps.xxxx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
Me & hubby aren't sure how we re suppost to be feeling right now, we both wanna let go an be jumping about and tell close family but daren't incase it's chemical! I didn't realise all this stress of the 2ww actually continues past 2 weeks!, or 19 fricken days! What happens next, bloods?? Oh man I'm actually giving myself a headache!

FC, Nutty, be positive, I know it's easier said than done and a bit rich coming from me but please try x

Tbh I didn't really have any mega obvious symptoms, apart from the curry, and I'm not sure that I quite fancy it anytime soon!

Tiny star, I've got everything crossed for you, I'm sure it will be fine Very Happy

Everyone I've missed, be positive xxx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
I'd imagine you'll have bloods done to check your hcg levels Faye and then you'll get booked in for an early scan Very Happy We took a different approach this cycle and didn't tell anyone, so if it works we have a bit of time to just enjoy it alone without the pressure from family (my mum is a worrier and would be dying to know). Its quite nice knowing its our secret and brings back a little bit of normality ( as much as fertility treatment can get normal lol) as my family really have no clue lol so to surprise them with a bfp would be absolutely amazing.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:23 pm 
Post subject:
We havent told anyone either, we never do apart from the first time and that was a mistake as it put too much pressure on and was all anyone could talk about with us!

Faye, it depends on your clinic. Mine dont do blood tests, they just accept the hpt result. They probably just want you to wait and test on your otd as that is theyre protocol and when you phone with your positive result next Monday they will book you a scan for 2-3 weeks from then. When we got our bfp we had tested 5 days before otd, we just took it as a positive but didnt tell anyone and waited to phone the clinic. Let yourself enjoy it!!
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx FC I feel a bit better Smile google is good, sometimes lol x
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:43 pm 
Post subject:
Fayelouise, great news that you are still getting a BFP! Very Happy yeah as others have said it will be bloods and an early scan to confirm.

Nutty & FC hang in there. I know what you mean about going bonkers if its BFN. I've been there 3 times & we had a massive blow out after each of them. Well a wee bit after as I was pretty low after they failed. The cycle in particular I was in a really low place. Took a while to snap out of it. Chocolate & wine helped. Wink

Thanks for the good wishes on the eno scratch folks. I was laughing after it because you do just get used to whipping off your pants and showing anyone & their granny your bits, all in aid of something new or different that may result in that BFP! The things we do indeed!

I understand the pressure from family & friends too. We are mostly keeping this one to ourselves. My mum & sis & my hubby's brother know but that's it. I think everyone else is too scared to ask anyway.

A general thought for the day ladies, with or without children we all have good things in our lives. Family, friends, careers, etc. And we still have a life to lead. If it doesn't work or us then we just need to adapt our plan & enjoy the things we do have. Smile
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:37 am 
Post subject:
Morning!

Thats a lovely thought LC, and so true!

I tested at 5.30 this morning! I thought I could see a really thin vvvfaint second line. The more I looked the more I drove myself crazy wondering whether I was imagining or not. I showed it to hubby when he woke about 10 mins later and he looked at it every which way and at first said he couldnt see anything, but then said he could see what I mean. Looking at the test now I can definitely see it, but after all this time could be an evap line?

So not getting excited, but maybe feeling slightly more hopeful than I was yesterday!
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:47 am 
Post subject:
Damn! Just googled Sainsburys pregnancy tests and appearently they're renowned for false positives!!!

How can they still be selling these if this is the case. Definitely not got hopes up now, will buy different tests today.
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:49 am 
Post subject:
What test was it Fc? I think most evaps are grey ish in colour. Fingers crossed for you x

Afm Woke up feeling even more yukky sore throat, runny nose :/ , so tomorrow could turn out to be really [*@!#%*]! Feeling rough and a bfn. God I hate this!!!!
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:01 am 
Post subject:
It was a sainsburys own brand early test. You need to get a blue cross for a positive. I googled and saw loads of pictures with tests with lines like mine that turned out to be neg.

Really hope you get a nice surprise tomorrow morning
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:28 am 
Post subject:
Ive got a cold too nutty, not bad but its came from nowhere, never get them, maybe a good sign!

Fc i did the same a few days ago, the line didnt show properly till 10 minutes, i say properly, you had to take the front off to see it!

Sounding good!

x
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:31 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Faye, I would feel positive if it wasnt a sainsburys test! Been holding my wee since 5.30 am and going to go out to tescos soon to get more tests! I'll keep you posted!

I also have a cold, woke with it out of the blue on friday, really hope its a good thing!
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:45 am 
Post subject:
It so hard not to read into things, I'm just going to keep telling myself that its just everything catching up with me - the meds, the stress etc...
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:05 am 
Post subject:
Hope this is it fc79 have everything crossed for you
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 262, 263, 264  Next
Page 110 of 264

Jump to:  

Community

Popular