Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:47 am 
Post subject:
oh gill- im so sorry Crying or Very sad have they explained to you what the next steps are?.
Big big hugs!!! xxxxxx
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:52 am 
Post subject:
We r going to see them at 1:30 today, we'll go through it then.
tinystar78
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:18 am 
Post subject:
I'm sorry gill (((( big hugs))).xxxxxx
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
Gilly Im so sorry, I cant begin to imagine how devastated you must be feeling right now. x

Louise did you test today? How did today's test look? x

Went to doctors this morning to get referred to midwife, as I was walking to bus stop I felt something leaking tmi when I got home it was more blood. Wondering if the internal scan irritated things. Even though they couldn't see anywhere in womb where bleed was coming from its still such a terrible worry, its no wonder Ive become a recluse and don't like going out! Am tucked up in quilt on sofa now will rest the rest of the day. x
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
take it easy claire.
yes just got my result, needed to be above 50 to be viable pregnancy test and mine was 121 Very Happy we are over the moon Smile

Gill- keep us poted what they say honey xxxx
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
Gillym im so sorry hugs huni
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
Mrs s love the new ticker Very Happy
Well recived invoice today makes it all seem rly now
just hope we get there rly worried we want get enough
eggs as have low amh guess it only natrual to worry
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
MrsS Great news

Nutty, it's probably the scan iratating things again.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Just got back in, we went to the clinic and then went out for lunch was kind of nice to get out of the house. We also got some answers which has made me feel a bit better. It seems that the problem was with the egg quality. They showed us some pictures in which you could see the eggs had little black dots on them and one was like a weird oblong shape. They said that it could be a one off, or could be a reaction to the drugs or thats just how they are. They said that this could be a chromosome problem which could mean that they would always be like that and that there is a test we could do to check this. It cost £400 tho, we could try see if we could get gp to do it (wouldn't hold out much hope on that). They said we could try again and alter the drugs slightly to see if we get a better result or we could try doner eggs. Hubby hasn't given up on me yet and wants to try improve egg quality whereas I think that maybe we should go down the doner route but it's too soon to make any decision. I think we'll take a few months off, try some holisitic methods to improve quality and then make decision about trying IVF again.
gillym
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
Quinny completely normal to worry. I hope you get good reasults and I will pop into the forum occasionally to check up on your progress.
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:33 pm 
Post subject:
Gill, atleast they have explained things so it is abit clearer for you..
I think its good to take a few months off and try other things... i've heard royal jelly and maca are good for egg quality (i've tried it on and off recently).

Big hugs!

Quinny- it feels almost surreal having that ticker, lets hope it all goes well xx
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
Gillym thankyou try the DHEA 75mg should help hugs hun
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:00 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks MrsSin a way it feels better to have a reason up until now it's always been unexplained. I've saw maca mentioned in some online articles - what is it and do u know how to get it. Ive seen royal jelly too and definitely going to try that. Hubby's SA was good 78 mil and 76% mobility so at least not got a problem there.
gillym
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Quinny will look into that too.
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:37 pm 
Post subject:
Quinny you will be fine Smile keep faith.

Gill try holland and barrett Smile thats where i got mine, but pretty sure u have to get organic maca?? i cant remember now, but research it and make sure you get the right one and with rolly jelly the right amount in each tablet Smile xxx good luck xx
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:02 pm 
Post subject:
GillyM I am so sorry to hear your news. I really do feel for you. I've been there & it is devastating. Such an empty feeling. It is good though that your clinic took you through the reasons why. We're you on menapur & is your AMH low? I've heard some chat on the gonalf vs menapur when your AMH is low whereby menapur doesn't work as well because of the levels of testosterone that it can generate causing low egg quality. We did the chromosome test too but that was on my hubby rather than me & it came back negative but cost £500! I guess it's worth shelling out for that if you are considering another cycle. It would be better to spend that than 10x that only for the same result if it is a chromosome problem. Anyway big hugs being sent your way (((((())))))))

My scan went find today. 3 on right, 4 on left. That's a good response for me. Still on the gonalf until Monday. Another scan & then expecting EC on Wed next week.

Hope everyone else is ok
LCx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 145, 146, 147 ... 257, 258, 259  Next
Page 146 of 259

Jump to:  

Community

Popular