Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

gillym
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah that sounds about right. Hopefully it will go quick, it's march already so think how quick that's gone Smile
fayelouise1984
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hope everyone is ok, im nervous as ever, want to tell my family but im scared incase it goes wrong, just cant bring myself to do anything as im afraid of jinxing it, all too good to be true!

Got lunch with my partners family tomorrow and they all know that we are testing tomorrow so will be asking, little does everyone know we have known since monday!

My tests are still positive, not faint but not dark, had no more bleeding since the other day and no pains, just the odd twinge.

Really just cant bring myself to even do a ticker on here its that bad! Argh lol!!
x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies,

Well today I tested again and the test is slightly lighter Sad Had some brown discharge this morning too and Im sure my symptoms have disappeared some what. Its terrifying, every time Ive had brown discharge in the past Ive miscarried. I really dont want to go through it again. Crying or Very sad
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
Faye, i would soooo want to tell them hahaha!! Smile
Nutty, my friend had this problem, she miscarried then fell pregnant again and had what she said were the same symptoms as when she was miscarrying before... but, turned out everything was fine! so keep positive, sometimes its just hormone changes...

FC- im really sorry for u honey Sad big big hugs!!!
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:12 pm 
Post subject:
Nutty I've had brown stuff nearly everyday and some of my tests where light an some where dark, I know you worried Sad do your clinic do bloods, for piece of mind? X
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:27 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh they would do if I called them , Im going to see how things go the rest of the weekend first because they charge £50 a time and the clinic is an hours trip there and back.Being pregnant is meant to be a happy time but I am ilterally scared to move or do anything lol x
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
I know how you feel, do you find that if you do something, say, go to the shops, when you get home you ache?

Your right its supost to be the best thing ever, dont get me wrong im over the moon but scared to death all in one!

I rang my mum then to tell her, she didnt answer, thats me not calling back for a week lol, chickened out now!

x
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:56 pm 
Post subject:
Yes!!! Every time we do something I then feel like I have mild cramps so then I just try and sit as much as possible.
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
Not just me lol,im assuming this is normal then!! Hoping this is normal anyways Smile
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
I hope its normal lol, I also keep getting waves of really intense tiredness. It feels really odd, it lasts for like 2 mins then goes again.
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
I'm always tired anyways so nothing new there lol! 2 things tho, my boobs are defo all veiny and when I woke up this morning I was so hungry! I never have breakfast, made myself a fry up lol! X
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
Ive gone the opposite lol normally cant stop eating and now my appetite has reduced a lot.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:28 pm 
Post subject:
Massive congrats nutty, so pleased for you xxxx
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
Faye, I would be bursting to tell them!

Nutty, £59 for a blood test? What?! That's ridiculous! Can your GP do it for free?

So my af turned up today, as expected, but really horrible & brown & clumpy! I.m guessing that's the endo scratching. Nutty did you get this? What a lovely topic of conversation! Very Happy

Hey susanjosh, how did the meeting go on Thusday?

LCx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
I had brown discharge literally the day after the scrape Lc but that was all, when my period arrived it was completely normal.

Yep the clinic charges £50 for a blood test, they make money out of everything! I'm going to leave things for now. Going to do another test tomorrow and see what that shows.
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 118, 119, 120 ... 266, 267, 268  Next
Page 119 of 268

Jump to:  

Community

Popular