Anyone else doing IVF/FET/IUI??

ShellyPad79
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Nutty, yeah think im going to try the other way!!! The last cycle I did them from the back and just decided this time to do everything differently but as you say they have the same effect with less mess tmi!!!!!

No symptoms at all today but still early days this 2 weeks is going so slow Sad Sad

xx
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
The slowest ever Shelly!

Thanks for all the kind words. I did have a stomping hangover but needed the drunkenness of the night before to drown my sorrows. It's not been a particularly good weekend, just trying to get my head around it and deed what is next. Crying or Very sad

A rare event of an abandoned baby in Edinburgh this weekend too. I was wondering if I rocked up & posed as the mother if I would get away with it? Wink

LCx
fayelouise1984
Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
Aw sorry LC Sad hope your ok!

Well it's been 4-5 weeks since I miscarried and the past day or two I feel like I've for a cyst on my left ovary, so painful during sex and afterwards I've been in so much pain Sad my whole lower stomach hurts an is stiff, is this normal, is this AF on her way?! I feel crappy and my stomach goes nuts after I eat, I hope this is all normal and something isn't wrong....don't want next round of ivf delayed! X
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:12 am 
Post subject:
Sounds like your ovaries are still recovering Faye from the treatment. I remember getting all kinds of pain after mine. Any chance of pregnancy? x
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:10 am 
Post subject:
If only Nutty! My tubes are blocked so doubt it. Probably right im just recovering! How are you?x
littlecherubs1973
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry your feeling rubbish Faye, hope you feel better soon. I'm still getting a few twinges in my ovaries too, prob a result of the EC. But back to the gym tonight, need to focus on something else until we get new dates.

LCx
gillym
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
I had some pain around my ovaries around start of cycle similar to pains when stimming but not as intense. It's died down the last few days, also ov is later than normal for me I guess it's just everything recovering.
susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:03 pm 
Post subject:
littlecherubs1973 wrote:
The slowest ever Shelly!

Thanks for all the kind words. I did have a stomping hangover but needed the drunkenness of the night before to drown my sorrows. It's not been a particularly good weekend, just trying to get my head around it and deed what is next. Crying or Very sad

A rare event of an abandoned baby in Edinburgh this weekend too. I was wondering if I rocked up & posed as the mother if I would get away with it? Wink

LCx

I've been naughty this month and drinking alcohol and redbull ..... Then next month it's back to being good before I start Ivf cycle, still don't have a date yet though .

It's a good job I didn't find the baby as not too sure I would have called the police Laughing
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:32 am 
Post subject:
Likewise Susan, likewise Wink

Does get me frustrated that there so many unwanted babies in this world & others desperate to have one. It's so unfair! Question

Ended up not going to the gym last night, still feeling twinges from EC & just thought I would give my body a rest. Want to be in tip top condition for the next cycle. Last time I did a cycle immediately after a failed one & it was a disaster. Highest dose of menapur, only 3 eggs & no fertilisation. Lesson learnt. Body needs time to recover. Was thinking about taking royal jelly starting now with the thought that it will probably be 3 months before the next cycle starts. Might look into this DHEA stuff as well. The only thing that is putting me off that is that I have high blood pressure & I read that it can increase your BP. So I think it would be best to have a cat with a professional first. Anyone got any advice on this?

LCx
gillym
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:08 am 
Post subject:
I know it's so unfair Question

I think it's a good idea to give your body a rest Lc it's a lot to go through both physically and emotionally. I'm thinking of the dhea as well, let me know what u decide. Xx
gillym
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:19 am 
Post subject:
Shelly how u getting on in 2ww?
ShellyPad79
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
I'm 6 days post transfer another 8 to go, it's really going so slow this time!!!!!!!!

Last few nights I've been sweating so much i've slept on top of the covers and that is really not like me, Im always cold even in summer!!! Getting a few sharp pains every now and then in my right side and then yesterday starting to feel a bit sniffly as if its a start of a cold. Not sure if any of those are symptoms or not!!!

I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot or read stuff on the internet this time but not been able to help it.

Hope everyone else feeling ok

xxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:27 pm 
Post subject:
Well ladies I feal ready to start again
Started taking DHEA and royal jelly and bee propolis
were going to give it 3mths and then Go for IVF the reason were waiting 3mths is hospital said your more fertilie after a m/c for the 1st 3mths also gives my body chance to get back to normal Smile

Clare hows things hun hope your ok Smile shelly good luck hope its worked for you
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:07 am 
Post subject:
Glad you are feeling in a more positive place Anna x

Im good 11 weeks today Very Happy , 6 days till our scan. Hoping and praying everything looks good on the scan.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:20 am 
Post subject:
wow clare thats great Im sure everything will be fine Smile carnt wait see the scan pics Smile

Thankyou for your advise in other post think i should o/v in 3days then Smile
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 161, 162, 163 ... 257, 258, 259  Next
Page 162 of 259

Jump to:  

Community

Popular