Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
LC i have a low AMH of 8 my cons has put me on
menapur can you just say you would rather gonalf
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
quinny I'm not sure, my AMB is <3 so really low but I did start off at around 8 and it was menapur i was on then but gonalf now. So I dunno at what levels of AMH the treatment protocol changes. But you know what, it's your body and your choice, and if you are paying for private treatment then you have every right to ask. It won't do any harm to ask.
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun will have to ask all ive been told so
far is long protocol 4amps per day drug list is
3x buserlin
48 amps menopur
34 cyclogest
guess all mean some think in few wks lol
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
To be honest I'm not too sure what my ahm number is, when i was with nhs they were telling me my numbers were fine. Then when we were referred for private they said were going to send over all test results but it took three attempts with me chasing them before they send over results and then not all went. I'll check with clinic to see if they have it. I know fhs was 9. They said at first scan were surprised at low follicle count I only had 5. I was out on a high dose of stimms, and they were them surprised at how reacted, it was a lot better than expected. I got 13, all 6 on left were good size, 2 on right were good and a few smaller ones.

I was on 450 gonal f for first 7 days and then 375 gonal f and 75 menopur for the next 5, she did say I got some of both so might not be able to do much altho could tweak a little bit. She also said they could maybe lower dose a little as had a good response. She also said they could maybe change protocol to a short one and try a different trigger. Lots to think about.

Glad u got good response Lc

Quinny it doesn't hurt to ask.
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:03 am 
Post subject:
GillyM, your protocol doesn't sound that different to mine. 600 for 2 days then 375 daily until trigger. No menapur at all this time. Like with Quinny it won't hurt to ask if the treatment could be tweaked to suit you better. Everyone's situation is unique because all our fertility issues are.

Quinny good luck with your cycle, when do you start?
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:56 am 
Post subject:
LC i have consent signing wed
then they told me to call day 1of cycle
which should be on the friday then drugs start 21days after
just rly hoping nothing is going to change as mentaly
geared up to start nxt mth now
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:28 am 
Post subject:
Hi Lc, yeah I was wondering if I'd be better without the menopur. Have u tried a few different combinations if the meds?

Quinny I'm sure it will be fine and u'll get started soon.
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
Quinny, I'm sure it will all be fine. You must be excited about starting at last!

GillyM, yip, this is my 4th attempt. First two cycles were high dose of menapur. Got 6 eggs, 3 fertilised, 2 made it to transfer. BPNx2. Last cycle highest dose of menapur. 3 eggs, none fertilised. Failed cycle. This is the first NHS cycle & I am on purely gonalf. So hoping the different approach results in a BFP! Fingers crossed. Not sure i can handle another failure.

LCx
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:54 am 
Post subject:
morning ladies.... its not coming up on my phone ppl are posting so i'm missing everything Sad sorry...
hope everyone is ok Smile
Quinny is it tomo consent signing? good luck xxx
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Good morning Mrs S no signing is wed
its been ver quiet on ere latley how you fealing
hope u getting plenty rest
seeing as you have been sucessful any advice for
me i dont drink smoke or ever do caffine Very Happy Any advise apreciated
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:55 am 
Post subject:
Well good luck for wed.. i'm feeling ok, if im honest, quite anixous as im finishing my progestrone pessaries at 5 weeks and worried how my body will react :/.....

What i did: the month of the abandoned cycle (so month before this cycle)
I took pregacare conception, royal jelly and bee prolopsis
Co-enzeyme 10 (i think it is) every day religiously.
But if im honest, the main thing i did different was lose weight ( i lost 16lbs) i have PCOS and i drank 2L of just water a day!. No alcohol, i switched to fruit teas and i took the cycle off work (i spoke with line manager and GP and got signed off for the month (so i'm still off) to try to reduce stress (although i was anixous) and still am.
If im honest i didnt take the vits too long to get into my system if u like, so cant say them but for me, i defo think the weightloss helped as the cycle inbetween these 2 i ovulated the earliest i have in years (it could of been as a result of drugs from abandoned cycle) but i think it was much more related to the weightloss, it made me feel better about myself too.

i also tried to be very realisitc about it all too, all too aware of what could go wrong..... after consent signing it will move very quickly, but if you can just be super healthy for that time....
Right now i'm really bloated and put on 5lbs of the 16 i've lost (already) Embarassed

Now i'm just anixous this pregnancy goes ok....
Good luck honey xxx
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:01 am 
Post subject:
nutty1 wrote:
Hi ladies,

Sorry for the delay been out all morning. Good news from the scan baby is measuring spot on for 7 weeks and we heard the heartbeat. Very Happy
She couldnt find anywhere that these bleeds and brown may be coming from so she thinks it may be from the cervix. Im still very cautious and holding back from getting to excited. Only natural I guess after what we have been through.x

Glad everything went well .

Here's hoping the bleeding stops soon x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:06 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone .

As you will have noticed I don't really post much and really only follow nuttys posts , but just wanted to say sorry for all those who have had a tough time and good luck to those ladies who are on a cycle just now .

That's me just had my last iui.... Kinda felt sad to say bye to the nurses at the hospital .
I will now be having a little break before starting ivf approx may , just waiting on my date to start .

I got a letter saying I could transfer to Edinburgh and maybe be seen faster, but I'm looking forward to my little break and the extra distance would be a pain when I'm working.

Good luck everyone xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:27 am 
Post subject:
Wow Louise Im surprised they are stopping your progesterone that early. I fully stop my progesterone at 15 weeks because I didnt have a natural cycle and my body wont produce the progesterone needed.

Afm still getting the brown grrrr, but on a good note I threw up this morning lol Very Happy

Not long now till you start Susan. x
Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck Susan! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 146, 147, 148 ... 239, 240, 241  Next
Page 147 of 241

Jump to:  

Community

Popular